Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44]

Author Topic: Omega Legion: horses and spiders  (Read 76286 times)

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
Re: Omega Legion: horses and spiders
« Reply #645 on: October 27, 2017, 08:41:23 pm »

Do we get levelups, yet?  If so, Dar will put his into con and med, upgrading them to +2 and +1 respectively.  Then he'll continue healing the dragon while it sleeps, slow and careful.  If not, he'll just magically inspect the dragon's cyborg modifications, judging how invasive they are.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #646 on: October 27, 2017, 11:18:42 pm »

Everyone gets level-ups, except spaz. Spaz gets a special offer.

Well, this is boring.  Try to get comfortable, and sleep if the surface and my injuries let me.
You sleep. After a bit you wake when a group of beings enter the cave. They uncover a large platter of entrails. Smells delicious.

I guess I'm done right?If I'm excused, I want to study the phenomenon of the tendrils that burst out of me, try to get rid of it or control it.
Well, they are a side effect of the alien spider gas you absorbed. You might be able to control them, at least somewhat, if you invest a specialization into them.

((Welp, guess I'm Schrodinger's idiot))
Alright, so, Omega has use for that which it consumes.you can return to base, but changed. First, you will be an obligate ghoul. That means that under certain conditions, you MUST eat the flesh of living beings. Additionally, you will suffer a Geas. You will be given specific tasks you must accomplish in a given mission. Eh, sometimes the task will simply be "accomplish the mission objective" but sometimes it will be different. These tasks will come with a hunger timer. if that timer runs out, you will go berserk, and will attack pretty much anything in order to move toward the objective. At that point, your character will be under GM control. HUnger timers can be filled by actively movingtoward the objective, or eating that which interfered.

Eating the innocent is far less filling than eating opponents. eating allies actively harms you.

Also, your medical magic will be fueled by the consumption of living beings. That is, the fuller your hunger bar, the better your ability to heal. below a certain point, and healing others it out of the question.

Do we get levelups, yet?  If so, Dar will put his into con and med, upgrading them to +2 and +1 respectively.  Then he'll continue healing the dragon while it sleeps, slow and careful.  If not, he'll just magically inspect the dragon's cyborg modifications, judging how invasive they are.
(5) You concentrate on the bone, which has been more or less shattered, and gather the broken bits carefully into more or less their original locations. Meanwhile, a group of beings brings a massive platter of entrails and places it before the dragon. yo udon't have time to inspect the mods while doing this intensive healing, but from your first encounter youknow that they are internal. They've been implanted inside him at least.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #647 on: October 27, 2017, 11:21:40 pm »

Show me ... filter for hilarious stupidity.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #648 on: October 28, 2017, 01:18:50 am »

Yay!  Food!  Today was a good day, after all.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2017, 01:35:39 am by Devastator »

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #649 on: October 28, 2017, 03:38:54 am »

8(Ooh that is cool)
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #650 on: October 30, 2017, 06:25:25 am »

Be very very careful to remain unnoticed while the dragon eats.  Even if Dar is solid metal, he's the right size and shape to be part of the meal.  While hiding, return to the magical inspections of the gnomish mods, if anything more can be divined about them.  Otherwise, wait for the dragon to finish.

Edit: Moved to other thread.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #651 on: October 30, 2017, 06:57:18 am »

Yeah, yo uall are supposed to be on the base thread now. Sorry I wasn't clear about that before.
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44]