Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: How to change ammo adventurer mode?  (Read 452 times)

vvbudh

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
How to change ammo adventurer mode?
« on: March 18, 2017, 04:05:55 pm »

Hey what's up everyone! I'm vv, and I'm in the early stages of my second attempt at DF. Hoping to make some cool friends and get good at this game.

Anyway, just a quick question, how do I change ammo in Adventurer mode? I'm using a crossbow and want to train on some goats with my bone bolts.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2017, 04:12:55 pm by vvbudh »
"I always imagine dwarves to train as if fighting pretend monsters. "It's a carp, use your sword!" "Shwish! Shwoosh! It's dead!" "Oh no, it's a giant cave spider! Noo, it's got me! Kill it with your axe!" "Swoosh, I cut off its head!"" -Tally

vvbudh

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
Re: How to change ammo adventurer mode?
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2017, 10:39:40 pm »

Another question and possibly an answer, when I remove the bolts from my quiver or put them back they seem to change the ammunition I'm using occasionally. It's almost semi random, but once it's changed it's stuck for a while. I don't really know how I did it. Now the question is how do you combine stacks of bolts?
"I always imagine dwarves to train as if fighting pretend monsters. "It's a carp, use your sword!" "Shwish! Shwoosh! It's dead!" "Oh no, it's a giant cave spider! Noo, it's got me! Kill it with your axe!" "Swoosh, I cut off its head!"" -Tally

Derpy Dev

• Bay Watcher
  • Normal Person Doing Normal Things
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2017, 05:33:58 pm »

Another question and possibly an answer, when I remove the bolts from my quiver or put them back they seem to change the ammunition I'm using occasionally. It's almost semi random, but once it's changed it's stuck for a while. I don't really know how I did it. Now the question is how do you combine stacks of bolts?

To the best of my knowledge, it is impossible to combine stacks of anything in adventure mode. Water, meat, coins... once it is unstacked, it stays that way.

vvbudh

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2017, 05:54:45 pm »

Well that answers one question. Cool thanks!