Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 44

Author Topic: Omega Legion: horses and spiders  (Read 76301 times)

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
Re: Omega Legion: Charity Mission of Murder
« Reply #150 on: April 22, 2017, 06:21:24 pm »

Snap out of that annoying freeze and screw around with the boy some more. In a murderous sense, not carnal.

Use him as a meatshield against any potential spoilsports.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

DoctorMcTaalik

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTITY:SKULKING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: April 22, 2017, 07:42:07 pm »

Pas'qet blinks a couple of times. "It is gort to see some of respect for the laws still presented. Thank you, citidens."

Accept the gifts, inspecting each one in turn. Also give the beings a quick look-over. What's so weird about them?

Loki987

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: April 23, 2017, 05:48:01 am »

Horatio
Puff up with Paralosis and paralyse everyone who is hostile and probably also people who are not hostile.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
  • This god shows no mercy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: April 24, 2017, 08:21:57 am »

wake up from the strange coma I've been in and cast hallucinations into be horses minds. Trying to calm them.
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

MainPiston: Epilogue.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: April 24, 2017, 10:48:10 pm »

"Erm, thankee..." Thrips is rather gobsmacked at how that worked out.   
He shakes his head to gather his thoughts as he is hustled away, somehow snapping his drifting eye back into place with the gesture as he tries to take stock of the situation.

Try and think of a good way to get the attention of the hostile group's leader whilst I'm over here, and assess my chances of convincing him that this was all just a misunderstanding without him attacking me on the spot. How angry does he look?

Hang back a bit for now and be ready to dive for cover depending on what happens next.
Watch the barn fearfully for whatever that might be.

Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: April 25, 2017, 03:46:39 pm »

Kill the rampaging horses in whatever way seems best.  I'm unhurt and they smell like prey.
they are also about the same size as you. How seems best? tiger like? fire breath? hawklike? You have options here that make a difference in gmaeplay. I'm not rolling a blanket "whichever" action, unless you really want me to.

Shave some metal from Gak. Turns out that torturing random kids isn't something I appreciate.
he's on the far side of the barn. You are at teh entrance to the courtyard. he is at the entrance to the alley. there are horses, sharks, and dragons in between you. And also a balloon.

Move to stay infront of the horse and stab at it,  Slash at its throat and ribs
(6) v (2) you stab the horse in the face repeatedly, striking bone and bringing forth blood and panic. the horse backs up and rears, but misses you. (3) it survives your onslaught this round.

Snap out of that annoying freeze and screw around with the boy some more. In a murderous sense, not carnal.

Use him as a meatshield against any potential spoilsports.

(2) no luck. pity. he's leaving bloodstains on the wall.

Pas'qet blinks a couple of times. "It is gort to see some of respect for the laws still presented. Thank you, citidens."

Accept the gifts, inspecting each one in turn. Also give the beings a quick look-over. What's so weird about them?
their behavior is what is weird, to you, a lesser demon from another plane. You inspect the first gift - a long pole with a pointed chunk of metal on the end, (4) as it passes through the spot you were standing. Gosh, if that citizen isn't careful, he could hurt someone with that.

Horatio
Puff up with Paralosis and paralyse everyone who is hostile and probably also people who are not hostile.
like i said to Egan, above - you are on the side of the stable nearthe courtyard. the hostiles are in the open on the far side of the barn, except the horses and your own people. You breathe that stuff out here and you are pretty much only going to hit your teammates and the horses. Still going to do it? or you going to try floating over to the hostiles, who are armed and prepared, and breathe at them?

wake up from the strange coma I've been in and cast hallucinations into be horses minds. Trying to calm them.
(4) you wake up form your drug induced stupor and induce a hallucinogenic stupor into the minds of your fellow alley dwellers. rats and drunks, mostly.

"Erm, thankee..." Thrips is rather gobsmacked at how that worked out.   
He shakes his head to gather his thoughts as he is hustled away, somehow snapping his drifting eye back into place with the gesture as he tries to take stock of the situation.

Try and think of a good way to get the attention of the hostile group's leader whilst I'm over here, and assess my chances of convincing him that this was all just a misunderstanding without him attacking me on the spot. How angry does he look?

Hang back a bit for now and be ready to dive for cover depending on what happens next.
Watch the barn fearfully for whatever that might be.

The leader looks more wary and alert than angry. Survival mode first, rage later. weird shit be happening in the barn, and the group of 'hostiles' is currently assesing the situation themselves, caught between fight or flight modes. As for getting his attention, well, you could try banging on your pot with your rolling pin, or channeling a head chef's aura of authority, or just, you know, talk to him.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: April 25, 2017, 04:12:44 pm »

Slice and Dice! BATH IN THE BLOOD OF THE EQUINE FOE! BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! BONES FOR THE BONE THRONE!

When that's done go fire arrows at the foe! RAIN DOWN DEATH UPON THEM!
« Last Edit: April 25, 2017, 04:15:18 pm by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • technical difficulties
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: April 25, 2017, 06:25:26 pm »

I am currently a big deadly spider with +1 speed who, in your words, "hungers". Are you trying to imply that I can't close that gap?
Insatiable consumption. Ceaseless motion. Unstoppable destruction.

DoctorMcTaalik

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTITY:SKULKING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: April 25, 2017, 07:13:46 pm »

"Woah woah woah there, lesss not kill anybode. Wouldn'tn't want to doing that, now would I?

Attempt to impress upon these eager little humanlings the dangers of high velocity gift exchange. Hopefully don't get stabbed.

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: April 25, 2017, 09:36:51 pm »

Show me what freddie does.

Loki987

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: April 26, 2017, 02:35:47 pm »

Well, actually I did mean to paralyse all the horses  because everything was so chaotic and going to sh*t, however I think my teamates can take care of the situation now. So I won't paralyse everyone in the room. I float toward the hostiles (I'm still a safe distance away) and land. I try to be my most charming.
"Hello, there. There has been a terrible misunderstanding, our friend who attacked. He... uhm... It's funny really. He took a bit too much drugs. And you know... mixing with alcohol, bad idea.
A lightweight really. Made him trip uhhm... how do you young fellows call it, made him trip some balls? And made him mad agressive, yow? But reverse-alas no one was hurt. So please forgive us".

I'm not puffed but still ready to release a quick burst of Paralosis when attacked.

« Last Edit: April 27, 2017, 03:39:32 am by Loki987 »

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: April 26, 2017, 11:38:29 pm »

Try one more time. C'mon, this body's fine for moving around, a little psychic shock's not gonna kill ya!
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: April 27, 2017, 06:04:31 am »

Just wait and watch. if a hostile attacks a omega take them out
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: April 27, 2017, 04:36:14 pm »

Everyone look at the bottom of the turn, at the last line of the orange spech, as it is the captain addressing you, after your actions.

Slice and Dice! BATH IN THE BLOOD OF THE EQUINE FOE! BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! BONES FOR THE BONE THRONE!

When that's done go fire arrows at the foe! RAIN DOWN DEATH UPON THEM!

(2) v (5) You get kicked in the head again. (3) you are rendered unconscious. better hope you don't get trampled.

I am currently a big deadly spider with +1 speed who, in your words, "hungers". Are you trying to imply that I can't close that gap?
Just checking. Alright, let's roll for your little journey. 0 in dex. (6) hmm, success with side effects. You somersault over the first horse, poking Horation in the belly and launching off him in an arc. The dragon is leaping onto another horse, and you vault off him as well, digging your claws in as you do, to land at full speed just before your foe. See below. Edit: oh, and see Dev's turn too.
Try one more time. C'mon, this body's fine for moving around, a little psychic shock's not gonna kill ya!
(6) you break free in time to see the source of your shock barrelling down on you. Intra Team Combat time! (3) v (6). (4) The demon doll buries a knife in the spiderlady's leg, losing grip on it in the process. how many knives have you lost so far? Your down to two or three at this point, I think. And spiderlady has lots of knives herself. Knives she is not going to drop. Not easily, anyway. Edit: see Dev's turn for more entertainment.

"Woah woah woah there, lesss not kill anybode. Wouldn'tn't want to doing that, now would I?

Attempt to impress upon these eager little humanlings the dangers of high velocity gift exchange. Hopefully don't get stabbed.
Alright, a charisma roll at -1. (1) and a dodge roll at +1 (4). Well, they sure are enthusiastic about presenting these things to you. You are getting rather surrounded and rather outmnumbered here.

Show me what freddie does.
(6) Frederick leaps ont the back of one horse and digs his teeth into it's neck, wings out for balance as the thing bucks. Sharp claws find Frederick's back, awakening his fight or flight instinct (2) which he fails to surpress. Releasing the dying horse, Frederick turns his head in the direction that the clawed one went and fires a stream of fire. (2) you miss the spiderlady, but you do manage to scorch another horse, and set fire to the stable. So, two horses dead, and the room is rapidly filling with flames and smoke.

Well, actually I did mean to paralyse all the horses  because everything was so chaotic and going to sh*t, however I think my teamates can take care of the situation now. So I won't paralyse everyone in the room. I float toward the hostiles (I'm still a safe distance away) and land. I try to be my most charming.
"Hello, there. There has been a terrible misunderstanding, our friend who attacked. He... uhm... It's funny really. He took a bit too much drugs. And you know... mixing with alcohol, bad idea.
A lightweight really. Made him trip uhhm... how do you young fellows call it, made him trip some balls? And made him mad agressive, yow? But reverse-alas no one was hurt. So please forgive us".

I'm not puffed but still ready to release a quick burst of Paralosis when attacked.

Oh my. (6) oh MY. You make quite an exit, floating above a room full of dying and screaming, and emerging into the open air like a rotund Millennium Falcon emerging from an imploding Death Star. Death Stable. You settle on the ground, about halfway between the chaos and the rather skittish observers. You rub your belly where that spider lady jabbed you, and give your speech, a bit winded, really. (5) "Yeah .... yeah, sure mate. No harm, no foul. Just a simple misunderstanding, right? Just a bump in the road of business, yeah? look. If it's all the same to you, the lads are feeling a bit ... a bit under the weather. The merchandise looks great, don't get me wrong! Maybe though .. .we might not  ... maybe there are better buyers, neh? I'm sure you could get a lot more than what we have to offer for that lot, yeah? We'll put a good word in for you. Just ... Our business is done for tonight, yeah?"

"A perfectly reasonable offer, mate. Spread the word a bit, would'ya? The goods are hot, hot hot!" *a mad cackle* But don't you worry none, we'll have them packaged, sealed and ready for delivery. Get the word out, would'ya? Bring us a crowd, we'll make an event of it,yeah? A finder's fee innit fgor ya, if the big fishies bite." *wink*

"Y-yeah. finder's fee? Yeah that'll do. Know the Horse's Bucket? We'll leave word there for you." Nervous glances flameward. Might be best to .... leave the merchandise behind, right?"

The captain nods, shakes the man's hand, and walks back toward the fire, leving you standing there as the other guys pack up and turn to leave, grabbing thrips and hustling him away from the trouble.

"Oi! Frederick! heel! There's a good lad. Yo ulot! get yer shit together. Put out that fire. We gotta make tracks. Quickly!

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • technical difficulties
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: April 27, 2017, 05:18:54 pm »

Caroline hears the captain, but is pretty determined to behead that metal doll. Evelyn just wants to kill something, but she's unsure if something made of solid metal is going to be a satisfying kill. Will roll.

Also obviously stab the thing if it's attacking me. Yes I know that's hypocritical.
Also also if I'm fighting it, give another psychic blast to make it stand still.

Now that I've got an injury, it's probably a good time to mention that Caroline-Evelyn is very immunocompromised, due to being an unintentional melding of two wildly different bodies. It takes all their biology can do to keep them from dying instantly.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2017, 04:22:10 pm by Egan_BW »
Insatiable consumption. Ceaseless motion. Unstoppable destruction.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 44