Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 13

Author Topic: Roll to kill each other with random superpowers [4/4]  (Read 17166 times)

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to kill each other with random superpowers [4/4]
« Reply #90 on: March 24, 2017, 09:19:50 am »

Hurry up and quietly warn the other two.

Spoiler: The Tactile Man (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: March 24, 2017, 09:56:45 am by Enemy post »
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: March 24, 2017, 09:50:19 am »

Name: johnny Black

Power: Dark Arts
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Yottawhat

• Bay Watcher
  • New face, new look.
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: March 24, 2017, 03:05:10 pm »

"So old dude, where are we going anyways?"

Keep on following the old guy.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2017, 10:34:38 pm by Yottawhat »
(1) You start forward with determination and certainty. You carry this determination with you right into the gaping crater that opens under your feet. You fall into a pit. The sounds of combat above dim, along with the light from the suns. In the quiet below, you hear some other noises instead.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: March 25, 2017, 05:04:58 pm »

Theta and SOC

"Calm down there, 'chief'. Just an accidental walk-in, that's all..."

Theta feels the tendrils of her mental power reach into the Chieftain's mind, undoing all the fear and aggression and paranoia currently ricocheting inside. Chief visibly calms down, whilst his female partner continues to act afraid and look to him for what to do.

The chief, now sedated, wears what can only be described as a drugged up half-smile. "How did you get here? Are you the warriors we seek? The ones to deliver us from the stone dragon, like our lords of old?"

Two guards rush into the room, wielding metal-tipped spears and hide shields. They wear masks made of leather contorted into monstrous shapes.

"It's alright, it's alright, these are friends.", the chieftain says to the guards pointing their spears at you.

SOC attempts to retract his tentacles into himself, but doesn't succeed entirely. They can compress slightly, and look less obtrusive, but that's about it.

Tech Monkey and The Tactile Man

"So old dude, where are we going anyways."

Tech hears a faint chuckling from the hooded man. He lowers his hood, revealing a supremely youthful face. It's actually an uncanny look, like a wax statue.

"I have not needed to think about age in a very, very long time. As for where we are going, my village lies just past these trees. You are to meet our chieftain, and depending on what you choose, face your destiny."

Tactile runs forward, attempting to warn the others, when three ape-men jump from the trees ahead of you. They start snarling and roaring and beating their chests, challenging you to even try passing them.

"Begone foul servants! Your days are numbered!" the no-longer-hooded-man shouts, as he draws a stick from his belt.

Fire proceeds to pour out from the stick, in a wide arc. The ape-men just duck underneath the flame, barely being even fazed.

GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: March 25, 2017, 05:14:19 pm »

Use my club and dodging to subdue the apemen, while leaving them alive.

My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Mallos

• Bay Watcher
  • sick and tired of being sick and tired
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: March 25, 2017, 06:16:56 pm »

"We are indeed great heroes, Chief- here to make sure no further evil can exist in your village. If you excuse us, Chief, we're going to leave you to your peace."

Poke Cerberus Jr. and slowly walk out of the room.

Spoiler: Theta (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: March 25, 2017, 06:18:31 pm by Mallos »
Gone. Departed. Headed off toward greener pastures.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: March 25, 2017, 06:36:04 pm »

Grab theta's finger with tentacle, and look for a gathering place of sorts. Shopping district, maybe? Town hall?
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

Mallos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: March 25, 2017, 06:40:40 pm »

Grab theta's finger with tentacle, and look for a gathering place of sorts. Shopping district, maybe? Town hall?

Ditto.

Yottawhat

• Bay Watcher
  • New face, new look.
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: March 25, 2017, 06:51:41 pm »

While the other two are dealing with the monkeys, sense out for any sources of technology.

Spoiler: Tech Monkey (click to show/hide)
(1) You start forward with determination and certainty. You carry this determination with you right into the gaping crater that opens under your feet. You fall into a pit. The sounds of combat above dim, along with the light from the suns. In the quiet below, you hear some other noises instead.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: March 25, 2017, 07:03:47 pm »

Ditto.
Why are you grabbing your own finger? jk
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

Mallos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: March 25, 2017, 07:06:40 pm »

Ditto.

OCEANSOUL PLS

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: March 25, 2017, 07:17:03 pm »

Ditto.

OCEANSOUL PLS
I was just kidding. The transparent text I just turned bold says so. Besides, you don't have a tentacle!...or do you?[/transparent]

Rethi-Eli

• Bay Watcher
  • I came for the LNP, I stayed for the RTDs.
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: March 25, 2017, 07:41:44 pm »

Ptw, I want to see how plot control works out
In the end, the winner is the one with the most snake venom.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: March 26, 2017, 03:49:05 am »

The Tactile Man and Tech Monkey

Tactile is the first to respond, immediately swinging his club at the nearest ape-man. The club clocks an ape-man right on the jaw, knocking him the frack out. The second ape-man roars in anger, and charges Tactile, successfully tackling him to the ground.  Tactile is now prone, and unable to utilise his club as the ape-man is pinning his arm.

Hoodless Man fires his stick again, causing a gust of air to fly out in a concentrated stream at the third ape-man. Third monkey boy manages to dodge, and leap at the hoodless man. The two are now locked in a standing grappling match.

Tech Monkey tries to analyse any sort of technology in the area...and the only thing he can detect as clearly technological is the hoodless man's stick/wand.

[Current situation: Tactile prone, grappled. Hoodless man, standing, grappled, Tech Monkey in the clear.

Ape 1, unconscious. Ape 2, grappling Tactile. Ape 3, grappling hoodless man.

Theta and Cerberus Jr.

The two of you touch tips and attempt to surreptitiously exit the room.

"Wait, great warriors! My people have need of you!". The chief flops out of bed, and both of you avert your eyes from his nether regions.

"If the warriors are not found in time, the Stone Dragon and his minions shall descend upon our world, and kill us all! Please, you must help us!"

You guys are halfway out the door whilst hearing this. You can see that the bedroom leads into a sort of throne room, with ornately carved wooden walls.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: March 26, 2017, 09:18:58 am »

Escape the grapple.

My mods and forum games.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 13