Deep Ones awaken
- 3 (27.3%)
Haunted manor
- 3 (27.3%)
Other
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8

Author Topic: Horror Time: Lone cabin in the woods [6/6] Death count: 1  (Read 10787 times)

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
Re: Horror Time: Lone cabin in the woods [6/6]
« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2017, 04:33:47 pm »

"You look at the woods outside and tell me if we're fucked, those ain't normal woods.  Something's coming, and it ain't pretty."
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 27, 2017, 04:36:35 pm »

They quietly hold a small bong in their hands looking about now that they mentioned it...these woods definetly gave her the spooks.
".....Yeah....gee wilikers this place is giving me the creeps now um....I'm...gonna...let's get in the house ill barracade the door."
Go in house barracade and fortify the house to the best of my abiltys. Use phone + headphones for san increase/helping me deal with the shit that will be going down.
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Chrose

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 27, 2017, 05:29:53 pm »

A chill ran up William's spine as he looked at the ominous forest. He tries to regain his composure.
"Everyone get the fuck in, I don't want to be out here a second longer."
Usher everyone into the house and help barricade the door.
Arclight
Estratia
Horror Time
Illysia
Path of the Old Gods
Hellfire

Sosoku234

• Bay Watcher
  • Shiny and chrome!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 27, 2017, 08:23:05 pm »

Pickman gets up and surveys the environs. Upon seeing the trees he lets out a sound of intrigue.

"Oh. How queer! It would be in our best favor to try to procure a means of communication with the outside. That or suitable armaments just in case."

Step inside the house. Look around for anything to use as a signal for rescuers.
Monster stowage inventory running low. Starting #2 Monster Pump, filling #4 Monster tank, via #2a Demonizer.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 27, 2017, 11:01:39 pm »

"Good idea on the communication, but something tells me we won't be seeing any cavalry until it's too late to matter. God I hope I'm wrong."
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

star2wars3

• Bay Watcher
  • Join The Dark Side!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 28, 2017, 05:30:12 am »

Look for a Flint and steel. The house is too chilly so I want to light a small fire in the fireplace. Observe surroundings as I search
((Batshit evil, pessimistic neutral and clumsy good cover nearly entire spectrum. Sadly, but optimists are a rare breed, that is currently running into extinction.))
((That tends to happen when you're optimistic enough to wait out the apocalypse. I wish them plenty of luck, but chances are they'll need it.))

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
  • 'What do I care for your suffering?'
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 28, 2017, 12:57:51 pm »

Waiting for SaberToothTiger to post his action. I'm giving him some more time, turn 1 coming tomorrow.

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 29, 2017, 01:26:06 pm »

Preparation turn

Amelia looks around, her eyes slightly red, and gives a small chuckle messing with her glasses. She has a small and numb looking smile on her face. Whoa....whoa...w-where are we?

A little while before she asked, Jeremiah got up and shook his head, trying to clear the cobwebs. Breathe, focus. Breatheeeeee, focus. - he kept repeating in his mind. He then looked around, starting with trees and the cabin, and then ending on a small girl with headphones laying on her neck. By the looks of it, an early Sam Raimi film. In which case, we're more or less fucked. - he said sharply, then entered the cabin. Upon noticing chairs, he decided to break one to use it's leg as a club.

[1] First he tried to smash it apart against walls or floor, but it turned out to be extremely durable wooden chair. Next, Jeremiah tried to use sheer force of his muscles and rip the leg out, but it only ended with a painful cramp in his right arm!

Still outside, extremely confused Amelia stared at the man, leaning in the doorway. Dude sam fucking what? We gonna get fucking wacked or something man?! - disbelief and a little bit of fear and uncertainty in her voice. You look at the woods outside and tell me if we're fucked, those ain't normal woods.  Something's coming, and it ain't pretty. - Jeremiah replied, rubbing his arm.

Amelia quietly took out a bong and held it in her hands. Now that he mentioned it, these woods definitely gave her spooks. .....Yeah....gee wilikers this place is giving me the creeps now um....I'm...gonna...let's get in the house ill barracade the door. - she said, hurriedly getting inside.

[4] First of all, she checked battery in her smartphone. 80% left, if not overused, it'll last a few days.

[5] Then Amelia looked for some tools. There was a nicey rusted hammer as well as some nails thrown up into a plastic bottle that was cut in half, both lying on the table.

At the same time William fully regained consciousness. A chill ran up his spine as he looked at the ominous forest. He then tried to regain his composure. Things seemed horribly wrong... Everyone get the fuck in, I don't want to be out here a second longer. - he said bluntly and rushed into the building, then immediately started searching for anything to barricade doors with.

[5] There was a second room, mostly ignored by everyone. William gave it a try and found some tools: an axe and a saw, as well as enough planks to board up windows and doors.

Pickman got up and surveyed the environs. Upon seeing the trees, he let out a sound of intrigue: Oh. How queer! - then stepping inside the house, he added: It would be in our best favor to try to procure a means of communication with the outside. That or suitable armaments just in case. Jeremiah quickly complimented on his idea: Good idea on the communication, but something tells me we won't be seeing any cavalry until it's too late to matter. God I hope I'm wrong. - revealing also his fears.

[4] Searching up he found something covered with a dirty blanket in the corner of main room, and taking it off he discovered that it was an old CB radio.

Skeliborn woke up and entered the cabin in silence. It was chilly, a bit too chilly, so an idea of finding a flint and steel, then setting a small fire in fireplace seemed appealing.

[2] He searched on every corner of the building, but there wasn't anything of use.

Happy Chappy just stood in the middle of the main room, staring at the rusty padlock in the floor hatch to the basement.

[Amelia: 2, William: 2] Amelia and William took some planks, then started boarding up the cabin. They were a bit clumsy and it went cumbersomely. After quite a while they had entrance doors boarded, but there were still a few windows to board up.

Jeremiah: Cramp in his right arm makes fighting less effective: -1 penalty to battle rolls for 2 turns
William: Received Wood Axe and Wood Saw, found 12 planks
Amelia: Received Rusty hammer, found 48 nails. Her smartphone had 80% of battery power left. When idle, it loses 2% each turn, when used, it loses 5-15% per turn. It can be turned off, but to turn it on again she'll have to wait for next turn.
Richard: Received CB radio

4 planks and 16 nails were used to board up entrance doors.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 29, 2017, 01:38:16 pm »

((Whoa I really like how you write up your turns seems very movie esque and I like it :3))
Amelia looked at the nailed boards and fidgeted nervously..the windows were still undone....hopefully that other....um dude girl..they weren't really paying attention to really...much of anyone...everyones faces kinda meshed in a blur and she had already forgotten everyones names in a matter of moments..she longed for the roadtrip she remembered this morning...how the hell did she end up here?
Barricade the windows with me rusty hammer and nails then quietly try to calm down..look for something to eat...relieving the munchies always helps remove stress right dude?
"....Dude's and dudeet's how in the fresh hell did we get here anyway? I don't....remember...much.."
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Sosoku234

• Bay Watcher
  • Shiny and chrome!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 29, 2017, 06:22:20 pm »

Try to call out on several frequencies.

*Hello? Hello? Can anyone read me?*
Monster stowage inventory running low. Starting #2 Monster Pump, filling #4 Monster tank, via #2a Demonizer.

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 29, 2017, 10:09:42 pm »

Spoiler: For the waitlist (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: March 31, 2017, 10:51:06 pm by S34N1C »
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

Sosoku234

• Bay Watcher
  • Shiny and chrome!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 29, 2017, 10:18:29 pm »

"I don't quite remember. I remember going to the Druggist's on the corner and then falling into a stupor and fainting. Then I found myself here with several others. Everything between is non-existent."

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 29, 2017, 10:29:40 pm »

"Sturdy ass chair..."

Forget about using the chair leg as a club, just use the entire chair as a weapon [basically equip it]. Try and take a look if there's anything outside.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 30, 2017, 03:03:19 am »

((Whoa I really like how you write up your turns seems very movie esque and I like it :3))

Thanks! My writing has changed quite a bit since S.T.A.L.K.E.R rtd...

Spoiler: For the waitlist(WIP) (click to show/hide)

You've been placed on the waitlist. Take a seat and enjoy incoming slaughter.

Forget about using the chair leg as a club, just use the entire chair as a weapon [basically equip it]. Try and take a look if there's anything outside.

Or just ask William for an axe, or at least saw so you could cut the leg out. Whole chair might be a bit unweildy...

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 30, 2017, 04:37:54 am »

"Hey William, you mind sawing this chair leg off for me?"
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8