Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10

Author Topic: The Necromancers (8/8)[FULL!]  (Read 9419 times)

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
Re: The Necromancers (0/6)
« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2017, 12:45:35 pm »

Name: Raul
Race: Homunculus

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2017, 12:54:50 pm »

Permadeath will be in effect because I don't believe in "Ghost" mode, but you can circumvent this somewhat with the right abilities; you are Necromancers, after all!

Every self-respecting necromancer should have backup plan in case of your "death".
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Xvareon

• Bay Watcher
  • Alias: Setokaiva
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 22, 2017, 03:55:07 pm »

You're gonna have to expand on "Homunclus" a bit for me. You mean the Fullmetal Alchemist kind? Or the little men that were once thought to be present in sperm? Or maybe just an artificial creature of some sort?

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
  • Most likely in the RTD section
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 22, 2017, 07:47:49 pm »

Name: Erin
Race: Nekomata (Cat person)
No sig yet

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 22, 2017, 08:01:09 pm »

Methinks I'll prolly change the species. Not feeling cheetah anymore.

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 22, 2017, 08:15:31 pm »

You're gonna have to expand on "Homunclus" a bit for me. You mean the Fullmetal Alchemist kind? Or the little men that were once thought to be present in sperm? Or maybe just an artificial creature of some sort?

Was thinking something along the lines of a smallish artificial humanoid, created via alchemy, life magic, or similar. Necromancy would be kinda weird, but is also somewhat justifiable if it makes more sense in-context.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 23, 2017, 12:30:50 am »

IN!

Reading OP...
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 23, 2017, 01:46:59 am »

Name: Kithrax
Race: Incutilis Lord (being a normal incutilis is an alternative option if you don't like the incutilis lord)
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Xvareon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 23, 2017, 08:52:16 pm »

Intro (Turn 0)

Unearthly witchlight seeps down onto the windless spot of land you stand upon, coming from a shimmering green sphere hovering in the air, perfectly still and silent. A thin mist swirls lazily around the low granite walls and gravestones laying on sod and earth around the periphery, and parts around a single well-appointed mausoleum a short walk away from you. A small circular plaza with a nearby dais marks the center of the entire area, which seems to be enclosed by a bell-shaped dome of solid fog that your eyes cannot penetrate.

Perhaps it's for the best; demiplanes like this often sit somewhere in the Astral Plane, the infinite expanse that lies between all worlds. Whatever magic brought you here was targeted, and precise. Lahkmet, your... former master, always did make proper arrangements and contingencies wherever he could. There should be a way out you can use, then, and 'supplies' to aid you and your companions. This plane seems safe enough... for now.

Quote from: Kevak (Zakir Varuk)
Items: Unadorned black robes.
Quote from: Xantalos (Zal-hasar)
Quote from: ziizo (Froza)
Items: Unadorned black robes (or sash around your dragon-neck if you prefer).
Quote from: Dustan Hache (Urist McNecromancer)
Quote from: Mallos (Victor Superbia)
Quote from: NRDL (Nix)
Quote from: ATHATH (Kithrax)
Items: Unadorned black robes (or a cute little black bow tie. What'd even fit on this thing?)

And we're off. Have fun, everyone!
« Last Edit: March 23, 2017, 09:08:35 pm by Xvareon »

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 23, 2017, 09:02:53 pm »

Aww...

Xvareon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Necromancers (7/7)
« Reply #25 on: March 23, 2017, 09:06:53 pm »

You know what, screw it, I'm opening one more slot. I plan to run this RP minimalist-like, anyway, and the more I think about it, I do like the idea of the incutilis or w/e it is. Just probably not the Lord variety because those are supposed to be 600 pounds. You might work up to that, though. ^^

Mallos

• Bay Watcher
  • sick and tired of being sick and tired
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 23, 2017, 09:09:52 pm »

((Well, look at that! It's my lucky day.))

"I've been selected, as I deserve to be- I was his greatest protege, after all. The rest of you served him well too, I'm sure, but none here are as great as me."

Search for anything useful and an exit, in that order of priorities

FAKE EDIT: Do I get a breath weapon since I am a black draconian? If I don't, is it possible I may eventually earn one?
« Last Edit: March 24, 2017, 01:54:22 am by Mallos »
Gone. Departed. Headed off toward greener pastures.

Xvareon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 23, 2017, 09:13:32 pm »

FAKE EDIT: Do I get a breath weapon since I am a black draconian? If I don't, is it possible I may eventually earn one?
Yep. Everyone around you has the potential for great feats of necromancy and dark magic overall. You can have a breath weapon, just be warned, I'll roll for how it manifests the moment you use it, and RNGesus is a fickle mistress.  ;)

Mallos

• Bay Watcher
  • sick and tired of being sick and tired
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 23, 2017, 09:16:51 pm »

Yep. Everyone around you has the potential for great feats of necromancy and dark magic overall. You can have a breath weapon, just be warned, I'll roll for how it manifests the moment you use it, and RNGesus is a fickle mistress.  ;)

Shouldn't it manifest in a way that fits my chromatic dragon kin? (black dragon)
Or do you mean whether it manifests in a way harmful to myself or not? Since black dragons breathe toxic clouds/acid in most RPGs.
Gone. Departed. Headed off toward greener pastures.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 23, 2017, 09:20:15 pm »

...oh well...
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10