Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: What funny, brutal, insane, or just flat out violent ways have you died lately?  (Read 3727 times)

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile

I entered the lair of a spider queen, and immediately got webbed. She then punched me in the head until my helmet collapsed.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Derpy Dev

• Bay Watcher
  • Normal Person Doing Normal Things
    • View Profile

I entered the lair of a spider queen, and immediately got webbed. She then punched me in the head until my helmet collapsed.

You mean cave spider? Or a Don't Starve mod? Cause whenever I hear spider queen, I have flashbacks.

George_Chickens

• Bay Watcher
  • Ghosts are stored in the balls.
    • View Profile

Back a couple years, in Genesis Mod, a yeti brained me with my own phallus.
Ghosts are stored in the balls?[/quote]
also George_Chickens quit fucking my sister

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile

You mean cave spider? Or a Don't Starve mod? Cause whenever I hear spider queen, I have flashbacks.

Worse, Spellcrafts mod. Spider Queens are gigantic spider-centaur-monsters with necromantic powers of resurrection and webs and venom on top of that. It is worthy of flashbacks.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Derpy Dev

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Worse, Spellcrafts mod. Spider Queens are gigantic spider-centaur-monsters with necromantic powers of resurrection and webs and venom on top of that. It is worthy of flashbacks.

...Yeah, my Don't Starve flashbacks are nothing compared to that nightmare. The Don't Starve spider queen probably isn't as scary as I remember either. Looking it up now...

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

...Nevermind, it's still terrifying.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile

Wow, at first I thought that thing was grinning with its face rotated to the side :v
It is quite ugly.
I make Spellcrafts!

tonnot98

• Bay Watcher
  • Damp stone located.
    • View Profile

I once threw a boar into myself.
Not sure if dying of old age is an honor or a shame for weaponmasters. On the one hand, it means they never got the opportunity to die in glorious battle. On the other hand, it means nothing could beat them in glorious battle.
Meow.

Derpy Dev

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I once threw a boar into myself.

That sounds like Dwarf Fortress all right.

ayylien

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile

I willingly walked into a river as a novice/competent swimmer and drowned. Twice.

Bumber

• Bay Watcher
  • REMOVE KOBOLD
    • View Profile

I willingly walked into a river as a novice/competent swimmer and drowned. Twice.
You sure you didn't walk into the air above the river?
Reading his name would trigger it. Thinking of him would trigger it. No other circumstances would trigger it- it was strictly related to the concept of Bill Clinton entering the conscious mind.

THE xTROLL FUR SOCKx RUSE WAS A........... DISTACTION        the carp HAVE the wagon

A wizard has turned you into a wagon. This was inevitable (Y/y)?

CptAWatts22

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I just got ambushed by a bunch of "recruit" camels and cats which proceed to bite and beat me to death... wow
Pages: 1 [2]