Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

Author Topic: Divine Spirits: Tick 5: How Rude  (Read 6314 times)

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
Re: Divine Spirits: Tick 5: How Rude
« Reply #90 on: June 14, 2019, 11:34:56 am »

[Rin the Immortal]

Rin, being in the Nestmother's nest, remembers that she did talk of getting big and strong kids.
"Mother strong, babies weak. I make babies strong."
Rin cuts her talon, and smears her divine blood onto the eggs. Then she charges her arc breath without releasing it. Making a pleasing hum, and the blood make patterns on the eggs.
Rin uses 1 Spirit to bless this clutch of eggs. Making a bunch of Spotted Lilrins.
Rin guards the nest along with the nestmother. Being a responsible goddess.

Then there's the question of the Arcbreather.
She sends a message to them: "Shiny is tempty. Is worth it? Tasty worthy?"
Perhaps it's a trap. But it is a learning experience.
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

darkwarlock3

• Bay Watcher
  • !!LET IT BURN!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: June 14, 2019, 12:37:02 pm »

"Well Unsie my name is Bazalith, and I may have a proposal for you in the future"
I need more things to join, Send me a request if you need players for something.
I came for the games and stayed for the lack of sanity.
Grammar is my only weakness

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: June 14, 2019, 12:50:13 pm »

"I'm all ears Bazalith."
« Last Edit: June 14, 2019, 09:51:38 pm by ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES »

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: June 15, 2019, 05:21:22 am »

Rut is thoroughly confused with the state of Creation and ruts off to the Void
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

ShadowDragon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: June 15, 2019, 08:17:46 am »

"I'd rather not enter a serious divine battle without a proper weapon. Thus, I am afraid that my plans of creating an archangel via collaboration must be canceled, as I lack any other designs with known prices."

Create Michael, with or without the cooperation of my allies. Spend a total of 12E, including any contributions from others. (6E, 6S)
Order Michael to wear me and enter the battle against Cut. He is to focus primarily on blocking any attacks against me or my allies and secondarily on beating Cut and/or his allies into a coma. Enhance Michael with 8 Power.
Spend 3 power on personally attacking Cut (or his allies, if any) with flaming spears.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: July 04, 2019, 04:19:14 pm »

Cut spends 11 power to cover itself in a protective layer of knives.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Divine Spirits: Tick 4: Living on Prayers
« Reply #96 on: July 04, 2019, 09:53:11 pm »

"I won't take part of this conflict."

Quote from: Lancecutter Slave:
"Oh great Tanactithiel Osispatheo, why must our society be so Unbalanced? You made us male and female for a balanced society, yet Cut has given all the power to the females!"
"It musn't. Balance does not mean equality. Balance means the presence of opposite spheres, neither exceeding each other. Fear not, for I will soon rectify this problem."

Quote from: Lancecutter Blood Alchemist:
"Bless my hands for this upcoming duel in the name of Opposition. I offer this sacrifice, who I have bested in the last match, so that I may slay my next opponent. A life for a life."
"No. A death for a death you say? True Balance would be a life for a death, a death for a life. Only by saving a life you would have the right of taking a life in the name of Balance."

Quote from: Hue-ghast Landpainter:
"My friend says true balance is symmetry, but I say it is contrast. Who is right?"
"Neither is right. If you can't understand how can two opposing elements be part of Balance, then you clearly haven't learned enough. Balance is both contrast and symmetry. Differences and similarities, Balance can only exit between opposing concepts. True Balance is the coexistence of both."

Use 6 Spirit to create yet another unit of Lancecutters on Swordshield, this one having a higher ratio of males than females to balance the differences in numbers and power between both genders.
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]