MafiaScum
- 1 (33.3%)
SpaceBattles
- 1 (33.3%)
GameFAQs
- 1 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 34

Author Topic: Panic Race  (Read 41480 times)

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • Pale Blue Dot
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
Panic Race
« on: March 21, 2017, 04:21:08 pm »

♫ Cruel Summer

WELCOME BACK BAY 12 FORUMS
Panic Race is a cross forum combat racing game that started in March of 2017 on GameFAQs and Bay 12 Forums and grew to include MafiaScum and SpaceBattles. While spots for racers are limited, part of the frantic fun in this race of life and death is the audience participation.

TEAM PLATINUM ATVs
This time you can recruit your own Team Platinum ATV to automatically race the track and help charge local racers' specials each lap. You can recruit another when they die. Up to 3 ATVs from different spectators at once. The forum that completed the most ATV laps will design the next track. Eliminated players can also participate.

#00. Khrom O'Toole (KitRougard)
#80. Rick Laserfist (Tyrant Leviathan)
Open
Open

4 PLAYERS (+CROSSFORUM PLAY)
TURNS LAST 24 TO 72 HRS (WEEKENDS EXCLUDED)
~2 MONTHS
« Last Edit: May 09, 2023, 09:44:15 am by RoseHeart »
Hanlon's razor: Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by a lack of knowledge or understanding. Maybe your own.
'No.' is a complete sentence. —Mary Kate & Ashley

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • Pale Blue Dot
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2017, 04:21:33 pm »

Code: (Character Sheet) [Select]
DRIVER NAME:
DRIVER BIO:

VEHICLE #:
VEHICLE NAME:
VEHICLE DESCRIPTION:

ENGINE:
BRAKES:
TIRES:
ARMOR:
SPECIAL:

SPECIAL NAME:
SPECIAL DESCRIPTION:

This is essentially a board game.

The goal is simple, get 2 points first!
•laps are 1 point
•kills are 1 point

Choose your number,
•MafiaScum you can choose 50 to 59
•SpaceBattles you can choose 60 to 69
•GameFAQs you can choose 70 to 79
•Bay12 you can choose 80 to 89
first come first serve.

You have 9 points to put into stats, put from 1 to 3 in each:

ENGINE: Bonus to how many more spaces you can move than last turn.
BRAKES: Bonus to how many less spaces you can move than last turn.
TIRES: Bonus to your grip around corners, and lessens priority of receiving an unintentional attack or hazard.
ARMOR: Your hit points keeping you safe.
SPECIAL: Bonus to balance of your triggered ability, which must be charged at various charge spots on the course.

Special numbers,
•Panic Race champion Wheelie (Starver) can choose 01
•Bay12 leader Wheelie (Starver) can choose 12
•MafiaScum leader Potato (Hellfire Missile) can choose 13
•SpaceBattles leader The Pacifist Soldier (WarShipper) can choose 42
•GameFAQs leader Ami (Gum) can choose 100
•Practice Race volunteers can choose 00
•Returning vehicles have dibs on their last number if they qualify
•Returning drivers can choose any other numbers

To drive for your forum you must have an account that is 3 months or older.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2019, 02:41:11 pm by roseheart »
Hanlon's razor: Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by a lack of knowledge or understanding. Maybe your own.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • Pale Blue Dot
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2017, 04:21:54 pm »

« Last Edit: June 30, 2019, 08:40:58 pm by roseheart »

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
Re: =\\=PANIC ARENA=//=
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2017, 04:45:41 pm »

Reserve?

Spoiler: Question about Yellow (click to show/hide)

Edit: ..aand yellow can't modify things now.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2017, 06:19:17 pm by OceanSoul »
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • Pale Blue Dot
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
Game Master's Corner
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2017, 06:25:10 pm »

[mock update]

00:01:00 KHROM AT C2.

Quote from: STANDINGS 00:01:59
  • #00. KHROM
    0 LAPS / 0 KILLS (3/3HP 1/1T 1/1B 2/2E)
    (Special 0%)

• #--. -
    0 LAPS / 0 KILLS (0/0HP 0/0T 0/0B 0/0E)
    (Special 0%)

♫ Hibernation
« Last Edit: July 02, 2019, 12:04:47 pm by roseheart »

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • Pale Blue Dot
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
Re: Death Race
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2017, 11:26:53 pm »

Map added!

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2017, 02:58:29 am »

..and you changed the game. I'd like to drop out, then.
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2017, 09:36:11 am »

HP: 3
ARMOR: 2
SPEED: 1
AGILITY: 0
SPECIAL: 3

PILOT BIO: Mr. Smith is a retired mage, freshly out of a magical death match. Now he's going to use the vehicle his grandfather left him, together with some of his own improvements, to win this race!
VEHICLE DESCRIPTION: A large wagon, pulled by a shining blue horse. Several barrels of... nasty alchemy reagents... are in the back for tossing out.
SPECIAL DESCRIPTION: Mr. Smith is a wizard! Given time, he can do just about anything that uses the concept of Fire.
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • Pale Blue Dot
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
Re: Death Race [Entries: 1/many]
« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2017, 11:50:05 am »

Mr. Smith approved.

Tyrant Leviathan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2017, 01:08:26 pm »

Stats:
Hp:2
Armor:3
Speed:1
Agility:0
Special:3

Pilot bio: Throg. A biomechanoid who looks cross between a newt with scales and shark fin head with hills. With the body of a ogre. Big mean Donovan bitch who is using his jury rig death match for the laughes.

Vehicle: The Dred Tonught: A hover tank custom rigged on a junk world with paint job. Spikes. War trophies. And grill. Hovering vents emit rrdbenergy.

Special: Arsenal Core: The Dred is truly horrifying for it has a device plugged into Theogs skull by cuberware. It is a smart device with nano bits and solid energy projector, that allows him to manifest weapon systems he can conjure out of his mind.

Please note how he is a war vet and let that sink in.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • Pale Blue Dot
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2017, 01:16:05 pm »

Throg approved.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2017, 01:22:08 pm by roseheart »

Felissan

• Bay Watcher
  • Hopefully not killing this game too
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2017, 05:09:11 pm »

HP: 2
ARMOR: 1
SPEED: 2
AGILITY: 3
SPECIAL: 1

PILOT BIO: "Doc" is a really bored engineer who felt like building a racing robot in his spare time. Guess what? He did make a racing robot.
VEHICLE DESCRIPTION: OkThen 2.0: An autonomous quadruped robot that's an updated version of a parkour bot. It only needed one little change to be fast enough to use in a race: rocket jumping. Yes, that's its main method of transportation. Its legs are made of a particularly robust futuristic metal alloy so it lasts more than one jump, obviously, but the rest is more lightweight. Oh, and it can also aim rockets at other stuff than the ground if it needs to.
SPECIAL DESCRIPTION: As a last-minute modification, OkThen 2.0's legs were made extra pointy, so it can try to land on stuff for fun amounts of damage.
Quote from: xkcd
I always figured you should never bring a gun to a gun fight because then you'll be part of a gun fight.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • Pale Blue Dot
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #12 on: March 22, 2017, 05:23:11 pm »

Doc Approved.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 22, 2017, 05:23:26 pm »

...Y'know what? I think I'll rejoin.

HP:1
ARMOR:2
SPEED:2
AGILITY:2
SPECIAL:2

PILOT BIO:Acce Aelgara, ninja who denied his family's legacy to pursue a love of motorsports. He fled from his training with an ancient scroll in hand, it's secrets being the foundation of autotsu, a branch of ninja techniques dedicated to vehicular pursuits. He is the only one capable of translating it's techniques for carriages, rickshaws, and the like to modern technology.
VEHICLE DESCRIPTION: A motorcycle with a ninja motif, including shrunken decals on the wheels, handlebars that look like nunchucks, and a black-and-white color scheme.
SPECIAL DESCRIPTION: Master of ninjutsu and autotsu, both he and his vehicle have ninja-style tricks for interfering with enemies and avoiding obstacles.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2017, 05:33:40 pm by OceanSoul »

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • Pale Blue Dot
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #14 on: March 22, 2017, 05:36:26 pm »

Acce Aelgara approved.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 34