Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 13

Author Topic: Roll to kill each other with random superpowers [4/4]  (Read 17221 times)

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to kill each other with random superpowers [4/4]
« Reply #30 on: March 17, 2017, 10:21:20 pm »

"Now hold on everyone, there's no need for this to get rough."

Attempt to talk the ogre and the other prisoner down. If someone takes a swing at me, use my powers to dodge.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Yottawhat

• Bay Watcher
  • New face, new look.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 17, 2017, 10:28:18 pm »

"Hey, if you want to deal with the Orge, be my guest."

Stand back and watch the Tactile Man.
(1) You start forward with determination and certainty. You carry this determination with you right into the gaping crater that opens under your feet. You fall into a pit. The sounds of combat above dim, along with the light from the suns. In the quiet below, you hear some other noises instead.

Mallos

• Bay Watcher
  • sick and tired of being sick and tired
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 17, 2017, 10:30:20 pm »

"Ah, another person. Care to tell me who you are and where we are?" Theta pauses for a moment. "On second thought, I'll just see if you know anything my way."

Read their mind for any information they know relevant to our location and notable things about their self
Gone. Departed. Headed off toward greener pastures.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 17, 2017, 10:33:09 pm »

Name: Edward
Power: Animal Intuition
~~~
((THIS DOESN'T HELP))
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 17, 2017, 10:34:55 pm »

Name: Edward
Power: Animal Intuition
~~~
((THIS DOESN'T HELP))

Still, might work out better than the supernatural ability to feel more pain.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 17, 2017, 10:39:12 pm »

"Ah, another person. Care to tell me who you are and where we are?" Theta pauses for a moment. "On second thought, I'll just see if you know anything my way."

Read their mind for any information they know relevant to our location and notable things about their self
All I remember is what's happened in the last few minutes...though SOMETHING tells me you're a mind reader. Can you find any repressed memories in here? *knocks on head*
...Wanna help me kill this Kraken? There's bound to be loot. You just need to repress its feelings of pain or something. Maybe hostility, too. I can handle the rest. ((Waiting for response before putting up action))
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 17, 2017, 10:43:26 pm »

Added waitlist to first post, Fallacy you can check your character out there.

Talking is a free action, feel free to communicate as much as you want, as long as it's not like a rambling paragraph in the middle of a fight scene or something equally unlikely.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Mallos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 17, 2017, 10:52:35 pm »

All I remember is what's happened in the last few minutes...though SOMETHING tells me you're a mind reader. Can you find any repressed memories in here? *knocks on head*
...Wanna help me kill this Kraken? There's bound to be loot. You just need to repress its feelings of pain or something. Maybe hostility, too. I can handle the rest. ((Waiting for response before putting up action))

"I think you've got it under control... I'll let you know if I find anything it drops useful, though. Consider us neutral."

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 17, 2017, 10:55:41 pm »

"I think you've got it under control... I'll let you know if I find anything it drops useful, though. Consider us neutral."
Fine. I'll do this myself. Open wooden door, let kraken attack first, dodge, then grab it and Drain Life from it. If it's just a normal squid or something, just straight up Drain Life.
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 18, 2017, 12:21:13 am »

Turn 3:

The Tactile Man and Tech Monkey

Tactile Man attempts to calm the situation down before it gets out of hand. "Now hold on everyone, there's no need for this to get rough." The Ogre seems to sleepily agree, nodding its head slightly, only for it to realise that you're not a fellow ogre. You're a filthy human!

The Ogre roars, getting up on its feet and in a massive bound, jumps down the stairs. It now stands in between Tactile and Tech, facing Tactile Man whilst waving its club around. It's back is turned to Tech Monkey.

Son of Cerberus and Theta

After a short little truce-making, the two of you turn your attention to the squid. Gaerei opens the door, practically daring the squid to attack.

And attack it does! Roaring in an almost gurgling fashion, the squid rises on its hindquarters(?), revealing a circular mouth filled with sharp spiky teeth. It charges forward with ludicrous speed, and bowls Gaerei over. SOC ( Son of Cerberus ), is unable to use his life drain immediately, due to the impact having thrown his hands backward. The squid itself is prone, having fallen over its own mass, and is unable to attack this turn.

Theta watches in wry bemusement.

If you guys don't mind, please put at least your character's names at the start of your turn in bold. That way I don't have to go back and forth between pages just to make sure I'm not mistaking somebody's actions for somebody else. Thanks.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 18, 2017, 12:31:57 am »

The Tactile Man

Dodge around the ogre's blows. As I do that, gesture to the other prisoner that they should use their club while the monster is distracted.

Spoiler: Sheet (click to show/hide)
My mods and forum games.

Mallos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 18, 2017, 12:39:39 am »

Turn 3:

The Tactile Man and Tech Monkey

Tactile Man attempts to calm the situation down before it gets out of hand. "Now hold on everyone, there's no need for this to get rough." The Ogre seems to sleepily agree, nodding its head slightly, only for it to realise that you're not a fellow ogre. You're a filthy human!

The Ogre roars, getting up on its feet and in a massive bound, jumps down the stairs. It now stands in between Tactile and Tech, facing Tactile Man whilst waving its club around. It's back is turned to Tech Monkey.

Son of Cerberus and Theta

After a short little truce-making, the two of you turn your attention to the squid. Gaerei opens the door, practically daring the squid to attack.

And attack it does! Roaring in an almost gurgling fashion, the squid rises on its hindquarters(?), revealing a circular mouth filled with sharp spiky teeth. It charges forward with ludicrous speed, and bowls Gaerei over. SOC ( Son of Cerberus ), is unable to use his life drain immediately, due to the impact having thrown his hands backward. The squid itself is prone, having fallen over its own mass, and is unable to attack this turn.

Theta watches in wry bemusement.

If you guys don't mind, please put at least your character's names at the start of your turn in bold. That way I don't have to go back and forth between pages just to make sure I'm not mistaking somebody's actions for somebody else. Thanks.

What about my attempted mind reading on Gaerei?

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 18, 2017, 12:42:20 am »

You get the exact rundown of his powers, he's told the truth about everything else. He literally doesn't know anything apart from what he's said, and you successfully absorb his recollection of the last few minutes. Not much info, overall.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.

Mallos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 18, 2017, 12:57:50 am »

Theta

Chuckling a bit at his potential ally's struggle with the (literally) washed-up squid thing, Theta begins to visibly concentrate.
Attempt to deprive the squid of its consciousness by suppressing its brain's basal functions
« Last Edit: March 18, 2017, 04:32:11 am by Mallos »

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 18, 2017, 07:47:15 am »

Get up, circle the squid from a fair distance, waiting for a good opportunity to dash forward and Life Drain it.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 13