Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Darkness Falls (5/5 Players)  (Read 2486 times)

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
  • Can Improve, will give back better...
    • View Profile
Re: Darkness Falls (5/5 Players)
« Reply #30 on: September 15, 2017, 05:55:42 am »

The Warlord stood as unmoving as only a corpse could, seemingly impassive to any of the goings on in the war room, its eye-sockets empty pits that stared on the table at vaguely at it's "companions." While the others bickered about this and that it was already getting busy. Its own Legions of the Dead already began work unearthing the Graveyards of the Empire. Mortal support however, would be required to ensure that there was no interference.

Finally its voice rumbled...out of somewhere, in all probability magically enhanced, since Threx had long since lost his vocal chords to rot and time.

The Second Legion will serve. Graveyards must be emptied. Worthy vessels be found.

Second Legion: Dig up Graveyards and transport all dead to the backyard of the Imperial Siege Works
2x Shambling Undead: the same as the above
Personal Action 1: Begin creating new Husks, so we have competent necromancers and commanders leading the undead forces
Personal Action 2: Begin creating Wights, high quality undead, which are intelligent. (aka Elite Undead who are not cannonfodder)

Shadowclaw777

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Wisenheimer
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 15, 2017, 03:11:57 pm »

Zoracio acknowledged the rather belligerent approach to trying to establish power over the content that the warlord was trying to approach with, his silicon flesh twirled and twinges as it was now for his intention and proposition must be met forth.

"Elf... you may have lacking need of resources, but you have the wealth to compensate. You are no more lacking than any of the rest of us, pity is not a resource."

"Now fellow Demon Queen of Lust, I am perfect for the needs of demonic domination and research, no other has much... acquaintance with the fel like me."
The abomination of fledged up carcass begins to stop echoing and moving away with rather direct intent.

Personal Action: Improve Martial Prowess by becoming more familiar with my demonic appendages and corrupted skin. Practice against fellow soldiers if needs be
Personal Action 2: Begin horrifically research into the methods of True Metamorphosis into a powerful demon lord within the resides of the Demon's Cult, siphoning knowledge and research from the Academy's archives.

Commanded Legion Army 7: Begin simple night raiding in the Barric League's farmlands and pastures to acquire lowlife peasants for cultist conversion and experimentation
Commanded Legion Army 8: Extend the Demon's Cult, so that they can construct a "Imperial" Prison that resides within it
« Last Edit: September 15, 2017, 03:16:24 pm by Shadowclaw777 »

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 15, 2017, 03:17:08 pm »

((So, hang on. Are you conceding the Academy to me, or are you claiming the Academy for your own use?))
Long Live United Forenia!

Shadowclaw777

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Wisenheimer
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 15, 2017, 03:26:15 pm »

((Lets consider it a claim, with both of us having access to it. However, yes I yield the administration of the facility to you, but that not stopping me from defiling it's arcane knowledge))

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 15, 2017, 03:50:31 pm »

((Fair enough))

Thead doesn't bother to say anything else before leaving.

Third Legion: Collect prisoners, death row/life sentence preferably, and start training them (under heavy guard).
Personal Action 1: Prepare a ritual to infuse the newly trained convicts with Shadows, placing them firmly under Thead's command, whilst simultaneously empowering them.

Imperial Mage Academy: select the ten most promising- and ambitious- pupils. Give them a crash course in dark magic, then tell them to kill each other. The survivor will be promoted to Thead's apprentice.

((IF the Empire doesn't automatically collect as many taxes as it can:))
Sixth Legion: Collect extra taxes in [Medium City]. 90% of raised revenue is to be delivered to the imperial treasury.
((ELSE:))
Sixth Legion: Send scouts into the elven woods. Determine how dangerous they truly are, and what the state of the elven nations is.

Personal Action 2: Analyse Imperial finances- try to determine areas of inefficiency, where more money could be raised- or less money spent.
Long Live United Forenia!

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 16, 2017, 10:24:55 am »

Beastmistress Aletta takes note that Adelina decided to forego making use of Ara's soldiers, and figures that she wouldn't mind too terribly if someone else were to boss them around. She draws a line on the map circling two farming provinces and one of the medium cities. "I suppose I can let you play with the Academy for now, but I don't want to hear any complaints when I decide to make use of its facilities. In the meantime, I'll be taking control of Imperial Legions 1, 9 and 10."

[]Personal: Explore one of the Caladan cities, scanning the mind of noteworthy individuals, and attempt to find at least one competent person to serve as an officer in the military forces that I am to be assembling.
[]Personal: Visit one of the Farming Provinces and "procure" some horses using the Mistress of Beasts ability.

Requesting the use of 3 Caladan Imperial Legions
[] Caladan Imperial Legion 1: Recruit soldiers in one of the Farming Provinces. This will be a different province from the one I am visiting personally. The only criteria is that the recruits must be able to ride a horse and be in decently good health.
[] Caladan Imperial Legion 9: Work on procuring weapons and armor, and make it clear that I do not care how they choose to obtain it. I'll also make a point of not giving them any of my money for this task.
[] Caladan Imperial Legion 10: Work on tax collection in one of the cities. The money from this is to be delivered straight to my coffers. I'll need to pay my soldiers. At least until I find a way around that at least.
[] Dangerous animals: Establish a presence near the edge of Everwood Forest, get familiar with the outer borders of the area, and the nearby wildlife. Do not hunt elves unless they leave the forest.
You arrive at a mysterious castle filled with people whose statements are always false. Which one do you vote for?

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 16, 2017, 01:19:40 pm »

Misstress Aletta requisitioning so many men? Interesting! Adelina felt a bit excited they clearly had big plans that would help Misstress Ara immensely. A small hearty laugh excited from their lip's their dull eyes conveying approval towards the BeastMisstress. As their usual voice came out.

"Stupendous! It seems like you have got a plan all geared and ready dont'cha? Well, I for one am happy that you seem simply zealous in your ambitions with that many men. I approve without any regret such an action. I work better In smaller groups anyway. Easier to coordinate and keep track of as a whole. Paladins are not the most numerous to command and with how lady Ara did such a fierce devastation of them when we charged her shows that clearly I am a better small army manager than an entire force."

Leaning back against the wall. Adelina was just waiting for one thing really. The glorious time when everyone was done with their orders and requisitions here so she could move out. After all. It would be simply RUDE to leave before everyone else. Couldn't have that!

((what ye guys think of Adelina?))
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 23, 2017, 05:52:13 pm »

(Is this game still a thing? We have gone an entire week without anything happening whatsoever)
You arrive at a mysterious castle filled with people whose statements are always false. Which one do you vote for?
Pages: 1 2 [3]