Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 44

Author Topic: Omega Legion: horses and spiders  (Read 76341 times)

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
Omega Legion: horses and spiders
« on: March 27, 2017, 08:39:42 pm »

Original Thread, home base and ooc
Omega Legion: a mission based game inspired by Einsteinian Roulette. All credit for to Piecewise. All glory to the hypnotoad.

We're gonna go kill this dude, because he's taking advantage of the street kids, selling them off by the hundreds, making child armies and prostitution rings and bullshit like that. Selling kids to mad wizards. Omega Legion gets enough of the results of that kind of thing as it is. We don't need someone mass producing nutjobs for us.

So, these guys, they like exotics. So we're gonna go in like mechants of flesh ourselves, and sell 'em some exotics. Then we're gonna attack, right? From inside and out. Bam!

Ah, speaking of, I need a volunteer who can handle commanding a mostly trained beast. Just afew simple commands: attack, heel, stop. that kind of thing.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2017, 02:46:42 pm by Ozarck »

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
Re: Omega Legion: Charity Mission of Murder
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2017, 08:46:07 pm »

"I can't do that, but I can kill the guy real fast for ya if you dress me in a child's skin and pretend to sell me to him. That'd be funny, wouldn't it, eh? 'Oh lookit this nice likkle kid ya selling me 'ere oh lordy its stabbing me oh it's not a kid at all how was I so fucking stupid blergh' and then I cut off his foot and use it as a lucky charm, how 'bout that?"

Jabbering creative and morally bankrupt assassination methods.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2017, 08:50:33 pm »

"I might be able to, though I am going to seek out a sacrifice to my master quench his hunger and with luck gain a boon...who may I hunt for it?"
Learn who I can kill for a sacrifice, check over my stuff.
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • technical difficulties
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2017, 08:54:00 pm »

"One beast to handle is enough for me."
Caroline looks thoughtfully over the rest of the team.
"...Not that I'd trust anyone else to do it, I suppose."
Insatiable consumption. Ceaseless motion. Unstoppable destruction.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2017, 08:57:27 pm »

I'll take the beast I have the best weapon to support it in combat while avoiding injury

Learn the beasts commands and stock up on treats for it. Start going through the commands with the beast to get it used to me

(what stats are used for control of the beast)
« Last Edit: March 27, 2017, 09:07:22 pm by killerhellhound »
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2017, 09:00:24 pm »

Rolland looks at Caroline with his lupine eyes
"Well I could make a joke of being more like a beast then a man, but that seems like it'd be of poor humour."
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • technical difficulties
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2017, 09:05:37 pm »

Caroline waves a hand dismissively.
"You I could handle easily."

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2017, 09:08:01 pm »

Rolland shrugs
"I am unable to harm my fellows of the legion. Not those loyal. I guess you shouldn't try and run off."
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • technical difficulties
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2017, 09:16:55 pm »

"Run off? I may be branded now, but I still serve the queen willingly."

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2017, 09:19:18 pm »

"Fair 'nough, guess I at least get the chance for plenty of prey for my master."
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

DoctorMcTaalik

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTITY:SKULKING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2017, 10:25:17 pm »

Regarding the guy trying to stuff me in a box:

"Are you kiddling? I love finching, Pas'qet ramarks, as he lowers himself into the crate. Nestmother always was said Pas'qet, oh, he catch the best finches, he's'n the best finch hooker in all the caves, he would make of a great hook, yes, what a fine lad he is, you see these finch? What is on the finch? Just harbs, nestmother, basalt and st jay's joseph and morry's worrywart, your favorite. Iss really wight simplinistic, see, you have your finch and your harbs over a simmering hellfire, and you sprinkle on some- Pas'qet, yourself you insubberable bord, you pain nestmother with your bramblings on and bandyings about! So she would say. And I will say apologists, nestmother. Because I was am a good subjective and a good bird, and I listen of my netsmother,"

Regarding jabbering:

"I can't do that, but I can kill the guy real fast for ya if you dress me in a child's skin and pretend to sell me to him. That'd be funny, wouldn't it, eh? 'Oh lookit this nice likkle kid ya selling me 'ere oh lordy its stabbing me oh it's not a kid at all how was I so fucking stupid blergh' and then I cut off his foot and use it as a lucky charm, how 'bout that?"

A nearby container coos in excitement. "Ooh! Ooh! This'n halve experience wearing childling skin! Iss like a second skin to Pas'qet! Pick me!"

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 27, 2017, 10:40:42 pm »

Enter my box and lie down to start eating the meat.  Lick the juices clean when finished.  Then try and get at the sore spot on my back.  Eventually go to sleep and wait for them to open the crate again.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2017, 01:44:41 am by Devastator »

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 28, 2017, 03:23:08 am »

As his bloodthirsty colleagues bustled about, Thrips just stared blankly about himself and wondered what he'd gotten himself into.

Stare blankly about myself. Wonder what I've gotten myself into.
Coil up the rope I acquired, if it isn't already coiled. Sling it over my shoulder. Dump my rations in a cart, if we have such for the mission.

Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 28, 2017, 03:32:51 am »

((PTW))
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Loki987

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 28, 2017, 05:45:42 am »

"Of course I could handle a beast but I don't feel like it. Not really a job for a fine gentleman."
I stand and wait around for the others. I am not impressed and don't hide my feelings except maybe for the commander.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2017, 05:47:49 am by Loki987 »
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 44