Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 33

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: Scum of the Empire (IC) - Chapter 2!  (Read 22469 times)

Lucus Casius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums: Scum of the Empire (IC thread!)
« Reply #15 on: March 26, 2017, 01:15:18 am »

: "Nonsense.  Most people die of some disease or another in bed.  If lying down meant one could never die, I'd never bother to get up in the morning."

: "...Well, bit of an exaggeration.  Still, the point stands."

Aurorix

• Bay Watcher
  • Thief Boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 26, 2017, 01:15:58 am »

"I just know when useless to try, like it is right now." He responded, unphased by the blue haired girl's remark. "If I had a bow with maybe, MAYBE there'd be a chance, but obviously I don't. Besides, some of us deserve our heads off. Can you all say you don't?"

Lucus Casius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 26, 2017, 01:17:48 am »

: "Yes."

He was pretty emphatic at that point.  And it was quite possibly the first point at which he didn't seem to be attempting to joke.  If anything, he looked genuinely angry.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #18 on: March 26, 2017, 01:19:46 am »

"This is some fairy tale. All the men moaning and giving up and all the women getting ready to fight a hopeless battle." Her rueful smile faded at the blonde's last comment.

"I have done nothing but what I believed was right to end here. I do not recommend you making such a suggestion in my presence again."
« Last Edit: March 26, 2017, 01:25:54 am by KingMurdoc »
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Gaterhyme

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 26, 2017, 01:21:25 am »

"You think you deserve to die? Cut your own stupid head off, then. Don't talk for me."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 26, 2017, 01:24:53 am »

"If I die, I die. Vether or not it is deserved, no matter. Only the how bothers me."

Wolf looked to the man with lilac hair.

"Is... Metaphorical statement. I vould rather die by soldiers than by executioner."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Lucus Casius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 26, 2017, 01:31:28 am »

: "And mine was a jest meant to lighten the mood!  Think nothing of it."

The man shrugs again, glancing over at the blue-haired noblewoman.

: "You'll excuse me, but I've not attended the opera in years.  I don't think I've seen this particular tale."

: "Hm.  You know, I can't say I'm a fan.  Bit too dark and dreary for my tastes."

Aurorix

• Bay Watcher
  • Thief Boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 26, 2017, 01:38:47 am »

"And what will you do, hmmm? Punch, kick, beat me up? Go ahead, we're all gonna die right? A few bruises compared to execution is laughable." He replied to the blue haired women before turning to the the women in red and black.

"I understand you'd rather die fighting. I don't mean to say it's wrong to die like a warrior, but right now wouldn't you want to live just a little longer and wait for a more prime moment for it. One in which that ultimately leads to your escape, rather than throwing a fuss and waste your energy. That's what I would do, at least."

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #23 on: March 26, 2017, 01:44:49 am »

"Regardless of the circumstances, I will not permit insults to my honor. If you are attempting to mock me in order to get me to back down, you will find that it will take more than that to bend a Cawallader. And if you are simply taunting me. . . I question your wisdom."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Sutoratosu Akira

• Bay Watcher
  • DRAGONS!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 26, 2017, 01:48:26 am »

"He's got a point you know" The mage called from the back wall, glancing at the blonde wimp "He argues it like some pathetic mongrel who had his teeth kicked in by the guards when he was arrested, but it's still a point. We already know they'll be coming to collect us soon enough. Might as well make the show as bloody and sudden as it can be, if you're going to put one on."
"Reality, unlike fiction, has no obligation to conform to what people find believable." -Chroniqler

Lucus Casius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 26, 2017, 02:00:42 am »

The man raised an eyebrow.

: "Cawallader?  My, I wish you had told me sooner!"

: "One of my peers was quite interested in your little principality.  He was convinced it was on the brink of being wiped out by one of your rivals, of course, but still.  I imagine he would have been rather interested in speaking with you."

: "Ah, wait.  Perhaps that was Calawraith?  Damned if I can recall."

Aurorix

• Bay Watcher
  • Thief Boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 26, 2017, 02:05:43 am »

"Yes, that is one way of going about it." He spoke, ignoring the man's woven in insult. Turning his attention back to the blue haired women. "Once again, you can waste your energy pacing back and forth and fighting other inmates or you can be a bit more patient. I'm choosing to wait and whether or not you do deserve this is up for you to decide. I merely pointed out we can't be certain everyone here is guilty or not. Helping a serial killer escape a rightful execution doesn't sound too good right? Once again, not saying anyone in particular is one, just pointing out the possibility."

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #27 on: March 26, 2017, 02:14:16 am »

"Gods, give me enough patience to last a single night without strangling one of these fools." She sighed deeply and deliberately.

"Your peer was mistaken. Cawallader is no closer to annihilation than any of its neighbors, and. . ." She trailed off, deflating noticeably. I'll be damned if I allow it to happen. It still stung, the knowledge that she wouldn't be able to defend her homeland or its people. Gawen had been about to rebuke the blonde one again, and she looked at him for a moment, but had found that she simply didn't have the motivation to do so.

« Last Edit: March 26, 2017, 02:34:27 am by KingMurdoc »
GM of Trespassers V2.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 26, 2017, 02:27:27 am »

"I understand you'd rather die fighting. I don't mean to say it's wrong to die like a warrior, but right now wouldn't you want to live just a little longer and wait for a more prime moment for it. One in which that ultimately leads to your escape, rather than throwing a fuss and waste your energy. That's what I would do, at least."

"There is no opportunity but vhat ve create."

Wolf stood, slowly - not for dramatic purposes, but because it had been a long time since she was able to move under her own power, and it still hurt to do so.

"Vhat do ve have left to lose? Our lives? Bol'sheya sdelka!"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 26, 2017, 02:50:15 am »

Adrien merely sat contentedly, almost restfully, seemingly unconcerned about the constant sounds of the axe being sharpened outside.

: "If you whelps are done bleating about doom and despair...
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 33