Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Dungeon Race (An Arms Race Game): Central Thread (THIS IS BACK, JOIN NOW)  (Read 7057 times)

Roboson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Dungeon Race (An Arms Race Game): Central Thread
« Reply #30 on: April 01, 2017, 02:27:40 pm »

Hey sorry for the slow updates, I have some deadlines coming up in the next few days and I haven't been able to devote much time to the forums.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 01, 2017, 05:09:12 pm »

As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 01, 2017, 05:20:45 pm »

Do whatcha need to dude, we'll be here
"As to why you'd want to [throw your sword in combat] at all? The answer is pretty simple: There's someone you want to stab, but they're all the way over there, and walking is for peasants." - Starke of How To Fight Write

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 01, 2017, 07:01:35 pm »

As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.
Fuken Sigged

Glory to United Forenia!

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • Pale Blue Dot
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #34 on: April 18, 2017, 01:37:40 am »

Fuken Sigged

That's gr8 w@w
Awesome With Autism

Roboson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Guess who!

I am now free from the dredges of higher education and can return to my true calling. I'm in the process of going over the threads and figuring out where I left off. After seeing, and actively participating in, the legendary Wands Race Salt Debacle, I think I may make a few changes. I honestly don't think the main issue is transferable to this game, but I'd like to try and implement a few things to increase player sanity and decrease potential salinity.

I won't be able to post in my full capacity until the 20th still. But I should be able to get in a few posts over the next week.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2017, 12:55:59 am by Roboson »

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Order: Send our newly develope Salt Trollems into the enemy water supply to, ideally, get a critical mass of of animating magic to animate the whole thing into a living salt trollcean. Failing that they should poison the enemy with essence of salt and troll.
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

Azzuro

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Thinking of joining this. Which side has less players at the moment?

And where/what are we fighting over? Your post seems to indicate we're actually fighting underground in the dungeon, but how big is that? Is it only one theatre?

United Forenia Forever!

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile

There are 4 theaters.

The Boiler Room

The Expanse

The Mushroom caverns

Frozen tunnels.

As well as the Two homelands, of course.

Currently,  Vunico has at least 3 active participants, possibly more.  Don't know how many Goria has. But they were short on people before.
Pages: 1 2 [3]