Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 44

Author Topic: Omega Legion: horses and spiders  (Read 77309 times)

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
Re: Omega Legion: horses and spiders
« Reply #345 on: July 15, 2017, 07:33:18 pm »

-snip-
« Last Edit: July 16, 2017, 12:39:38 am by Lenglon »
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: July 15, 2017, 09:18:19 pm »

I am sorry that i couldn't generate enough interest in a second mission to keep you guys separated. Please continue to PM me comments and concerns about each other rather than directing at each other in thread. I know that's easier said than done (and i am not one to talk), but bear with me and with each other. Lenglon, will you please amend your latest post, as a favor to me. I am not requiring it, but requesting it.

Welp, stuck in an elevated position, and probably can't run for a bit at least.  Gotta fight then.  Breathe fire on any organized group that seems to be coming for me, especially those three hunters if they show up.
(4) v (4) You spot something in the courtyard below, across from the tower rather than right below it. You go on high alert, but whatever it is is out of sight for the moment. Breathe fire at the location?

"Damn people being all shitty and shit. Shitty rioters, that's what you are."

Do I have my knives? If not, immediately look for something to make a shiv out of.
Hah, no. Your knives were confiscated. (4) If you can peel up one of the floorboards, you could maybe make a stabby bit out of one. And, you know, escape. You eye your fellow prisoners. Bet their bones could be made nice and sharp. Good for a stab or two, at least.

At length, having sat in the water for a moment and let his panicked heartbeat more-or-less regain its normal rhythm, Thrips heaves himself up and clambers unsteadily out of the fountain with a chorus of splashes.

Exit the fountain after resting a moment, then assess the situation.
What time of day is it? What's the temperature doing - am I likely to catch a chill with my wet clothing? Am I in an area familiar to me from my wanderings during the timeskip? Are there any people (or beasts) in sight, or any sounds of commotion in the area?

A chill? It's late morning in the desert, you're good. You look about, and yes, people are starting to reappear on the street. people in nice clothing. It's a nice street. Posh. You are in the "good" part of town. The place where people with manners and silverware live. The kind of place that can afford to keep a decorative fountain in the middle of the desert. (6) remarkably, no one is paying any attention to you at all, still looking toward where Frederick flew off, and chatting under their parasols and wide brimmed hats. You stand there, quietly dripping, wringing your coat sleeves out over the fountain.

"I am not contagious, I think... except if greatness is contagious. Then watch out."

Try to move.
(6) You sit straight up, and black, crystalline tendrils shoot out of your body in all directions, piercing straight through the guy you are talking to and everything. His eyes open wide and his mouth forms an O as blood slowly starts to drip out of a half dozen sudden wounds.

Move south towards the targets, and... well, I guess the cat is the only living ally around right now and I can't work alone so...
"Hello little kitty, what's your name?"
So, apparently Bird Girl is about, and Clunkers, though he is not living, as you said. mmm oh, and spaz' character (ah, Vlad. He even put it in the post for me). That's the four five of you. (6) there are also desert owls, on the hunt. And lizards.

Become a murder. Of crows. A murder of crows. And find that mission objective or whatever.
(1) You become a murder of crows and are immediately set upon by vultures.

((What does Valyrie look and smell like?  It's pretty important for how Dar would react to her.  For now he's just being standoffish, feel free to chase him down if necessary.))

The feline regards Valyrie with a suspicious look, sniffing the air some distance away.  "...This one is called Dar'yajira."  He pauses, then turns back and continues towards the caravan without waiting for a response.

Get closer, careful to avoid being seen.  Once within magic range, Dar will focus on channelling his Lathalian powers through his armor and attempt to detach a wheel on each of the wagons.

Also, I'd like to know what Dar's druidic sense tell him about Valyrie.  Unless she's some sort of powerful nature spirit, he'll go to lengths to avoid her.

Dar's druidic senses tell him that Valyrie is less natural than Omega Base itself. Something that shouldn't exist, but does.
Dar manages to loosen one of the wheels on the lead wagon, causing it to tilt outward at a ridiculous angle, and forcing the cart to a halt. The driver hops down and begins examining it. He jumps away just as the wheel comes loose and the wagon leans heavily toward him. This causes a flurry of activity as the caravaneers attempt to stabilize the wagon, prop it up, and start repairs.

"Statement: This one shall provide a distraction."

Put up my hood and go stand at the side of the road. Lean on my staff and hunch over, as if I'm an old person using it to support me.

if/when the caravan comes relatively close, cast assume direct control to stop the lizard rider's hearts.

(1) By the time you arrive at the crossroad, the caravan is already there, all mulling about and doing something with the lead cart. You are spotted instantly, and it is painfully obvious to the lizard riders that you are no old man. (5) It doesn't matter though, as in mere moments the four of them fall quietly to the ground, dead. No one else seems to have noticed yet, but it will be mere moments before they do.

Vlad b team,
 Follow clunkers and just work to keepmup a protective shield for him.

(4) You put up a barrier around Clunkers. that should help keep projectiles from hitting him. Thanks for reminding me of your character's name!

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: July 15, 2017, 09:34:40 pm »

Waste not, in that case! Try the floorboards first, and then use any shiv splinters I get from that to make shivs out of my fellow inmate's bones.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • "Lest he be compelled to labor."
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: July 15, 2017, 10:15:45 pm »

"Aw hell no sons. Y'all about to feel the wide world of hurt, you will."

Go back humanoid and blast the fuck out of those vultures. And also that caravan, if I've got lone of sight already.
It is good to choose your battles. It is better to choose your wars.

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: July 16, 2017, 12:17:27 am »

Fire.

Loki987

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: July 16, 2017, 06:42:21 am »

You know Demon Dust is the napalm like stuff right and not the tendril stuff? Should I read the activities of both teams or does the other team's actions not matter for me?

Try to control my body and make the tendrils go away. Are hostiles still around if so:  try to run/ fly away by floating with dragon wings and then firing air, propelling myself in  the other direction. If not: look around and try to find the commander.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: July 16, 2017, 06:54:38 am »

Clunkers - Team B

"Urgent Reminder: Do remind yourselves that we are to save the slaves in this caravan. So try not to blow the entire thing to smithereens."

Stand up straight and let my hood fall off, showing them all my shiny bronze glory. That might draw attention away from my teammates.

Then keep on stopping the hearts of caravan guards. Also those lizards they rode, if those become hostile. Don't touch the slaves though.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: July 16, 2017, 04:35:20 pm »

"Aw hell no sons. Y'all about to feel the wide world of hurt, you will."

Go back humanoid and blast the fuck out of those vultures. And also that caravan, if I've got lone of sight already.

Having had no luck talking to the cat, Valyrie moves over to the other aggressive living individual in the Omega group. and this one seems to even be attacking things!
"Hi! Mind if I tag along?"
She moves in a hurry since said teammate seems to already be taking agressive action and she really doesn't want to miss out on this opportunity.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: July 16, 2017, 04:40:56 pm »

"Sure as I do smite these asshole birds. Whatcha do, cousin?"

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: July 16, 2017, 05:14:30 pm »

"Right now, I can't do much at all really. But after I've stuck with you and you've killed some things then I'll be able to help you out."
Ride the birdgirl
((Ride is a shortened version of an ability name. Valyrie isn't jumping on your character or anything. from your perspective she's just gonna try to touch you.))

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: July 16, 2017, 05:22:01 pm »

"That sounds a mite unconventional to peck right at the point. Not meaning to be racist, but ye're not some sort of Devil, are ye?"

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: July 16, 2017, 06:03:52 pm »

"Hehehe, My form is that of the death which gave me birth."
"I'm a being of death, I look like the death I was born of, and I grow from the death of others. I may look like a Devil, but I lack the abilities or properties of one. What I am is myself."

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: July 16, 2017, 06:09:53 pm »

"Alright, alright, ye eat death. We don't want to get the stuff on us, so be our guest. Unless you're lying, in which case we'll find a way to rip you up and eat the shreds."

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: July 16, 2017, 11:25:44 pm »

Thrips glances slowly about the square, tucking his hands into the pockets of his coat.
Seemingly still somewhat dazed by his traumatising dragon-assisted flight, he eventually comes to his senses enough to stumble wearily in the general direction said dragon disappeared in.

Try to gain my bearings, then head in what I think is the direction Frederick went.
Are there any shops and businesses open around here, or is this more of a residential area? Also, are my funds intact, or did my pilfered coins fall out of my pockets during the flight?
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 44