Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 44

Author Topic: Omega Legion: horses and spiders  (Read 76388 times)

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
Re: Omega Legion: horses and spiders
« Reply #600 on: October 04, 2017, 09:56:28 am »

"We should go hunting. I can give you much more if I become stronger. Right now, anyone will do."
"Im not on a tight time limit anymore, should be good for about five days or so, but I have a long way to go and grow from my current state. I dont need any exceptional targets or whatever, just nomal, average people will do nicely."

((Note: Val is lying here. she actually has a week. She is saying 5 days because the penalties for going over the time limit are severe.))
"Alright, not my favorite thing to do, trying to keep a friendly appearance up but what ever. I'll find someone head  to bash in."
Search the caravan for man who has committed the worst crime or mistreated the slaves the most, interogate people as needed, when found make a grand display about sin and evil and how it must be eliminated before bashing the poor fool's head in
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #601 on: October 04, 2017, 02:17:24 pm »

Clunkers can only stare after his teammates as they all leave to faff about.

"Query: Where are you all going? The teleportation spell will require all of us to work together to succeed."

Use assume direct control to stop a rat in its tracks and collect it for later use. See if there isn't a candle around here I can collect for later as well.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #602 on: October 04, 2017, 04:30:55 pm »

"We'll be backnin a moment, just a few iseues to solve, will we be able tot ake the slavers with us?even if they were free to go I am forcefully conscripting them"
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #603 on: October 04, 2017, 04:32:28 pm »

"Reply: Good luck with that. This one is pretty sure most of the slavers have already ran off by now. This one can't blame them."

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #604 on: October 04, 2017, 04:38:40 pm »

"Hmm, sucks for them."
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #605 on: October 05, 2017, 02:20:09 am »

I think you've said Dar can speak with cats?  If so, he'll turn back into his fleshform, and see if he can't ask some alley cat about destructive beings coming into the city.

In the likely case that he can't get any information about them, he'll head to the rooftops and look around the cityscape.  Any signs of destruction?  Fire, explosions, etc?  If so, head towards them.  If not... go hunt down some small prey item to eat.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #606 on: October 05, 2017, 11:14:20 am »

(6) you manage to paralyze everyone in the room this time. Except, oddly enough, your teammates.Black tendrils race out with your breath, interconnecting every living thing in the room. It also touches the fires that have been started, freezing them into an unsettling black brightness, an immobile dance, an unending consumption. You feel the collective horror of your victims as their minds scream in unison, slowly raising in pitch, but never quite reaching a crescendo.
"...well, I guess that's that then. party pooper. Well, I guess time to ... the fuck were we doing here again? I sure as hell don't remember."

Go see if there's anything interesting to steal from this place.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Loki987

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #607 on: October 06, 2017, 01:13:49 pm »

Try to calm down and controll the tendrils, try not to kill them, if that's not possible try to evacuate myself and some paralyzed people (myself being more important).
"I blame the smelly toddler for this. I can't work in these situations. Setting things on fire, ignoring your superiors. We should like fire him or something... in the literal sense, like out of a cannon or something."
« Last Edit: October 06, 2017, 01:16:30 pm by Loki987 »

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #608 on: October 07, 2017, 07:10:19 am »

Go set the floor on fire beneath their feet.  If one of them fumbles a shield, grab it with my uninjured claw.  In any case, pass through the line once they've scattered from the fire a bit, and head out the building.
you get out of the barn, but take serious damage in the process. one of your legs is basically non-functional at this point

De-bannister myself, marvel at the fact that everybody stopped fleeing, and feel very proud of my accomplishment.

"Well she'll be adorned, the quire-fucklers listeninged. Snotallbad for Pas'qet'll first ago at them less of strategeler arts."

You free yourself and gloat. Feels good. real good.

"We should go hunting. I can give you much more if I become stronger. Right now, anyone will do."
"Im not on a tight time limit anymore, should be good for about five days or so, but I have a long way to go and grow from my current state. I dont need any exceptional targets or whatever, just nomal, average people will do nicely."

((Note: Val is lying here. she actually has a week. She is saying 5 days because the penalties for going over the time limit are severe.))
"Alright, not my favorite thing to do, trying to keep a friendly appearance up but what ever. I'll find someone head  to bash in."
Search the caravan for man who has committed the worst crime or mistreated the slaves the most, interogate people as needed, when found make a grand display about sin and evil and how it must be eliminated before bashing the poor fool's head in
The whole caravan is gone yo. they left several turns ago. Pay attention.

Clunkers can only stare after his teammates as they all leave to faff about.

"Query: Where are you all going? The teleportation spell will require all of us to work together to succeed."

Use assume direct control to stop a rat in its tracks and collect it for later use. See if there isn't a candle around here I can collect for later as well.
you get yourself a few rats and a pile of materiels that can be made into a makeshift lantern. Far as I know, you have everything you need.

I think you've said Dar can speak with cats?  If so, he'll turn back into his fleshform, and see if he can't ask some alley cat about destructive beings coming into the city.

In the likely case that he can't get any information about them, he'll head to the rooftops and look around the cityscape.  Any signs of destruction?  Fire, explosions, etc?  If so, head towards them.  If not... go hunt down some small prey item to eat.
you head up north across the river and get the scent of wounded dragon and burning building.

(6) you manage to paralyze everyone in the room this time. Except, oddly enough, your teammates.Black tendrils race out with your breath, interconnecting every living thing in the room. It also touches the fires that have been started, freezing them into an unsettling black brightness, an immobile dance, an unending consumption. You feel the collective horror of your victims as their minds scream in unison, slowly raising in pitch, but never quite reaching a crescendo.
"...well, I guess that's that then. party pooper. Well, I guess time to ... the fuck were we doing here again? I sure as hell don't remember."

Go see if there's anything interesting to steal from this place.
There is a very shiny bowl in one of the upstairs bedrooms. It's large enough to be difficult to carry, but you manage.

Try to calm down and controll the tendrils, try not to kill them, if that's not possible try to evacuate myself and some paralyzed people (myself being more important).
"I blame the smelly toddler for this. I can't work in these situations. Setting things on fire, ignoring your superiors. We should like fire him or something... in the literal sense, like out of a cannon or something."
Tendrils controlled. house burns, people die. You do not die.

The group up in the Upper district make their way back toward the river. The wounded dragon and stray fleshcat meet up with them, as does Thrips, not that anyone notices.

The captain speaks:
"May as well go home. This has been a tremendous waste of time."

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #609 on: October 07, 2017, 07:46:24 am »

Sorry been busy and distracted, and damn I wanted to enslave liberate them. Well go wander about for a little pick pocket to club to death or aomething,
Before we go follow clunkers
« Last Edit: October 09, 2017, 05:48:28 pm by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #610 on: October 07, 2017, 07:52:56 am »

Fly to the warehouse and sleep it off with everyone else.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2017, 08:01:01 am by Devastator »

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #611 on: October 07, 2017, 04:36:47 pm »

"No it wasn't! I got this kickass bowl! It's shiny and shit. Besides, what even was the thing we were supposed to do? All we really did was wander around starting riots and setting shit on fire. Not that that wasn't fun, of course."

Admire my loot.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Loki987

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #612 on: October 08, 2017, 07:42:20 am »

"Excuse me my failure, captain. It's this toddler's fault, though. I really tried."
Follow the captain's lead.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #613 on: October 09, 2017, 01:12:09 am »

"Did..." Thrips pipes up in a moment of silence, having finally caught up with the following the captain, looking rather tired, stressed and dishevelled, "Did we ever catch up wif that bad feller what we was supposed ta be after? I got sort'f, uh, separated a bit."

Rejoin the group, ask the above and inspect my fellows for injuries and the like.
Keep a wary eye on our surroundings, wherever we're headed - we make for an odd-looking group, and word has doubtless spread about a band of troublemakers as prolific as we. If we make it back to the barn to rest or whatever, find a snug corner and do so. Otherwise, just continue following the captain and the guy wearing purple.

Spoiler: OOC (click to show/hide)

Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #614 on: October 09, 2017, 03:02:19 am »

Wounded dragon and burning building?  That is exactly the sort of thing Dar is looking for!  Follow the scent, quickly, but try to stay out of sight--no need to tip off any twolegs, or get seen by a likely hungry dragon.
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 44