Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 44

Author Topic: Omega Legion: horses and spiders  (Read 75455 times)

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
Re: Omega Legion: Charity Mission of Murder
« Reply #30 on: March 30, 2017, 05:55:14 am »

"Bellofer."
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Loki987

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 30, 2017, 06:44:59 am »

"Roll"

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 30, 2017, 11:27:40 am »

"Roll"

Continue looking at the man with the odd smells.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 30, 2017, 12:17:16 pm »

Glance over at the commander in the hopes of receiving some sort of instruction as to what I'm supposed to do now. If none is forthcoming, look back at the beast and say, uh, "down", I guess? Either way, attempt to remain calm and not make any sudden moves.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 30, 2017, 07:45:10 pm »

Why fight when you can be insane together! Help the tiny babby dollmthing murder non omega people, work to split up the body after its dead. TEAM WORK!
"Little thing....I ask a name?"
Yes, yes. The argument was color text based on your two characters' personalities. Feel free to alliance for murder.

((this is fine. However, feel free to actually respond to the various commands individually. Let's get a feel for how you guys are gonna interact, so i can put you all ina shipping container and drop you into port.))

You see arrayed before you:
A half man half goat thingy. (3) It doesn't make a command. It just sort of stands there looking at you.
A fishy smelling legged shark. (1)It backs away pretty hastily, dropping the small bit of meat it had into the dirt.
a small, frail human being. it smells of food. people food, not drake food. This one, despite the obvious smell of fear, stand up, steps forward, extends a hand with a chunk of meat in it, and says clearly "Come." You recognize that as a command to move to the little guy.
A larger, rounder human. It carries the scent of smoke, and other, less pleasant smells. (5) this one looks at you with an air of authority and barks out his command: "Come."
A smaller human. She feels 'divided in nature.' She stands her ground, but issues no commands. she seems interested in the process, though.

Of to the side, a small metal thing, shaped like a human child, and a human with the smell of sulfur argue loudly, waving sharp things at each other, but not actually hitting each other.

((Roger, will do.  I'll treat these all as seperate, if that's okay.))

Look right back at the goat-thing.  Show some teeth.  Wait for the attack order.

Ooh.  Flutter-leap towards the treat, and munch it.  Bump my head into the shark thing, looking for more.  Be forceful, it's clearly low-ranking.

Walk towards the small guy with the treat, and sit down next to the small guy.  Eyes on the treat.

Walk towards the unpleasant-smelling human and sit down.  Wait for the next order.  Eyes on the guy.

Look at the woman for a moment.  Sit down if nothing's forthcoming.  Stretch out my wings.  Is this room large enough to fly in?

The small, dirty looking fellow - the one you recognize ((mision lead, not one of the PCs)), makes some encouraging noises at the various fellows before you. Your gnome handlers and their larger, sturdier associates give you some slack to move about, but you are kept within a familiar ring, and kept on the ground. You are actually outside, on the cliff top, so if you were released you could fly.

notes for gm: sharkguy, small foodguy, and smelly bloated guy all register successful interactions. good, good.

Wanna fly? Tell me, how did Frederick react to previous flight training? Did he eventually start returning on command? If so, if the gnomes thing it reasonably safe, the'll unchain you and let you fly. Then let the candidates call you down to see which you return to. After that, we'll box everyone up and get you to the site.

Giglam lets out a little wimperthat is a big drake. Oh Vrak he seems to want more

Suppress my fear and give the drake another treat. Carefully
You suppress your fear and stand, offering another treat, which he snaps up like the first. looks like you tw opointytoothed, scalled fellas are gonna be good friends.

Glance over at the commander in the hopes of receiving some sort of instruction as to what I'm supposed to do now. If none is forthcoming, look back at the beast and say, uh, "down", I guess? Either way, attempt to remain calm and not make any sudden moves.
(2)You kinda stand there and watch as the drake reacts diferently to each of the others. a little nervous, you go to make your next command, but it ends up as a small squeak in your throat.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Perhaps I'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 30, 2017, 08:02:47 pm »

Hmm. I'm not actually sure what the psychic powers I put on my character sheet actually let me do. Which means that you know even less than me. Want to get that sorted out?
Down at the bottom of the ocean. Beneath tons of brine which would crush you down. Not into broken and splintered flesh, but into thin soup. Into just more of the sea water. Where things live that aren't so different from you, but you will never live to touch them and they will never live to touch you.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 30, 2017, 08:18:14 pm »

Feeling a bit more confident Giglam gets another treat for the drake and while the drake is eating give him a short scratch behind the head

You aren't that bad are you?
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 30, 2017, 09:51:31 pm »

((The other two are fine, but it isn't a positive relationship for an animal to know that it can take whatever it wants from someone.  That would be a negative, as the creature can just bully whatever reward it wants out of the person, instead of following orders.))

Growl a bit and get the treat while not allowing the low-ranking shark guy to touch.

((As for flight, given that it's a two-legged drake and hence at least partly hampered on the ground, I'd expect it to be allowed to fly.  Either it returns when it wants to sleep, or it'll returns when tired from flying, or it'll return to be fed or something.  It might also return when called, but that may require hearing whoever is giving the orders.  If you go with that, it might be best to issue whistles or something that make more noise.))
« Last Edit: March 30, 2017, 09:55:47 pm by Devastator »

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 30, 2017, 10:38:22 pm »

(2)You kinda stand there and watch as the drake reacts diferently to each of the others. a little nervous, you go to make your next command, but it ends up as a small squeak in your throat.

Go steal that treat with my mouth while this guy is stunned.  Miss the hand and fingers.  Try to miss the hand and fingers?

((I'm also ready for crate anytime.))
« Last Edit: March 31, 2017, 12:21:36 am by Devastator »

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 31, 2017, 12:31:41 am »

Walk over to the guys with the drake
"How goes the beast?"
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 31, 2017, 04:06:53 am »

Gak decides to graciously wait a bit more and only superficially play around menacingly with his knives.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 31, 2017, 10:39:30 am »

Go steal that treat with my mouth while this guy is stunned.  Miss the hand and fingers.  Try to miss the hand and fingers?
If I manage to pass a WIL(?) save hold my nerve, pull the treat back whilst repeating the command more forcefully.
If I
fail the save chicken out, well, just flick the treat up towards the creature's mouth before yanking my hand back to safety, possibly shuffling or even tripping and scrambling backwards at the same time depending on the severity of my failure.    
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 31, 2017, 10:49:05 am »

Ok I think I can end my idea of becoming a beast master for a bit

Back away slowly and tell the leader that I dont think the drake will obey me.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2017, 06:18:36 pm by killerhellhound »
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Perhaps I'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 31, 2017, 01:00:31 pm »

Hmm. Try to project a psychic command to the drake. Come. Not direct mind control, just put that word in its head.
Down at the bottom of the ocean. Beneath tons of brine which would crush you down. Not into broken and splintered flesh, but into thin soup. Into just more of the sea water. Where things live that aren't so different from you, but you will never live to touch them and they will never live to touch you.

Loki987

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 31, 2017, 01:24:03 pm »

"Great. Fine. I'm done with these meaningless things?"
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 44