Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 14

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette Early Days On ship Thread  (Read 32651 times)

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette Early Days On ship Thread
« Reply #60 on: May 08, 2017, 02:36:28 pm »

((I'd say something, but I don't want to give Dave ideas))
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: May 08, 2017, 03:10:20 pm »

Go deposit all corpses and mahcine pieces with the relevant people, don't forget the two tiny vexile corpses I put in ym suit pockets.

Then head to the briefing room

Level up: +2 aux, +3 handiwork, +2 will, +2 end, +1 strength

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • technical difficulties
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: May 08, 2017, 03:17:16 pm »

+2 Will, +3 Intu, +5 Con
Insatiable consumption. Ceaseless motion. Unstoppable destruction.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: May 08, 2017, 06:09:41 pm »

Get patched up, turn in corpse (or as best able with no feets) and hit up briefing.  Level up when I have a minute to ponder it.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: May 08, 2017, 09:44:29 pm »

+4 Conventional weapons +2 strength + 2 endurance

Time to Wake up bastien!
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: May 09, 2017, 08:19:17 am »

Go to briefing room, poke about on computer to make up a program later for the vr combat sim, have it set to run all female crew members, set variables lust: max; preferemnce: either; clothing: none.

(Well I realized after posting this that it is still a combat sim so they'd still fight. but I am perfectly fine with it in this little act of immaturity.)

I see you are channeling Elizas there. Results are unlikely to be same though. But before you go let's dish out the tokens.

Go deposit all corpses and mahcine pieces with the relevant people, don't forget the two tiny vexile corpses I put in ym suit pockets.

Then head to the briefing room

Level up: +2 aux, +3 handiwork, +2 will, +2 end, +1 strength

Deposited it all into nice boxes that are immediately sealed.

Briefed and leveled.

+2 Will, +3 Intu, +5 Con

Got it.

You also wake up in infirmary. Your entire lower body is in cast. Nurse hands you a bottle of painkillers and tells you to pop them whenever it gets too painful. The bed you are resting on has joystick so you can roll around on it.

I suppose you will roll to briefing room too.

Get patched up, turn in corpse (or as best able with no feets) and hit up briefing.  Level up when I have a minute to ponder it.

Corpse turned. Doctors give you an injection of something nice and when you wake up you have nice robotic legs. Your fleshy bits are replaced from knee down with ones of shiny chrome and bundled black muscle. They are heavier too, so you better get used them.

Briefs.

+4 Conventional weapons +2 strength + 2 endurance

Time to Wake up bastien!

Leveled.

Your right leg is replaced from hip with robotic version. Difference with old is considerable, it even weights more than the other one. Getting used to such disparency might take some time. Your dominant hand is in cast. Apparently they also gave you new metal trigger finger but it's under the cast so you can't go poking people with it.

Assume yourself hobbling to briefing room too.

> There are few things I could say about this mission, but "good work" is not one of them. Seriously. As fun as that was to watch, amount of damage you caused to yourself compared to what vexiles did is staggering. But I suppose that is to be expected from deathrow inmates. Anyway. The corpses you bought back were quite helpful in figuring out what the artifact did. It would have been much easier if someone hadn't broken it in first place.

Apparently the device caused wide range of mutations, but few consistent ones were related to adrenaline glands, brains, and metabolism making vexiles generally very angry, strong, and hungry. Since their metabolism was greatly accelerated their usual instinct of avoiding potential danger was supressed. In theory it should have same effect on humans too, so except some fun additions to armory later.

> Now, the payout:

Joanna: You didn't do much, but you didn't fuck up anything either. You kicked Vik and got artifact in pieces. 8 tokens in total.

Bastien: Keep up that and I will ban you from armory. 5 tokens.

Citotp: Aside hurting your teammates you didn't do anything. 5 tokens.

Grits: I'm kinda torn how much I should give you. On one hand you were fairly competent, killed all vexiles on single sweep, located the artifact and recovered it, but on the other hand you also broke the ship and erased plenty of evidence. I guess I'll give you 8 tokens, mostly of it comes from the corpse collection and artifact pieces.

Vik: Keep your hands off from cutting torch from now on. 5 tokens.

Filgres: 6 tokens on courtesy of the corpse.

> And that's that. Don't loiter around too long, we will leave soon for our next mission.

Go to briefing room, poke about on computer to make up a program later for the vr combat sim, have it set to run all female crew members, set variables lust: max; preferemnce: either; clothing: none.

(Well I realized after posting this that it is still a combat sim so they'd still fight. but I am perfectly fine with it in this little act of immaturity.)

After receiving your tokens you head straight into VR.

[Aux: 3-1] You don't have slightest clue how to modify their variables or even how to get their models in...
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: May 09, 2017, 09:36:17 am »

((How much would it cost to refill on Medifoam?))
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: May 09, 2017, 10:03:19 am »

may as well use the last of the laser rifle's charge left on the guy trying to attack me. Aim mainly for anything but his head. if I do disable him, also drag him to the armory master and politely request: "May I return one dibshit, one manipulator, one laser rifle,
 and a blow torch"
I'll decide what I do next or buy based on the results of the above actions

« Last Edit: May 09, 2017, 02:59:25 pm by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: May 09, 2017, 11:34:41 am »

Bastien looks agahast at dave's madness. He was clearly the defacto mvp of the team he would go as far as to say everyone would have died without his wisw guidance. Yes. Everything was all apart of his plan after all the injury everything all to get the team to work together and prove their abiltys without relying on him as a crutch.

As such bastien rose to spoke.

"Wait dave. You see this was all apart of my plan all along. I intentionally let this happen to me so that the others could reach a better anf higher standard without me to carry them.
As such I promoted team unity made these sods semi competant and as such improved the effectiveness of the team making future missions more likely to go extremly well! 

PERSUASION. If it helps he honestly believes this.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • technical difficulties
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: May 09, 2017, 02:17:21 pm »

Ah, briefing revealed who stole my cutting torch! Run him over with gurney and retrieve.
Insatiable consumption. Ceaseless motion. Unstoppable destruction.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: May 10, 2017, 09:13:49 am »

"Thanks Mr. Dave!  And I like the new feets.  They're shiny!"

Derp some at Dave.

Level up: +5 Str +5 Uncon

HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: May 10, 2017, 09:38:25 am »

((I'm wondering what I ought to buy with those 8 tokens. An Emergency kit would be nice. An Advanced Kit would be better but would involve using almost all my tokens. A Microwave Field Manipulator or Kinetic Amplifier would be a nice emergency weapon but I'm not sure if Joanna should touch those. Or, for Armor she could buy a Civic Defender Longcoat or a Mk.2. Anyone who's less of a newbie got recommendations?))

Joanna heads to the Rec Room, to relax a bit before the next mission.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2017, 11:52:37 am by Twinwolf »
Sigtext!

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: May 10, 2017, 12:34:39 pm »

((How much would it cost to refill on Medifoam?))

A token I think.

may as well use the last of the laser rifle's charge left on the guy trying to attack me. Aim mainly for anything but his head. if I do disable him, also drag him to the armory master and politely request: "May I return one dibshit, one manipulator, one laser rifle,
 and a blow torch"
I'll decide what I do next or buy based on the results of the above actions

Ah, briefing revealed who stole my cutting torch! Run him over with gurney and retrieve.

One is in VR and another on motored gurney. Would the one in VR even notice? I mean it's a simple bed on wheels, not a rocket propelled semi truck.

[Vik Dex: 5]
[Citotp Dex: 4-1]
[Con: 6+1]
[Citotp End: 4-1]
[Joanna Dex: 4]

Having failed to satisfy his lust in VR Vik takes VR helmet off and looks around. He notices Citotp on hospital bed speeding towards him, murder in his eyes. Vik thinks the bony person may perhaps know too much and decides it's time to silence him. By lasering his head off. With fast movement Vik flings out his laser rifle, steps on side of the bed (not that it's difficult or anything) and swings the laser over Citotp's chest, cutting him and the bed in half right through his heart. Swing of the laser goes a little too high and seriously menaces Joanna that's about to enter rec room too. She notices the event unfolding and only her fast reflexes saves her from being cut half vertically.

"Hey, what the fuck?!"

"It's self defense." Vik shrugs. "Completely legal."

Vik grabs now dead Citotp by hair, leaving the lower body and arms behind, and drags him to armory leaving a trail of blood on floor. The armory master raises her gaze from datapad and frowns at the blood trail.

"Return policy for dipshits is to throw them into infirmary. Two tokens for manipulator, one token for both rifle and torch."

Bastien looks agahast at dave's madness. He was clearly the defacto mvp of the team he would go as far as to say everyone would have died without his wisw guidance. Yes. Everything was all apart of his plan after all the injury everything all to get the team to work together and prove their abiltys without relying on him as a crutch.

As such bastien rose to spoke.

"Wait dave. You see this was all apart of my plan all along. I intentionally let this happen to me so that the others could reach a better anf higher standard without me to carry them.
As such I promoted team unity made these sods semi competant and as such improved the effectiveness of the team making future missions more likely to go extremly well! 

PERSUASION. If it helps he honestly believes this.

> And?

"Thanks Mr. Dave!  And I like the new feets.  They're shiny!"

Derp some at Dave.

Level up: +5 Str +5 Uncon

> Glad you like them. I bet you will get more replacements soon.

Got it.

((I'm wondering what I ought to buy with those 8 tokens. An Emergency kit would be nice. An Advanced Kit would be better but would involve using almost all my tokens. A Microwave Field Manipulator or Kinetic Amplifier would be a nice emergency weapon but I'm not sure if Joanna should touch those. Or, for Armor she could buy a Civic Defender Longcoat or a Mk.2. Anyone who's less of a newbie got recommendations?))

Joanna heads to the Rec Room, to relax a bit before the next mission.

((I don't know if I'm qualified to give suggestions...))

As soon as you enter the rec room you notice you are on Vik's firing line. You jump on side and feel brief touch of hot air near your hand. After throwing some curses at him you watch as Vik drags Citotp's upper body away, leaving broken gourney, lower body exuding all kinds of internal organs, and pair of arms behind.

This ain't relaxing! Not relaxing at all!
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: May 10, 2017, 12:39:43 pm »

"I should be rewarded for my genius is all. With more tokens."

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: May 10, 2017, 12:48:00 pm »

Vik makes a clicking noise with his tongue before gathering up his tokens and the remains of hte hospital bed and citop.

Drag his corpse back to the infirmary, take the hospital gourney though, might use it later, also keep his arms and lower body. Also request if the doctors can install a shut down switch in case he gets violent again...take two of citop's tokens so I have 11 tokens, then go buy a laser rifle and exoskeleton.

"Dave, remind me I owe the dibshit two tokens."
« Last Edit: May 10, 2017, 06:33:00 pm by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 14