Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 44

Author Topic: Omega Legion: horses and spiders  (Read 75484 times)

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
Re: Omega Legion: horses and spiders
« Reply #570 on: September 22, 2017, 10:15:09 pm »

"No...I think there was mention wpthey were wanted. So follow the noise and violence that follows us."
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Loki987

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #571 on: September 23, 2017, 02:01:35 pm »

First, I focus on supressing/controlling my little crystal body malfunction. Then I'll tell my teammates:"Sure, get their attention but don't kill one right now, or don't put the house on fire or some such." Then I wait for whatever my teammates are doing to draw their attention (hope that they don't blow it). I then scream at the top of my lungs.
"ATTENTION, all present nefarious slavetraders, thieves, murderers, guys who don't recycle, or serial talkers during theatershow (c'mon guys, just don't do that) or any other general no-gooders. We are official representatives of our gracious Queen and are here as agents of the law. Yes, for all intents and purposes, we are the LAW (Judge Dredd impression). We are here due to heinious crimes, heinious indeed. The bastardization of our right of freedom, slave trade, possibly murder and other stuff which tent to happen while being a slavetrader. Therefore you are all under arrest. You have the right to remain silent, you have the right of not being thrown from a high tower multiple times and you have the right to not being smacked on the head multiple times with a large iron bar. You do NOT have the right to run away. So, you know... keep still while we cuff you or something. Disclaimer: I have not studied law so some/all of the things I just said might be incorrect. But we will need to kill you, if you try anything funny."
« Last Edit: September 23, 2017, 03:45:04 pm by Loki987 »

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #572 on: September 23, 2017, 02:41:31 pm »

"Dejected reply: We really could do with some better information here. Oh well, time to put the old processors at work."

Try to robutt compute the location of the safehouse and/or the other team. If we find the location of the safehouse, go there so that command can finally pick up these darned kids.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #573 on: September 23, 2017, 03:06:15 pm »

Vlad looks at clunkers before slowly trilting his head to the right
"What?" ((too much purple,. will use blue now)
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #574 on: September 23, 2017, 03:10:09 pm »

As he whirrs and clunks, he turns to Vlad

"Reply: This one will calculate the most probable location the safehouse and the other team. Others may call it 'farseeing' or 'future sight' or other such mumbo jumbo, but this one merely calculates the most probable outcome given the information it has. This has worked out to be fairly accurate so far."

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #575 on: September 23, 2017, 04:51:51 pm »

"Oh okay, tell me if you need help with that"
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

DoctorMcTaalik

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTITY:SKULKING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #576 on: September 23, 2017, 05:10:05 pm »

"Alright, spoiltspork. Having it our way."

((Action edited.))

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #577 on: September 23, 2017, 09:07:45 pm »

Val would have during the trip returned to Riding in Vlad, and has nothing to add at this time.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #578 on: September 24, 2017, 09:51:35 am »

Does the guard seem to be getting ready to hurt me?  If so, fire, then chew away at the cloth coverings over my talons.  If the guard doesn't seem to be doing anything, just make with the chewing and swallowing.

If the talon coverings don't come off simply, set them on fire and see if that loosens them up.

After that, time to try and unfold my wings, the bell means something bad is going to happen, like foam sprays! I need to be able to move.  Roll over several times violently if the wings still aren't free.

The guard reminds you of the gnomes that rang the noisy bells, then pointed the other gnomes in the direction of whatever catastrophe was currently ongoing in their sector. So you begin to expect that there will be more guards coming soon, as this guy is acting exactly like one of those. You rip the coverings off your talons and use a talon to yank the strap off your wings. The guard above stops ringing the bell and starts running along the balcony. Usually, when the alarm gnome ran away, that particular area tended to be violently rearranged very soon after, usually ending in a more pleasing arrangement of rubble piles and smoke. Unfortunately, the gnomes tended to be industrious in returning those areas to their more controlled form, and then filling them with noisy and cumbersome things once more.

You hear, as if he were standing right next to you, a whistle from the Captain. Though he is clearly not nearby, you know exactly where he is, somehow.

Continue to drink water aand search through the cart, look for any weaponry that may be of use
There is none, you loot whore, you :P

Val would have during the trip returned to Riding in Vlad, and has nothing to add at this time.
sure, sure. remind me, does your ride ability require assent?

"Dejected reply: We really could do with some better information here. Oh well, time to put the old processors at work."

Try to robutt compute the location of the safehouse and/or the other team. If we find the location of the safehouse, go there so that command can finally pick up these darned kids.
I'm pretty sure I gave you guys directions to the safehouse, before I gave you directions to the point of origin of the caravan. And you can't prove I didn't! Grrrr. so anyway (2) farsight yields nothing, so you just go by memory, which directs you to a three story tenement building.

(4) as for the rest of the team, you find that they are all on the other side of the river - most up in elite country, like where your former master liked to spend his time. The other two - the weird dragon with the liquid fire and hte turbo engines that the gnomes have been tinkering with, and the little fella you barely notice - are elsewhere.

"Issssnots shit. It's strategy, ya cobbler-assed simbledon.

Well, seen as how I's were in all in agreelment*, supposition let's getting gone. Anna one and a two and a-"

Burst into the building, full phase shift, and let loose a coo of war. Skewer and drain the first person I encounter, preferably in full view of everyone present, and toss their skin at my feet. Smash something. Maybe several somethings. Yell something about how they've all been very naughty, and the King or Queen or whatever functions as a nest mother in this absurd plane is very disappointed in them, I guess because they've mishandled her slaves? Something like that. And now that I have their attention could they please give it up for my gaseous friend Hoblano, who has a very important speech he'd like to share with them if they'd just direct their attention this way. Thank you. Woolooloo.

Gak... can do whatever Gak's impulses tell him to do, it's not like Pas'qet has actually thought that far ahead.

((*I'm not one for telling other players what to do... but this would be a great point for Horatio to suggest an alternative plan.))

EDIT: less murder
(4) you fly in squealing in a high pitched battle cry that rises in volume and intensity as the entire room turns your way. several ladies scream, and several people duck. You kncock over a serving table and squeal your particular brand of semi-nonsense. You certainly have their attention.

Pas'qet frowns, tapping his beak thoughtfully. "Hmm... Pas'qet's'more of an stealthily rouge than attentioning getter. But I supposition we could expanse.  I knowing! The youngin and I's could get some attention with a spot of pokeling or screamings or light on fire or somesuch, and then Horbliot can give hims some speech about slavers and duty and lawyerins and yadda and the omegle nest queen and all that once them attentions were got. Do it reallily clever' diplomaticy-like."

Pas'qet pokes Gak on the forehead with a stray quill.

"Boss gave us the biggin' ol' green lights. Whaddyasaying, my littlest manling?"
"I only caught a third of that shit, but what got through sounds good for my ears. Fuck yeah, porcupine demon thing."

Follow Pas'qet's plan, whatever it is.
(2) it looks like pas'qet's plan is to knock shit over and babble. so you stat shouting nonsense as you climb in through a window. (4) you knock over a candelabra, which catches a curtain on fire.

First, I focus on supressing/controlling my little crystal body malfunction. Then I'll tell my teammates:"Sure, get their attention but don't kill one right now, or don't put the house on fire or some such." Then I wait for whatever my teammates are doing to draw their attention (hope that they don't blow it). I then scream at the top of my lungs.
"ATTENTION, all present nefarious slavetraders, thieves, murderers, guys who don't recycle, or serial talkers during theatershow (c'mon guys, just don't do that) or any other general no-gooders. We are official representatives of our gracious Queen and are here as agents of the law. Yes, for all intents and purposes, we are the LAW (Judge Dredd impression). We are here due to heinious crimes, heinious indeed. The bastardization of our right of freedom, slave trade, possibly murder and other stuff which tent to happen while being a slavetrader. Therefore you are all under arrest. You have the right to remain silent, you have the right of not being thrown from a high tower multiple times and you have the right to not being smacked on the head multiple times with a large iron bar. You do NOT have the right to run away. So, you know... keep still while we cuff you or something. Disclaimer: I have not studied law so some/all of the things I just said might be incorrect. But we will need to kill you, if you try anything funny."

You settle your body down and then lay out your plan. Neither of them seems particularly aware of it, but pas'qet at least seems to grasp teh 'don't kill anyone' part.
(6) you inflate to full-on balloon size, float gracefully into the main hall, and scream at the assorted guests. Naturally, their attention is rather divided right now, what with the fire and the babbling. But you have sufficient volume to get your voice heard. And when you declare to be agents of the Queen, well, that really draws their attention. Your Omega Brand gloves visibly at this point, which is impressive in it's own right. When you get to the part about not running, it breaks the spell and there is a mass stampede toward whatever exits can be found.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #579 on: September 24, 2017, 11:34:16 am »

No, it does not require assent, though Omega wants me to ask for permission first before using it on teammates. Val already got Vlad's permission though.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #580 on: September 24, 2017, 03:10:14 pm »

"Arson party!"

Set more things on fire!
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #581 on: September 24, 2017, 03:43:28 pm »

Get out of here by flying and breaking through walls, lest I be violently rearranged.  Maybe there will be food outside.  Am I hungry?
« Last Edit: September 24, 2017, 06:04:27 pm by Devastator »

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #582 on: September 24, 2017, 04:11:06 pm »

Look about the caravan, talk to the slaves and slavers and try to get to know them. Also, do I have any weapons on me or do I need to steal borrow some
« Last Edit: September 26, 2017, 10:24:19 am by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

DoctorMcTaalik

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTITY:SKULKING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #583 on: September 24, 2017, 09:22:53 pm »

it looks like pas'qet's plan is to knock shit over and babble

((Damn straight.))

"YOU HEARD THE LAW, QUIRE-FUCKLERS. GETTING UNDER ARREST RIGHT NOW, PEASANDQUIETLIKE. REISTLANCE ARE FORTUITILE."

Dash into the nearest crowd, giving anyone who stands in my way a mouthful of quills. Once I've forced my way to the front, barricade the exit they're fleeing towards. Instruct those who like their intestines where they are to surrender at once.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2017, 09:25:07 pm by DoctorMcTaalik »

Loki987

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #584 on: September 26, 2017, 08:35:43 am »

"Bird, pigeon guy hold your breath."
Try to fill the room with Paralosis (paralyzing stuff).
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 44