Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 44

Author Topic: Omega Legion: horses and spiders  (Read 76374 times)

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
Re: Omega Legion: Charity Mission of Murder
« Reply #60 on: April 02, 2017, 09:11:55 am »

Go hunt about for more victims, if I fail search for a perch with from which I can watch and the buyer if needed.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2017, 09:55:24 pm by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • what about full of shit? is that a meme too?
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: April 02, 2017, 12:05:33 pm »

Kssckack-Sharrrakkc

Hiss haaaa ksssckickh.
I live how my maker made me.
Broken broken tip to tail.

DoctorMcTaalik

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTITY:SKULKING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: April 02, 2017, 01:48:57 pm »

Pas'qet

More waiting.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2017, 11:38:22 pm by DoctorMcTaalik »

Loki987

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: April 02, 2017, 03:04:38 pm »

Horatio Hefford
Wait, will the meeting take place in the barn (I thought it was gonna happen outside the barn). If it's inside I puff  to the second floor, if it's outside I puff to the roof and hide there. Then I wait.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: April 02, 2017, 09:23:45 pm »

"Oh, um, right. Yes. Right."
Thrips quickly backpedals out of there, nodding his head obsequiously as he goes.

GET DEM FRAKKEN TATERS

Also I should probably pop over to the barn and ask the team leader if the building with the kitchen also needs evacuating.

Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
  • This god shows no mercy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: April 03, 2017, 11:55:45 pm »

Zylo

Zylo wanders around the city, offering people hallucinogenic trips.
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

MainPiston: Epilogue.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: April 04, 2017, 07:01:00 am »

Sleep until something happens.  Food or noise or orders.

Can probably consider those standing orders.
standing orders considered.

Gakh'xabnkkvn

The murderdoll frowns in momentary dissappointment. "It's always the young ones that are the most annoying."

Go sneak around and see if I can't find anyone else to murderstalk.
(4) you hear some quiet noises from one of the lofts. There's a ladder over there - one made for human size beings though. Gonna be hilarious getting up there.

Chill in the crates for a bit
Soon .... soooooooooooon.

Go hunt about for more victims, if I fail search for a perch with from which I can watch and the buyer if needed.
You end up at the same ladder that the other nutjo ... I mean "excited recruit" is at. He puts one of his knives to his lips and makes the "shhhhh" face, then points up with another knife.

Kssckack-Sharrrakkc

Hiss haaaa ksssckickh.
Heh. Are you sure? I'll roll for it, if you're sure.

Pas'qet

More waiting.
The most patient minor demon ever! Also, the quietest start to a mission yet. No one has gotten lost, or gotten stuck in a closet, or fallen into the water, or died yet.

Horatio Hefford
Wait, will the meeting take place in the barn (I thought it was gonna happen outside the barn). If it's inside I puff  to the second floor, if it's outside I puff to the roof and hide there. Then I wait.
Since the cart with the 'goods' in it is parked in the barn, and the leader is asking you guys to clear people out of the barn and post guards at the two entrances to the barn, it's safe to assume the deal is supposed to happen inside.

You float up to the loft and settle onto a wooden beam. You step a little forward and break a floorboard with your weight. You hastily step back as a few objects slide off the loft with a thump.

"Oh, um, right. Yes. Right."
Thrips quickly backpedals out of there, nodding his head obsequiously as he goes.

GET DEM FRAKKEN TATERS

Also I should probably pop over to the barn and ask the team leader if the building with the kitchen also needs evacuating.

I'm gonna have to roll a will save for you to get back to the barn, now that you've put yourself under the chef's influence: (5) well, damn. You are displaying alarming signs of competency this mission. You go back and ask about the kitchen, after having provided some potatoes to the chef.

"Depends on if we're expecting trouble" the commander looks around at the team. "Yeah, actually, we better. There shouldn't have been anyone in there tonight anyway. Thought half the building burned down last week. The commander looks at the group

"Hey you lot! We got a little situation. One of the adjoining buildings is occupied, and it wasn't s'posed to be. now, we can do this one of two ways. There's the hard way, and there's the easy way. Easy way is driving those people away, but it's gotta be done quiet -like. subtle, so they don't know we are doing it. Least, so they don't call the coppers or the fire brigade, right? THe hard way is, y'all be reeaaaal quiet-like, and we conduct our business with no problems, and leave with none the wiser. Right?

Zylo

Zylo wanders around the city, offering people hallucinogenic trips.
You just wandering away from the tour? Welp. You sneak out of the barn the way the cart came in, and wander down an alley. You find no one with which to share your drugs in this particular alley. you do find lots of garbage, several rats, and an indication that you aren't the first to offer this particular kind of transaction in this part of town recently.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: April 04, 2017, 01:14:43 pm »

Kssckack-Sharrrakkc

Hxxssitackkiokttticropt.

((Hxxssitackkiok is a philosophical concept relating to a creature's ownership of a particular territory, and said creatue's right to drive others from the land or make alterations to the land, such as the creation of structures like sleeping spaces and hunting webs (unlike terrestrial spiders, the IPPSS do not create their own webs, but rather use a particular species of domesticated silk worm. (Exactly what IPPSS hunt using these webs could be the subject of an entirely separate explanation, but for the purposes of this entry simply rest assured that they do not catch terrestrial flies in their webs.)) ttti is a grammatical construct used to link two separate words together into a single sound, saving time starting and stopping the process of grinding the IPPSS's vocal carapaces together. The particular conjunction ttti implies action taken related to the word that comes before. Cropt is a word meaning a housing or storage building. These kinds of structure are much more common in our own universe than in the IPPSS universe.))
« Last Edit: April 04, 2017, 01:52:59 pm by Egan_BW »

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: April 04, 2017, 01:25:37 pm »

Rolland
Help boost the eager recruit up above through any openings to get at the precious morsel above. Then follow him and assist
« Last Edit: April 04, 2017, 01:38:47 pm by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: April 04, 2017, 01:34:19 pm »

Gakh'xabnkkvn

With help from my newly-found compatriot in human rights violations, carefully sneak up on the source of the noise. Maybe it's a couple doing couple things alone, which under horror movie laws is enough to subject them to much misery for my amusement.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

DoctorMcTaalik

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTITY:SKULKING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: April 04, 2017, 04:45:07 pm »

Pas'qet

"I couldst subtly nip in and poking their throats, if you so say. Nobody s'ever the wiser with poke throats."

Propose the above to our leadery guy. Also poke a small hole in the crate with my beak, so I can sort of see what's going on outside.

Loki987

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: April 05, 2017, 02:37:38 pm »

Horatio
"I would like to do it the quiet way but considering our idiot and/or overly enthousiastic group, that might not be the best of ideas and I grace myself for having only splendid ideas. I could fill the kitchen with paralysing gas and we could tie them up if we have some rope."
Say the above.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2017, 05:07:33 am by Loki987 »

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: April 05, 2017, 08:08:58 pm »

Have a nap as I wait
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: April 05, 2017, 08:55:08 pm »

As soon as the commander began shouting to the others about their "little situation," Thrips realised just what he'd done.
He'd put this team of bloodthirsty miscreants to the task of clearing out a few helpless civilians? His heart sank, his face paled and he tried to think of a solution as his 'comrades' began listing their ideas. He grimaced at the bird-thing's input, then when [Loki987's character] the flatulent, purple-clad man spoke up, Thrips decided to clutch at a straw.

"Would that, um, that wouldn't hurt them, right? Just make 'em sleep awhile, that sort'f thing? We'd just tie them up and leave 'em there?"
He peered hopefully up at the odd (but still less creepy than the rest of the group by far, despite his earlier bloodthirsty comments) fellow as he spoke.   

If Horatio's suggestion isn't going to permanently harm the kitchen staff, lend my support (and my rope!) to that idea.
Otherwise, put on a brave face, tell everyone else to wait whilst I deal with it myself, and march back into the kitchen.

Spoiler: OOC (click to show/hide)

« Last Edit: April 05, 2017, 10:08:03 pm by Yoink »
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: April 05, 2017, 09:02:08 pm »

((Yoink, Samuel died on the mission where everyone died. Loki's character is a dude full of fart jokes.))
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 44