Play this game in hard mode?

I want hard mode ON!
- 5 (71.4%)
I want hard mode OFF!
- 2 (28.6%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Voting closed: March 31, 2017, 10:37:14 am

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Breakfast Wars: Tactical Forum Operations - 7/7  (Read 3372 times)

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
Re: Breakfast Wars: Tactical Forum Operations - 7/7
« Reply #30 on: March 30, 2017, 11:49:45 pm »

Olivia quietly nods or as much as something like her can and a small...smile appears followed by a small laugh. "Alive and well and ready to turn some yolks sunny side up."
How many squadmates do I have? How many magazines of ammo do I have/Amount of ammo I have for both of my weapons. The coms are linked between me and my squadmates correct if so start ordering them to spread out and search in groups of two if possible no one goes alone. Go with a group of competent looking people to explore the village look for traps and for a place to set up.
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Slick

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 30, 2017, 11:58:18 pm »

"Well kid how about a bit of both?" Pop smirked, drawing his APHz. "Here's the plan we get a bit close, grapple'em, then we dig our sides' into their backs if they're cooperative we might even get some information if not...well either way they're taken care of."

Pop and Leaf will sneak up on the Yolks before grappling them from behind with a neck hold, then they'll dig their sidearms in their backs persuading the Yolks into giving up what information they have. Perhaps see if they know where the R&D takes place? Whether they answer or not they'll be taken care of either way.

(This make's sense right? I didn't right it weird did I?)
« Last Edit: March 31, 2017, 12:00:45 am by Slick »

DoopUltimate007

• Bay Watcher
  • The Spirit of Seven.
    • View Profile
    • My totally-feminist tumblr.
« Reply #32 on: March 31, 2017, 08:16:11 am »

How many squadmates do I have? How many magazines of ammo do I have/Amount of ammo I have for both of my weapons. The coms are linked between me and my squadmates correct if so start ordering them to spread out and search in groups of two if possible no one goes alone. Go with a group of competent looking people to explore the village look for traps and for a place to set up.
Hard numbers (amount of squadmates, ammunition, etc.) do not apply in hard mode. They apply in higher difficulties (work in progress). You also can't give orders, as your rank is too low. E-1. That means Enlisted, rank/paygrade 1. You don't start getting a taste of leadership until E-4 at the very least.

(This make's sense right? I didn't right it weird did I?)
That makes sense to me. You're good.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 31, 2017, 08:31:53 am »

Well then go with some of the others and check for traps and the like and a god position to set up an ambush.
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Lorknis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 31, 2017, 02:45:07 pm »

Colli will follow his superior and the rest of his squad while they head north then. What could possibly go wrong?
Pages: 1 2 [3]