Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 14

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette Early Days On ship Thread  (Read 32724 times)

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette Early Days On ship Thread
« Reply #45 on: April 29, 2017, 10:06:49 am »

Meditate on the mercies of Marx and the destruction of the upper classes.
Never ever cease communication with your enemies, never ever cease interaction with them, never isolate yourself from them. Never ignore them, relish the time to deal with them, to exercise banter. The biggest mistake one can make is ignoring one's enemies. Go out of your way to pick a fight today.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 30, 2017, 01:25:00 pm »

Meditate on the mercies of Marx and the destruction of the upper classes.

That's it pretty much. Destruction of upper class is a mercy by itself. Power to people, down with magistars and so on. The whole reason you are here. You have failed Marx.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 01, 2017, 06:26:27 am »

Talk to the machine spirit of my Gauss Rifle and ask it for guidance.
Never ever cease communication with your enemies, never ever cease interaction with them, never isolate yourself from them. Never ignore them, relish the time to deal with them, to exercise banter. The biggest mistake one can make is ignoring one's enemies. Go out of your way to pick a fight today.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 01, 2017, 11:32:02 am »

> I believe you need drink more xenospit or maldavian mind rot if you want your rifle to respond.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 01, 2017, 07:57:56 pm »

> I believe you need drink more xenospit or maldavian mind rot if you want your rifle to respond.

My faith is strong. My dedication to the cause is unquestionable.  Worship the rifle without the aid of hallucinogens.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: May 02, 2017, 10:49:09 pm »

My faith is strong. My dedication to the cause is unquestionable.  Worship the rifle without the aid of hallucinogens.

Despite of your fervent worship the rifle remains quiet. You realize this can mean only one thing: This is a test and you have to find your own way to salvation.
Old sigs.
Games.

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 03, 2017, 08:07:03 am »

Despite of your fervent worship the rifle remains quiet. You realize this can mean only one thing: This is a test and you have to find your own way to salvation.

"I too shall walk the path, and bring about the dictatorship of the proletariat. By the moustach of Marx himself, I call upon the wrath of Engels to guide our hands in war and our fingers in bloodshed."

MORE FERVOR. Invoke the holy spirit of the red army for the power to wage Sacred War.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HK2lNuiD7gM

In English:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGhpSsljh_Q
« Last Edit: May 03, 2017, 08:33:10 am by Aigre Excalibur »

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 03, 2017, 02:05:50 pm »

"I too shall walk the path, and bring about the dictatorship of the proletariat. By the moustach of Marx himself, I call upon the wrath of Engels to guide our hands in war and our fingers in bloodshed."

MORE FERVOR. Invoke the holy spirit of the red army for the power to wage Sacred War.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HK2lNuiD7gM

In English:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGhpSsljh_Q

[I don't remember lyrics: 3] You stand up, stand in attention and sing with full force of your lungs. You may not remember most of lyrics, or actually, let's be honest; you don't remember even quarter of it. But what you don't remember you make up with sheer volume. After all, it's not extend of one's knowledge that matters, but the spirit. And the spirit you have a plenty.
Old sigs.
Games.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 08, 2017, 09:26:34 am »

"Thank God that's over..." Joanna says as they get back on the ship. "The bugs didn't even touch us and we have several dead. How even?" That said, she starts following Dave's instructions, dragging bodies to the medical staff and then helping Grits out with the pieces of machinery.

E: Level stuff later

Level up-o:
+2 Int, +3 Charisma, +3 Gen Knowledge, +2 Med.Tech
« Last Edit: May 08, 2017, 10:42:38 am by Twinwolf »
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 08, 2017, 09:44:03 am »

Get patched up and get monies

lvl ups: 5+ end, +3 con, +2 uncon
« Last Edit: May 08, 2017, 09:54:48 am by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: May 08, 2017, 12:02:34 pm »

"Thank God that's over..." Joanna says as they get back on the ship. "The bugs didn't even touch us and we have several dead. How even?" That said, she starts following Dave's instructions, dragging bodies to the medical staff and then helping Grits out with the pieces of machinery.

E: Level stuff later

Level up-o:
+2 Int, +3 Charisma, +3 Gen Knowledge, +2 Med.Tech

Stuff unloaded.

Level got.

Get patched up and get monies

lvl ups: 5+ end, +3 con, +2 uncon

You wake up in infirmary. Your right thigh has cast around it. Nurse says you shouldn't stress it until muscle and skin has properly regrown. She provides you a wheelchair you can roll around.

Level up got, monies later.
Old sigs.
Games.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: May 08, 2017, 12:11:55 pm »

Joanna heads off to the briefing room. She wondered if any of the wounds were bad enough to require a full robotic body replacement, followed by how the heck she'd gotten through that unharmed.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: May 08, 2017, 01:27:14 pm »

Go to briefing room, poke about on computer to make up a program later for the vr combat sim, have it set to run all female crew members, set variables lust: max; preferemnce: either; clothing: none.

(Well I realized after posting this that it is still a combat sim so they'd still fight. but I am perfectly fine with it in this little act of immaturity.)
« Last Edit: May 08, 2017, 01:30:20 pm by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: May 08, 2017, 02:31:26 pm »

((Joanna feels an inexplicable sense of violation and the need to punch someone and knows not why  :P))
Sigtext!

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: May 08, 2017, 02:32:49 pm »

((I am honestly hoping this leads to some hilarity))
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 14