Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Alternate History and Worldbuilding (2/10)  (Read 658 times)

snow dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Is always cold
    • View Profile
Alternate History and Worldbuilding (2/10)
« on: March 24, 2017, 05:42:37 am »

If you are one of those people that love worldbuilding, creating maps and different scenarios, as much as me, this is a "game" for you. We will be discussing different possible history outcomes going from giant changes like what if dwarfs were real to smaller scenarios (though with as big outcomes and as much discussion needed) like what if WW3 happened etc. But I'm looking for people that would like to get involved into this "full time", though anyone reading is allowed to just add ideas. And anyone with artistic capabilities or just anyone who likes to create maps etc. would be invited to draw and add fun stuff, because an alternate universe with zombies would be much more awesome with art to go with it.

Another thing we could do is build worlds from scratch, because (unless it's just me) anyone who loves alternate history also loves world building so if you sign up note that at some point we might do this.

Ask questions if you have any and post if you are interested.  :)

List of "full time" alternate historians:
1. Snow Dwarf
2. Eritzap
« Last Edit: March 25, 2017, 08:05:52 am by snow dwarf »
Here at Bay12 we excel at Theoretical Biology. Need to know the value of Merbone? Check. Need to know the density of a thrown Fluffy Wambler? Check. Need to know how a walking Mushroom can theoretically talk? Check.

snow dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Is always cold
    • View Profile
Re: Alternate History and Worldbuilding (1/10)
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2017, 06:48:59 am »

Reserved because why not
Here at Bay12 we excel at Theoretical Biology. Need to know the value of Merbone? Check. Need to know the density of a thrown Fluffy Wambler? Check. Need to know how a walking Mushroom can theoretically talk? Check.

snow dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Is always cold
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2017, 04:51:42 am »

Bump

Eritzap

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOES_NOT_EXIST]
    • View Profile
    • deviantArt
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2017, 05:52:56 am »

I'm the kind who loves worldbuilding. I have myself my own works which include geography, astronomy, politics, ethnology and linguistics development.

So I'd be interested to be a "full time" alternate historian.

snow dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Is always cold
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2017, 08:05:33 am »

I'm the kind who loves worldbuilding. I have myself my own works which include geography, astronomy, politics, ethnology and linguistics development.

So I'd be interested to be a "full time" alternate historian.
Great, any ideas on our first project?

snow dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Is always cold
    • View Profile
Re: Alternate History and Worldbuilding (2/10)
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2017, 05:40:01 am »

Last Bump