Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 44

Author Topic: Omega Legion: horses and spiders  (Read 76231 times)

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Omega Legion: horses and spiders
« Reply #210 on: May 14, 2017, 07:42:50 pm »

Go find somewhere to nap.  That was fun.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2017, 08:33:55 pm by Devastator »

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: May 14, 2017, 08:19:27 pm »

The baker's boy went paler than usual as he attempted both to process the enormity of the responsibility placed upon him, and memorize the instructions he was being given. His right hand unconsciously raised towards his mouth, where in a rather disconcerting kind of fidget its fingers plucked at his bottom lip while he thought.

"Um... erm... bag-man... Horse Bucket... contact, wait..." He mumbled various snatches of what he was being told, taking care to repeat the code-words as they were spoken, as he strove to cram it all into his memory, occasionally nodding as thought to convince himself that he was, in fact, going to remember that part.
"...Yes sir!" He says at length, and then after an uneasy glance at his varied companions (truth be told getting away from them for a while is a relief almost great enough to rival his trepidation about his current task in severity) he turns on his heel and strides off through the debris, with as purposeful a gait as he can manage with his ragged underclothes and ill-fitting coat and boots.

Well then. Do as the captain says, head towards the Horse's Bucket whilst doing my best not to forget the code words.
As usual, try not to be distracted on the way there. Shouldn't be as difficult this time, with so much responsibility distracting me from distraction...
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: May 15, 2017, 09:31:05 am »

Patch up any injuries the group has taken then go looking for pots and other utensils that may have been left behind
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: May 15, 2017, 03:01:33 pm »

"...well? C'mon. Knives please. See, I'm being polite."

Gimme dem knifes
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

DoctorMcTaalik

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTITY:SKULKING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: May 15, 2017, 03:41:32 pm »

Extricate myself from the waste bin, taking care to avoid stabbing myself with myself. After taking a moment to brush any stray trash off my cloak and straighten my quills, walk wherever my brand compels me.

Oh, and take the trashcan with me, assuming it's not cemented to the ground or whatever. Just in case any of my admirers show up, and I need to perform a quick stealth maneuver.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: May 15, 2017, 08:20:49 pm »

Go find somewhere to nap.  That was fun.
(3) this corner of the warehouse looks uninhabited. There's a den of fire goblins out in the ash somewhere nearby if you're looking for excitement.

The baker's boy went paler than usual as he attempted both to process the enormity of the responsibility placed upon him, and memorize the instructions he was being given. His right hand unconsciously raised towards his mouth, where in a rather disconcerting kind of fidget its fingers plucked at his bottom lip while he thought.

"Um... erm... bag-man... Horse Bucket... contact, wait..." He mumbled various snatches of what he was being told, taking care to repeat the code-words as they were spoken, as he strove to cram it all into his memory, occasionally nodding as thought to convince himself that he was, in fact, going to remember that part.
"...Yes sir!" He says at length, and then after an uneasy glance at his varied companions (truth be told getting away from them for a while is a relief almost great enough to rival his trepidation about his current task in severity) he turns on his heel and strides off through the debris, with as purposeful a gait as he can manage with his ragged underclothes and ill-fitting coat and boots.

Well then. Do as the captain says, head towards the Horse's Bucket whilst doing my best not to forget the code words.
As usual, try not to be distracted on the way there. Shouldn't be as difficult this time, with so much responsibility distracting me from distraction...

(1) You arrive at the Horse's Bucket. The door is shut and locked. You mutter code words under your breath a you think about what to do.

Patch up any injuries the group has taken then go looking for pots and other utensils that may have been left behind
Everyone in the hideout is patched and fully operational. (1) no cookware to be found though.

"...well? C'mon. Knives please. See, I'm being polite."

Gimme dem knifes
(2)"Uh ... no." And with that, combat begins. Maul guy swinging his maul. Dodge: (2) nope. A solid hit. Endure: (4) you are rather dented. Your left arm is bent awkwardly, and you go flying back toward the fire. You pick yourself up and curse.

Extricate myself from the waste bin, taking care to avoid stabbing myself with myself. After taking a moment to brush any stray trash off my cloak and straighten my quills, walk wherever my brand compels me.

Oh, and take the trashcan with me, assuming it's not cemented to the ground or whatever. Just in case any of my admirers show up, and I need to perform a quick stealth maneuver.

(6) you drag your hidey hole with you, clanging and banging along the cobblestones. You eventually arrive at a smoking wasteland. That building there must be your target. Just as you start toward the warehouse, you hear a shout, and a sharp whistle. "Hold! in the name of the law!" Constabulary.

DoctorMcTaalik

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTITY:SKULKING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: May 15, 2017, 08:36:00 pm »

Pas'qet pauses. "Evening, law. Has there a problem?"

Address the whistler.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: May 15, 2017, 08:47:08 pm »

Look around. What else is nearby? Any other inns, taverns, or cafes where I might be able to sit and wait?
I'm probably feeling a bit peckish by now, anyway. All this excitement is bound to have worked up an appetite, and I'm a growing lad runt.

What time of day is it, anyway? Any helpful-looking passersby whom I might be able to ask for the establishment's trading hours?
Should probably have a bit more of a look, and see if such are shown on a sign somewhere on the building already.

Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: May 16, 2017, 02:56:21 am »

Take a nap.  How am I feeling?
« Last Edit: May 16, 2017, 04:22:56 am by Devastator »

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: May 16, 2017, 04:34:29 am »

"Why not? You're not using them."

I was being nice! But no more of that - dart in and stab his legs and maybe groin until he falls over.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Loki987

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: May 16, 2017, 01:47:20 pm »

Horatio
Look around in the building, if I find people. I try to paralyze them (Paralosis) and then I bring them to the captain.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2017, 03:49:08 am by Loki987 »

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: May 17, 2017, 07:17:15 am »

Climb a building and take a look around see if we are still being followed or if there is anything interesting around
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: May 18, 2017, 07:37:31 am »

Pas'qet pauses. "Evening, law. Has there a problem?"

Address the whistler.
"There won't be a problem if you cooperate. State your name and where you're from. Why you out so late on a night like this, buddy? A night full of fire alarms and other trouble?"

Look around. What else is nearby? Any other inns, taverns, or cafes where I might be able to sit and wait?
I'm probably feeling a bit peckish by now, anyway. All this excitement is bound to have worked up an appetite, and I'm a growing lad runt.

What time of day is it, anyway? Any helpful-looking passersby whom I might be able to ask for the establishment's trading hours?
Should probably have a bit more of a look, and see if such are shown on a sign somewhere on the building already.

(1) you find nothing open. Even the bar nearby (evidence by the sign depicting a drunk guy and a large tankard) is quiet. It starts to rain on you. It's late night, nearing false dawn by now.
(2) you see no indication hat the inn opens at all. It doesn't look abandoned, though. Someone must use the place.

Take a nap.  How am I feeling?
You feel fine, except for some nerves from being in an unusual place, having dealt with some unusual excitement, and being surrounded by such unusual fellows. Of course, this is offset some by your long experience with the gnomes and their chaos. You sleep lightly, still aware of your surroundings, but dormant for the moment.

"Why not? You're not using them."

I was being nice! But no more of that - dart in and stab his legs and maybe groin until he falls over.
(6) v (5) You dodge under his swing and get a cut in on his leg before he shoves you away with the back end of the maul. (Dodge roll: 2) You are buffeted by several other weapons, the sound of metal and wood on metal deafening. (endure: 5) You laugh, plucking a couple of weapons from your assailants as they strike. the weapons are a bit unweildly for your small form though.

Horatio
Look around in the building, if I find people. I try to paralyze them (Paralosis) and then I bring them to the captain.
(6) you find a small band of sickly and thin children. they are asleep, but you paralyse them anyway and start dragging their inert forms to the captain. there are eleven altogether.
Right. Good on ye, lad. Now we got us an in. just gotta wait for 'em to wake up, and we can parlay. Maybe these'uns'll be helpful to us. maybe."

Climb a building and take a look around see if we are still being followed or if there is anything interesting around
You climb to the top of the building you are in and stat scouting. You see a small group nearby, out in the open. it looks like four people on one side are addressing one individual on the other side.

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: May 18, 2017, 07:42:13 am »

Roll over.  Continue snoozing until I get hungry or something disturbs me.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2017, 05:05:05 pm by Devastator »

Loki987

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: May 18, 2017, 04:48:43 pm »

Wait for orders. Mumble to myself.
"Peasants are even worse than expected, have to everything myself. Atleast it will be done excellent"
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 44