Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Slusa Nationcrafts  (Read 657 times)

AztecCroc

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
Slusa Nationcrafts
« on: March 22, 2017, 06:03:31 pm »

So the other day I decided to create a new world and look through legends mode and I noticed a gorlak as I was scrolling through and decided to take a look.

Slusa Nationcraft was one of the first gorlaks. In the year 10 he became a poet, in the year 12 he became a member of the Umbral Doctrines. Then in the year 29 he became the holy gem of the Umbral Doctrines. Then 10 years later he became obsessed with his own mortality, which finally drove him in the year 41 to profane his own temple and somehow be cursed by an entirely different god to become a vampire, and had to flee after killing 98 (57 dwarves, 30 humans, and 11 goblins) to Seamspear, where he killed 65 humans before having to flee again to Icysiege. This is where it gets ridiculous, after fleeing to Icysiege, Slusa killed 656 humans over the course of 18 years between 144 and 162 before finally being killed.

This world had some other really weird crap get generated as well, such as a plump helmet man who apprenticed to himself, and also to 13 necromancers, without managing to become one I might add.

TheImmortalRyukan

• Bay Watcher
  • Master Story Weaver
    • View Profile
Re: Slusa Nationcrafts
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2017, 06:46:00 pm »

I Approve
The Tale of Runlance - A Succession Fort in a Dying World

While the drink stocks run low and violence is rampant, the narcissistic tyrant demands a monument to his name

Immortal-D

• Bay Watcher
  • [Not_A_Tree]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2017, 10:01:37 pm »

Amongst the things you really don't want to be a vampire, Gorlak is second only to Hungry Head :-\

Derpy Dev

• Bay Watcher
  • Normal Person Doing Normal Things
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2017, 09:59:10 am »

So the other day I decided to create a new world and look through legends mode and I noticed a gorlak as I was scrolling through and decided to take a look.

Slusa Nationcraft was one of the first gorlaks. In the year 10 he became a poet, in the year 12 he became a member of the Umbral Doctrines. Then in the year 29 he became the holy gem of the Umbral Doctrines. Then 10 years later he became obsessed with his own mortality, which finally drove him in the year 41 to profane his own temple and somehow be cursed by an entirely different god to become a vampire, and had to flee after killing 98 (57 dwarves, 30 humans, and 11 goblins) to Seamspear, where he killed 65 humans before having to flee again to Icysiege. This is where it gets ridiculous, after fleeing to Icysiege, Slusa killed 656 humans over the course of 18 years between 144 and 162 before finally being killed.

This world had some other really weird crap get generated as well, such as a plump helmet man who apprenticed to himself, and also to 13 necromancers, without managing to become one I might add.

Most generated megabeasts don't kill that many people.