Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette Early Days On ship Thread  (Read 31879 times)

Tyrant Leviathan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette Early Days On ship Thread
« Reply #195 on: July 14, 2017, 12:10:39 am »

: Ponders of f he can get a old fashion saw toothed combat knife, but due to the armor. Forgets about it. Finishes his meal and goes off to tie a empty fuel barrel. Goes to make it a punching bag.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: July 15, 2017, 01:22:28 pm »

: Ponders of f he can get a old fashion saw toothed combat knife, but due to the armor. Forgets about it. Finishes his meal and goes off to tie a empty fuel barrel. Goes to make it a punching bag.

Empty fuel barrel? There are no fuel barrels anywhere in areas you can access, empty or otherwise. But if it's a punching bag you want, the rec room does have a pair in the gym area. You aren't sure why you didn't notice those before.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Tyrant Leviathan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: July 16, 2017, 04:01:40 pm »

: Palm smack for the failed spot check. As that can get you killed. As he explores he finds rec room and works the punching bag.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: July 17, 2017, 12:24:16 pm »

: Palm smack for the failed spot check. As that can get you killed. As he explores he finds rec room and works the punching bag.

((Remember to bold actions. It's not problem here now because I can still figure out what you are trying to do, but when people start throwing more actions around I prefer to have relevant parts bolded.))

[Str: 4] You pick up boxing gloves hanging from the bag and start throwing punches, most of them actually hitting the bag right. You work out a good sweat.

Mm, yes, the hero needs to be able to beat shit out of villains with their bare fists. Better keep up with it!
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Tyrant Leviathan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: July 24, 2017, 09:49:37 am »

Grins afterwards as he sets it aside and listed inbwith news on tv. Uplift killer animals? Truest the stuff of nightmares.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: July 27, 2017, 03:04:34 pm »

Grins afterwards as he sets it aside and listed inbwith news on tv. Uplift killer animals? Truest the stuff of nightmares.

Hardly. Just a daily dose of entertainment back in days.
Old sigs.
Games.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]