Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette Early Days On ship Thread  (Read 32646 times)

Tyrant Leviathan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette Early Days On ship Thread
« Reply #165 on: June 27, 2017, 09:28:17 am »

He was in the mk point two suit. Flexing and walking. Getsing used to it. Not bad, not bad at all. Have to know your equipment, helps in survival. Keeps it on minus head part. As it can be used as a space suit. Good es but ft the find where food is at.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: June 28, 2017, 12:23:54 pm »

Name: John McBoy
Appearance: Average in shape looking man,has glasses,one eye blue one cyan short brown hair,around 1.80m
Personal information:
Reason assigned to HMRC: Something bad happened in one lab,basically everyone exploded (besides the protagonist of this story aka me (aka this sheet that i am writing))
Stats
 Strength: 0
 Dexterity: 0
 Endurance: 0
 Charisma: 0
 Intelligence: 15
 Willpower: 5
 Intuition: 0
Skills
 Conventional Weapons: 0-1
 Unconventional Weapons: 5+1
 Exotic Weapons: 0
 Handiwork: 3
 Auxiliary Systems: 0
 Medical Tech: 0
 General Knowledge: 0
Profession: Pragmatist

Welcome aboard. Try not to kill your fellow inmates.

After purchasing MKII and stashing it in my locker, I go to the rec. room and get some food from the dispenser.

The food dispenser is positioned between line of VR machines and kitchen equipment. It has a bunch of unlabeled buttons for main course, side dish, drinks and dessert. You poke the buttons randomly. Your main dish is steaming bluish slab of something meat like coated with yellow grains. Side dish consists of pale yellow mush. Your drink is dark, lightly transparent, lukewarm liquid. You aren't sure if you like the smell. And for dessert you have something orangish, lumpy stuff that slowly spreads on its plate.

He was in the mk point two suit. Flexing and walking. Getsing used to it. Not bad, not bad at all. Have to know your equipment, helps in survival. Keeps it on minus head part. As it can be used as a space suit. Good es but ft the find where food is at.

Rec room seems like a good place to find food, and sure enough, the guy who bought the Mk II with you is there, thoughtfully staring a tray full of mystery food by a food dispenser. Truly, he must be your soulmate!
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: June 28, 2017, 12:34:28 pm »

Wait, I thought this was ER. Did I take a wrong turn somewhere?

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: June 28, 2017, 12:55:40 pm »

Sorry, I don't know what I was thinking.

"Try not to get killed by your fellow inmates".
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: June 28, 2017, 12:57:45 pm »

Sorry, I don't know what I was thinking.

"Try not to get killed by your fellow inmates".
((Did I hear that I was needed))
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazed escaped dwarf from Alcatraz
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: June 28, 2017, 01:13:28 pm »

Goes to the computer and looks up "How to make a grenade out of common household items"
"Hey how are you doing? well im doing just fine,i lie i am dying inside" - [place data of this short song being made here] some girl with a guitar

Mathel

• Bay Watcher
  • A weird guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: June 28, 2017, 01:19:14 pm »

Okey, can't be worse than the grunt gruel we had on the pirate ship.

Tries to eat it.

Dave, would it be safe for me to know what is this? Yes or no.
The shield beats the sword.
Urge to drink milk while eating steak wrapped with bacon rising...
Outer planes are not subject to any laws of physics that would prevent them from doing their job.
Better than the heavenly host eating your soul.

Tyrant Leviathan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: June 28, 2017, 03:43:02 pm »

Soulmate? To have a soulmate, means one has a soul. This is not the cas as he goes over to hit buttons. Is used to government crap and as he gets his slush takes a seat to eat. Does not bother with grace or anything. As he does not pray, not a man of faith.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: June 30, 2017, 01:40:29 pm »

Goes to the computer and looks up "How to make a grenade out of common household items"

First search gives you about million hits, and first couple pages lists a whole bunch of materials and brands you are not familiar with.

Okey, can't be worse than the grunt gruel we had on the pirate ship.

Tries to eat it.

Dave, would it be safe for me to know what is this? Yes or no.

[End: 5] The meat thingy is fairly hot and greasy. You can almost feel your arteries clogging. You can't really taste the actual meat under all spices used to spike it up and that effect extends to the side dish too, although it seems to calm the fire in your mouth. The drink is bubbly, as if it's carbonated. Can't say you find its taste pleasant. And the dessert is... fruity. And crunchy. Not terribly bad.

> Yes. But don't expect me to tell.

Soulmate? To have a soulmate, means one has a soul. This is not the cas as he goes over to hit buttons. Is used to government crap and as he gets his slush takes a seat to eat. Does not bother with grace or anything. As he does not pray, not a man of faith.

Perhaps not a soulmate as much as a person who values survival in same manner as you do.

For food you get meaty soup, orange breadroll, cold grayish liquid and a muffin.
Old sigs.
Games.

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: June 30, 2017, 01:46:32 pm »

Look around the room to see if i can figure out what could i be able to make out of the parts in here
"Hey how are you doing? well im doing just fine,i lie i am dying inside" - [place data of this short song being made here] some girl with a guitar

Mathel

• Bay Watcher
  • A weird guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: June 30, 2017, 01:58:58 pm »

Search ship for scrap metal and rags.
Outer planes are not subject to any laws of physics that would prevent them from doing their job.

Tyrant Leviathan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: June 30, 2017, 04:01:13 pm »

Eats in peace while being a aware of surroundings, wondering which gun he can get his hands on in his first mission, or something melee related.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: July 02, 2017, 12:04:26 pm »

Look around the room to see if i can figure out what could i be able to make out of the parts in here

Unfortunately the rec room doesn't have very much free chemical ingredients available to make explosives with. You could however make a poor spear by breaking tables and cutting their legs. And maybe if you set couches on fire you could make smoke. Kitchen corner got all tools you need to make food as long as you get ingredients from somewhere.

Yeah, that's about it.

Search ship for scrap metal and rags.

There's no scrap metal anywhere. You could make some by breaking lockers in hangar, but you doubt you can get away with that easily. Rags are equally missing, but then again you could steal clothes from the box in barracks, or bed sheets from there as well. Otherwise you have to ask stuff from someone.

Eats in peace while being a aware of surroundings, wondering which gun he can get his hands on in his first mission, or something melee related.

Monoatomix razors and kinamps are the only melee ones listed in armory. You probably have to make your own or steal one. Or perhaps you can find one from the mission site? That would be neat.
Old sigs.
Games.

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: July 02, 2017, 12:23:30 pm »

well shit whispers under his breath,goes to the couches and lays on one of them

Mathel

• Bay Watcher
  • A weird guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: July 02, 2017, 12:44:34 pm »

Oh, well, no use for rags without scrap metal.

Checks what knives are in the kitchen.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14