Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10

Author Topic: The Necromancers (8/8)[FULL!]  (Read 9451 times)

Mallos

• Bay Watcher
  • sick and tired of being sick and tired
    • View Profile
Re: The Necromancers (8/8)[FULL!]
« Reply #90 on: March 26, 2017, 01:04:01 am »

((Why is Victor marked as a female?? I used the color violet because it's the color corresponding with the 7th deadly sin of "Superbia", not to indicate a femininity...))
((Oh, my apologies. I'll change that to ambiguous.))
((it's fine, thanks.)
Gone. Departed. Headed off toward greener pastures.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: March 26, 2017, 02:33:02 am »

Take the candle, attempt to light it using any sort of rocks, wood, anything that can spark. Or magic, if at all possible.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: March 26, 2017, 02:46:39 am »

"Did.. Did you not hear a word spoken? Fine. Throw caution to the wind! Go ahead and potentially break what could feasibly be an Anchor Point for this subreality because you're too impulsive to take a step back and Look. Why not! Have a Ball. Kill us All. By all means satisfy your curiosity! I'll be busy eating your terror when you realized you fucked up. And the curiosity in the meantime."

"Fething humans and your inability to control impulses. This is why your empires all fall."

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: March 26, 2017, 03:12:50 am »

"Tell me, is it cannibalism when your kind feasts on each other's emotions? Cause if so, I can't imagine starvation being a problem for your people whatsoever."
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: March 26, 2017, 03:41:49 am »

"Irrelevant to the current topic but no. It is not considered cannibalism. It's actually something a number of older Inari and Yakko permit, that is, support a group of Tsuki off of their energy. Inari and Yakko are by definition self sustaining. Tsuki are not and tend to feed upon whatever is available. The reason I am not currently sustaining off of Mother and lounging until I hit Yakko or Inari is my desire to Learn. Mother thinks I'm impatient in that aspect, I agree with that judgement."

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: March 26, 2017, 03:45:23 am »

"I suppose we're all going to learn something new in this place, whether we like it or not. And I wouldn't worry about this candle killing us. I mean, what's the point of being a necromancer, if one's afraid of death?"
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: March 26, 2017, 03:48:51 am »

"Fear of Death is something any healthy sapient should experience. You are not immortal and nor are you immune to soul death. I am ageless but I can be killed through physical means. I am not immune to soul death. Our Master's demise should have driven that home for you. Soul death does and will remain a significant danger for the entirety of our existence. As his End demonstrated."

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: March 26, 2017, 04:01:03 am »

"Ah, but the key word there is FEAR, my friend. Death is death, an inalienable fact of existence. Finding immortality or being killed in the next second, neither makes much difference to me."
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: March 26, 2017, 04:04:38 am »

"Ah. You're one of those who choose to go quietly into the Endless Night then? Here's a question for you. What do you Seek before the Sun sets on your Existence?"

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: March 26, 2017, 04:15:06 am »

"All I can hope for is to find or do something...interesting. That's why I chose to study under our Master. Necromancy as an art and field of study just piqued my interest. Nobody's really done much yet to explore its innermost depths, or used it secrets to affect change of the widest sort. Either end is one I'd happily pursue. If my sun were to set before then, well..."*shrug*

"No sense railing against the dying of the light. Being a necromancer means we get the chance to extend our day in the sun, but the fact that it ends all the same, is fine by me."

"Well, look at me, you've got me monologuing. What do YOU seek, in the realm of darkness we reside?"
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: March 26, 2017, 04:19:39 am »

"Ah, but you're thinking too small. Why extend a day when you can ignite a Sun? Banish the Night in its entirety? What so convinces you that you are fated to End?"

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: March 26, 2017, 04:49:41 am »

"If some entity has managed to conquer oblivion in its entirety, don't you think we'd have learned about it already? Regardless, as much appeal as learning and exploring for the rest of time has for me, it also sounds exhausting.  Endless sleep would be about as peaceful as it sounds, after enough time spent living." 
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: March 26, 2017, 05:33:19 am »

"If a Being theoretically conquered Oblivion, why Would we hear of it? It is under no obligations. It simply Is. It by definition would be a Constant."

"As for time tiring you, that sounds like a problem sourced from your race's short lifespan induced mindset. Consider doing tweaks before Eternity gets too Eternal for your tastes."

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: March 26, 2017, 12:20:22 pm »

Nix grins. "Not bad advice. I'll be sure to keep that in mind, provided I don't kill all of us in the next second or so."
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: March 26, 2017, 12:51:55 pm »

Search for and pick up a small, sealable container, preferably a transparent jar. Give myself a minor injury (a scratch or something) and catch the glowing ball that will come down from the ceiling to heal me. Analyze it and try to learn how to create it.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10