Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 13

Author Topic: Roll to kill each other with random superpowers [4/4]  (Read 16954 times)

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to kill each other with random superpowers [4/4]
« Reply #75 on: March 23, 2017, 10:21:06 pm »

Bow politely and follow the man.

Now that I'm free, enjoy sensing the forest all around me.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2017, 10:36:57 pm by Enemy post »
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Yottawhat

• Bay Watcher
  • New face, new look.
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: March 23, 2017, 10:37:55 pm »

" 'Kay"

Follow the weird old guy.
(1) You start forward with determination and certainty. You carry this determination with you right into the gaping crater that opens under your feet. You fall into a pit. The sounds of combat above dim, along with the light from the suns. In the quiet below, you hear some other noises instead.

Mallos

• Bay Watcher
  • sick and tired of being sick and tired
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: March 23, 2017, 10:59:16 pm »

"Upper floor is probably the safest choice here, Cerberus Jr. Maybe the village too, but I'm not going anywhere near a place that is referred to as Hell Outpost"

While waiting for SOC's response, see if I can't quickly project my mind out around to check for hidden stuff in the walls like secret passages or something. Just to be sure. But if for some reason I can't do it quickly or safely, just wait for SOC's decision.

Gone. Departed. Headed off toward greener pastures.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: March 23, 2017, 11:04:41 pm »

...I'm feeling social. Village, please. If there's any lawbreakers, bandits, or the like there, I can take their life AND get people to like me. Win-win.
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

Mallos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: March 23, 2017, 11:14:27 pm »

...I'm feeling social. Village, please. If there's any lawbreakers, bandits, or the like there, I can take their life AND get people to like me. Win-win.

"Village it is! Plenty of potential entertainment there. Get shitfaced at a tavern, socialize, telepathically induce murder-suicides..."

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: March 23, 2017, 11:22:15 pm »

"Village it is! Plenty of potential entertainment there. Get shitfaced at a tavern, socialize, telepathically induce murder-suicides..."
Better yet, make people want to commit terrible crimes! Then we can kill them, get fame in the village, and I can get death charges!
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

Mallos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: March 23, 2017, 11:28:31 pm »

Better yet, make people want to commit terrible crimes! Then we can kill them, get fame in the village, and I can get death charges!

Theta has a gigantic ghoulish grin on his face.
"I knew I'd like the way you think from the moment I saw you... but that's probably because of the fact that I pored over every mental nook and cranny you have with a telepathic fine-tooth comb."

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: March 23, 2017, 11:41:36 pm »

PTW
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: March 23, 2017, 11:43:28 pm »

Theta has a gigantic ghoulish grin on his face.
"I knew I'd like the way you think from the moment I saw you... but that's probably because of the fact that I pored over every mental nook and cranny you have with a telepathic fine-tooth comb."
One small thing, though; don't tell me if you made someone commit a crime. You CAN tell me that you read someone's mind and they're ABOUT to commit a crime, but don't do that too often, or I'll get suspicious. Also, let's not kill TOO many people this way; the village should still be self-sufficient.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: March 24, 2017, 12:10:53 am »

Hey, NRDL. Great job picking out the character pairings. They're working out great.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: March 24, 2017, 12:13:29 am »

We're the ultimate buddy-"cop" duo. He's the one "finds" evildoers, and I'm the one to "apprehend" the "criminals".

Mallos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: March 24, 2017, 12:14:50 am »

We're the ultimate buddy-"cop" duo. He's the one "finds" evildoers, and I'm the one to "apprehend" the "criminals".

I think I'm gonna sig this.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: March 24, 2017, 02:36:08 am »

The Tactile Man and Tech Monkey

Tactile instantly responds, bowing politely to the hooded man, and following. While walking, and closing his eyes at various points, he attempted to use his enhanced sense of touch to get a bead on the air currents, anything at all in the surrounding area.

Wait...

Right there, and there and there. In the trees, just ahead of you, right where the hooded man is walking. There are things, fairly large things, that are breathing in the trees, and their breathing is only getting louder and faster the closer you approach.

Tech follows, not noticing anything. The Hooded Man hasn't noticed anything either.

Theta and SOC

The psychic and the death dealer both decide that the village seemed like the most fun option. Pressing the button to calibrate the teleport pad to the village, both para humans stepped on.

"Warning, coordinates corrupted, coordinates corrupted, coOOrdinatesssssszzzzzzz....."

Hearing a crackle and spark, you both open your eyes and find yourself in...a bedroom.

Turning around, the two of you come face to face with a very fat man and an attractive young woman in a very exposed situation. The four of you stare at each other for what seems like a long time. Suddenly, the fat man yells.

"YOU DARE INTERRUPT THE CHIEF WHILE HE FULFILS HIS SACRED DUTY?!  I SHALL HAVE YOUR HEADS!  GUARDS! GUARDS!"

Well shit. 

[ In front of you two is the bed, with its two startled occupants. To your left is an ornate wooden door.  There is a chest behind you and a closet to your right. ]

GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Mallos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: March 24, 2017, 03:02:20 am »

"Calm down there, 'chief'. Just an accidental walk-in, that's all..."
Theta continues to stare the fat man in the eyes, a greenish hue tinting his eyes momentarily as he attempts to mentally sedate the 'chief'.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: March 24, 2017, 06:03:27 am »

Conceal tentacles.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 13