Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette Early Days On ship Thread  (Read 32520 times)

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette Early Days On ship Thread
« Reply #180 on: July 04, 2017, 12:25:37 am »

Look around the room to see if i can figure out what could i be able to make out of the parts in here

Unfortunately the rec room doesn't have very much free chemical ingredients available to make explosives with. You could however make a poor spear by breaking tables and cutting their legs. And maybe if you set couches on fire you could make smoke. Kitchen corner got all tools you need to make food as long as you get ingredients from somewhere.

Yeah, that's about it.

((There's also the Virtual Reality machines, which can run Tinker and a few unimportant programs, but perhaps they're better left unmentioned; if you destroyed those for salvage, the specter of my rage might try to influence Ao into making your character's life rather unpleasant.))

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: July 04, 2017, 12:49:01 am »

Look around the room to see if i can figure out what could i be able to make out of the parts in here

Unfortunately the rec room doesn't have very much free chemical ingredients available to make explosives with. You could however make a poor spear by breaking tables and cutting their legs. And maybe if you set couches on fire you could make smoke. Kitchen corner got all tools you need to make food as long as you get ingredients from somewhere.

Yeah, that's about it.

((There's also the Virtual Reality machines, which can run Tinker and a few unimportant programs, but perhaps they're better left unmentioned; if you destroyed those for salvage, the specter of my rage might try to influence Ao into making your character's life rather unpleasant.))
((Did I hear do what I did to citop? Anyways tinker is what you use to torment Ao with using complex designs))
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: July 04, 2017, 02:36:43 am »

((Did I hear do what I did to citop? Anyways tinker is what you use to torment Ao with using complex designs))

((Oh, no, Tinker program is outsourced to syv, so it doesn't really torment me or anything.))
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: July 04, 2017, 01:27:59 pm »

well shit whispers under his breath,goes to the couches and lays on one of them

The telly has nice wide couches so you go lazing there. The TV remote control is conveniently situated just in arms reach on floor.

Oh, well, no use for rags without scrap metal.

Checks what knives are in the kitchen.

Common hard plastic knives of various sizes and shapes. Easily molten and reshaped should they get dull. If metal is what you desperately need, then perhaps you could ask from the crew if they got any available.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Mathel

• Bay Watcher
  • A weird guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: July 04, 2017, 11:56:52 pm »

No, metal is not nescessary.

Goes to the infirmary

Hey, do you have a femur?
The shield beats the sword.
Urge to drink milk while eating steak wrapped with bacon rising...
Outer planes are not subject to any laws of physics that would prevent them from doing their job.
Better than the heavenly host eating your soul.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: July 06, 2017, 11:15:54 am »

No, metal is not nescessary.

Goes to the infirmary

Hey, do you have a femur?

Nurses and doctors in infirmary have gathered around a table, each playing something with their tablets. After hearing your question they turn to look your legs before one responds.

"Artificial ones, yes, but yours seem to be still intact."
Old sigs.
Games.

Mathel

• Bay Watcher
  • A weird guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: July 06, 2017, 01:25:11 pm »

No, I am looking for a spare boney one, to whack people with.
Outer planes are not subject to any laws of physics that would prevent them from doing their job.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: July 08, 2017, 12:21:26 pm »

No, I am looking for a spare boney one, to whack people with.

"Bones are not good for that. Ask a metal bat from armory or a custom whacker from R&D boys."
Old sigs.
Games.

Mathel

• Bay Watcher
  • A weird guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: July 08, 2017, 12:45:53 pm »

Goes to armory.

Do you have a crowbar?

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: July 11, 2017, 12:05:51 am »

Goes to armory.

Do you have a crowbar?

The synthflesh woman behind the counter simply nods and retrieves one for you.

"It's free."
Old sigs.
Games.

Mathel

• Bay Watcher
  • A weird guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: July 11, 2017, 12:32:28 am »

Thank you

Gets crowbar and goes to watch TV in the Rec. room.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: July 11, 2017, 10:45:54 am »

Thank you

Gets crowbar and goes to watch TV in the Rec. room.

Armed with a weapon suitable for keeping too touchy feely inmates away you head back to rec room and flop down on nice soft couch next to John. After picking up the remote you randomly select a channel to watch.

The show currently going on is called The BattleMobs. It's a re-run from time before The Altered Wars featuring genetically engineered or uplifted sub-sapient creatures just smart enough to form a society. They are trained and armed with randomly selected weapons, put on a large enclosed area and told to defeat opposing battle mob species. The two species here are fluffy four armed bunnies and something that resembles a mix of scorpions and giant ants. Commentary shows best pieces of battle mobs forming strategies, skirmishes, enslaving and torturing prisoners of war for information and so on.

This episode ends with victory of scorpion things, featuring them ritualistically eating last captured bunnies. Of course the show makes notion how this kind of gene-engineering is completely illegal under current laws of UWM.
Old sigs.
Games.

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazed escaped dwarf from Alcatraz
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: July 11, 2017, 11:11:29 am »

"It seemed like the bunnies were winning at the beggining" John says after the show has ended
"Hey how are you doing? well im doing just fine,i lie i am dying inside" - [place data of this short song being made here] some girl with a guitar

Mathel

• Bay Watcher
  • A weird guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: July 11, 2017, 01:23:45 pm »

But due to being tougher and more coordinated, the scorpions won.

I wonder how the bunnies tasted.

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazed escaped dwarf from Alcatraz
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: July 11, 2017, 01:38:58 pm »

"i dunno probebly they were tasty,still the scorpions had the advantage of being mutated scorpions with ants,if the bunnies were mutated with ants, maybe then they would win"
"Hey how are you doing? well im doing just fine,i lie i am dying inside" - [place data of this short song being made here] some girl with a guitar
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14