Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 44

Author Topic: Omega Legion: horses and spiders  (Read 75470 times)

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
Re: Omega Legion: Charity Mission of Murder
« Reply #15 on: March 28, 2017, 06:45:44 am »

"I can't do that, but I can kill the guy real fast for ya if you dress me in a child's skin and pretend to sell me to him. That'd be funny, wouldn't it, eh? 'Oh lookit this nice likkle kid ya selling me 'ere oh lordy its stabbing me oh it's not a kid at all how was I so fucking stupid blergh' and then I cut off his foot and use it as a lucky charm, how 'bout that?"

Jabbering creative and morally bankrupt assassination methods.
AHhahahahah. They always give me the interesting ones. Hah. If we can find a fresh corpse that no one wants, maybe. 'n there're some gangs might need a little pruning anyway, if 't comes to it. Probably get yelled at for it though.

"I might be able to, though I am going to seek out a sacrifice to my master quench his hunger and with luck gain a boon...who may I hunt for it?"
Learn who I can kill for a sacrifice, check over my stuff.
When I give the word, you kill anyone in the room who isn't an Omega, right? Ya gots time after, yah cna d yer religious bit, mkay?

I'll take the beast I have the best weapon to support it in combat while avoiding injury

Learn the beasts commands and stock up on treats for it. Start going through the commands with the beast to get it used to me

(what stats are used for control of the beast)
Yer'r sposeta be bait! I mean ... hook. Whatever, I'll let you try it. Couldn't hurt to have it familiar with more than one voice, I s'pose.
(will, to keep from pissing yourself and give a firm command. Charisma, to make nice with the beast.)

Regarding the guy trying to stuff me in a box:

"Are you kiddling? I love finching, Pas'qet ramarks, as he lowers himself into the crate. Nestmother always was said Pas'qet, oh, he catch the best finches, he's'n the best finch hooker in all the caves, he would make of a great hook, yes, what a fine lad he is, you see these finch? What is on the finch? Just harbs, nestmother, basalt and st jay's joseph and morry's worrywart, your favorite. Iss really wight simplinistic, see, you have your finch and your harbs over a simmering hellfire, and you sprinkle on some- Pas'qet, yourself you insubberable bord, you pain nestmother with your bramblings on and bandyings about! So she would say. And I will say apologists, nestmother. Because I was am a good subjective and a good bird, and I listen of my netsmother,"

Regarding jabbering:

"I can't do that, but I can kill the guy real fast for ya if you dress me in a child's skin and pretend to sell me to him. That'd be funny, wouldn't it, eh? 'Oh lookit this nice likkle kid ya selling me 'ere oh lordy its stabbing me oh it's not a kid at all how was I so fucking stupid blergh' and then I cut off his foot and use it as a lucky charm, how 'bout that?"

A nearby container coos in excitement. "Ooh! Ooh! This'n halve experience wearing childling skin! Iss like a second skin to Pas'qet! Pick me!"
I have a feeling Bassoom is goin' regret this, sure like. N' not just the bad part o' town, nuther.

As his bloodthirsty colleagues bustled about, Thrips just stared blankly about himself and wondered what he'd gotten himself into.

Stare blankly about myself. Wonder what I've gotten myself into.
Coil up the rope I acquired, if it isn't already coiled. Sling it over my shoulder. Dump my rations in a cart, if we have such for the mission.

You attempt to coil the rope and get it all knotted. Somehow you get your foot caught in it and fall over. And as a matter of comedic dictate, you have been selected as one of the Beast controllers. You there! Ya look slightly less insane than *shrug* Anyway, boy, let's see if the beast likes you. Bet ... could someone help this fella out of that rope? Come on, come meet Frederick.

"Of course I could handle a beast but I don't feel like it. Not really a job for a fine gentleman."
I stand and wait around for the others. I am not impressed and don't hide my feelings except maybe for the commander.
Yer loss. he's a fine specimen. Fit for a Queen, dig?

All you who wanna try your hand at beastmastery, the tryouts are down here.

A'ight, lads and ... fellas. Line up! Spread out a bit! Further damn it! Like that, no, further! There ya go. Bunch a nutters. Now, We'll open the crate and walk Frederick out. Each of you will give one command when Frederick sits in front of you. Acceptable commands are 'rise,' 'come,' 'down,' and 'shake.' DO NOT use the commands 'kill,' 'bite', 'run,' or 'burn.' We'll save those for later, dig?

So, on your next action, you know, do the thing I just said.

Enter my box and lie down to start eating the meat.  Lick the juices clean when finished.  Then try and get at the sore spot on my back.  Eventually go to sleep and wait for them to open the crate again.
You following with all that, Frederick? Next turn, your crate opens, and you are led out to inspect some potential handlers.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 28, 2017, 06:47:43 am »

prepare for happy murder fun time
Rolland hisses out
"Excelllent."
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 28, 2017, 07:17:24 am »

Look at what's in front of me.  Growl a bit and try to clear some space.

((Roger.  Okay if I make commands non-specific things like this?  Or would you prefer something else?))

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
  • This god shows no mercy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 28, 2017, 08:03:37 am »

zalgo wanders into the ring arena with the beast. He summons some calming hallucinations for the beast.
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

MainPiston: Epilogue.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 28, 2017, 08:47:33 am »

When it comes to my turn grab one of my treats and hold it close to the ground and say

Down
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 29, 2017, 05:47:11 am »

Once freed from the rope, assume my place in line, procure a treat if possible and do my best not to wet my trousers.

When it is my turn, scream "fetch" and throw the treat a safe distance away before diving for cover hold the treat gingerly at arm's length and say, "come". Try and remain very still. No trembling in fear. Hope I don't just smell like fear anyway.      
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Loki987

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 29, 2017, 03:48:24 pm »

(What kinda beast is it anyway?)

When it comes to me I boringly say:
Speak

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 29, 2017, 04:08:07 pm »

Bounce around boredly. If I spot anyone who isn't in the Legion and is thus collateral damage, have a bit of stabbity fun on their toes until it's time to go or whatever. If there's no one like that around, then obsessively check the edges on all my knives.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Perhaps I'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 29, 2017, 04:12:57 pm »

If nobody else can handle the beast competently, then I'll have to do it. If somebody can, that's perfectly fine.
Down at the bottom of the ocean. Beneath tons of brine which would crush you down. Not into broken and splintered flesh, but into thin soup. Into just more of the sea water. Where things live that aren't so different from you, but you will never live to touch them and they will never live to touch you.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 29, 2017, 05:06:25 pm »

prepare for happy murder fun time
Rolland hisses out
"Excelllent."
Bounce around boredly. If I spot anyone who isn't in the Legion and is thus collateral damage, have a bit of stabbity fun on their toes until it's time to go or whatever. If there's no one like that around, then obsessively check the edges on all my knives.
You two engage in a contest of snarling, knife sharpening, ominousness. (2)v(1) you both lose.

The beast is a small, red drake. It has a single pair of legs, a long, lithe, body, and a single pair of wings with a span of about twelve feet. overall, it is about the size of a small horse. It has clearly been modified - there are brass fittings along it's neck, and it's back is humped with a single, large, drumlike brass fixture of some kind. From the front, it kinda looks like it houses a fan inside?

Look at what's in front of me.  Growl a bit and try to clear some space.

((Roger.  Okay if I make commands non-specific things like this?  Or would you prefer something else?))
((this is fine. However, feel free to actually respond to the various commands individually. Let's get a feel for how you guys are gonna interact, so i can put you all ina shipping container and drop you into port.))

You see arrayed before you:
A half man half goat thingy. (3) It doesn't make a command. It just sort of stands there looking at you.
A fishy smelling legged shark. (1)It backs away pretty hastily, dropping the small bit of meat it had into the dirt.
a small, frail human being. it smells of food. people food, not drake food. This one, despite the obvious smell of fear, stand up, steps forward, extends a hand with a chunk of meat in it, and says clearly "Come." You recognize that as a command to move to the little guy.
A larger, rounder human. It carries the scent of smoke, and other, less pleasant smells. (5) this one looks at you with an air of authority and barks out his command: "Come."
A smaller human. She feels 'divided in nature.' She stands her ground, but issues no commands. she seems interested in the process, though.

Of to the side, a small metal thing, shaped like a human child, and a human with the smell of sulfur argue loudly, waving sharp things at each other, but not actually hitting each other.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 29, 2017, 05:20:25 pm »

Why fight when you can be insane together! Help the tiny babby dollmthing murder non omega people, work to split up the body after its dead. TEAM WORK!
"Little thing....I ask a name?"
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 29, 2017, 11:14:41 pm »

((this is fine. However, feel free to actually respond to the various commands individually. Let's get a feel for how you guys are gonna interact, so i can put you all ina shipping container and drop you into port.))

You see arrayed before you:
A half man half goat thingy. (3) It doesn't make a command. It just sort of stands there looking at you.
A fishy smelling legged shark. (1)It backs away pretty hastily, dropping the small bit of meat it had into the dirt.
a small, frail human being. it smells of food. people food, not drake food. This one, despite the obvious smell of fear, stand up, steps forward, extends a hand with a chunk of meat in it, and says clearly "Come." You recognize that as a command to move to the little guy.
A larger, rounder human. It carries the scent of smoke, and other, less pleasant smells. (5) this one looks at you with an air of authority and barks out his command: "Come."
A smaller human. She feels 'divided in nature.' She stands her ground, but issues no commands. she seems interested in the process, though.

Of to the side, a small metal thing, shaped like a human child, and a human with the smell of sulfur argue loudly, waving sharp things at each other, but not actually hitting each other.

((Roger, will do.  I'll treat these all as seperate, if that's okay.))

Look right back at the goat-thing.  Show some teeth.  Wait for the attack order.

Ooh.  Flutter-leap towards the treat, and munch it.  Bump my head into the shark thing, looking for more.  Be forceful, it's clearly low-ranking.

Walk towards the small guy with the treat, and sit down next to the small guy.  Eyes on the treat.

Walk towards the unpleasant-smelling human and sit down.  Wait for the next order.  Eyes on the guy.

Look at the woman for a moment.  Sit down if nothing's forthcoming.  Stretch out my wings.  Is this room large enough to fly in?
« Last Edit: March 29, 2017, 11:17:03 pm by Devastator »

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 29, 2017, 11:23:14 pm »

"What, yer asking mine? You tell me yours first, names are cagey things."
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 30, 2017, 04:14:11 am »

Giglam lets out a little wimperthat is a big drake. Oh Vrak he seems to want more

Suppress my fear and give the drake another treat. Carefully
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 30, 2017, 04:57:50 am »

Give the shark-man a good sniff before getting called back by the usual gnome handler.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 44