Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 16

Author Topic: ED Mission 1: No legs left unhurt  (Read 31545 times)

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
Re: ED Mission 1: Vexing
« Reply #30 on: March 30, 2017, 06:27:57 pm »

"Mission first, yeah."

Followin' the group. Because it's dangerous (and suicidal) to go alone.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • what about full of shit? is that a meme too?
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 30, 2017, 06:31:45 pm »

Follow. See if I can pull up a map of this ship or something.
Insatiable consumption. Ceaseless motion. Unstoppable destruction.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 30, 2017, 06:37:42 pm »

"I'll look behind, in case of any nasties trying to come at us from the direction of the crew quarters."

Follow the team, cover our rear in case of hostiles. Help with opening doors or operating panels/aux stuff if needed.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 30, 2017, 06:42:29 pm »

If these idiots want to go ahead of me let em and follow along at the flank keep weapon ready.
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 30, 2017, 10:27:14 pm »

"Teamwork!  Let's go!"

Head on toward Cargo!  Be near the front for maximal punching of bad things.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 31, 2017, 01:12:08 pm »

Follow. See if I can pull up a map of this ship or something.

Exactly where you are pulling this map from? There are no handy consoles around or a wifi your wristpad can connect to.

"Okay"
To the cargo hangar we go have weapon at the ready
"Mission first, yeah."

Followin' the group. Because it's dangerous (and suicidal) to go alone.
"I'll look behind, in case of any nasties trying to come at us from the direction of the crew quarters."

Follow the team, cover our rear in case of hostiles. Help with opening doors or operating panels/aux stuff if needed.
If these idiots want to go ahead of me let em and follow along at the flank keep weapon ready.
"Teamwork!  Let's go!"

Head on toward Cargo!  Be near the front for maximal punching of bad things.

The team takes turn left towards cargo holds. They pass by one door leading into reactors chambers, decorated with radiation warning symbols and apparently requiring more than mere knock to open. A little beyond that they notice how floor is starting to get dirtier, as if thousands little feets were smearing dirt all over the place. A bit further they find source of the mess. A largeish dark smudge on floor, hundreds ripped pieces of cloth, some very well chewed personal items such as an antique wristwatch and thoroughly perforated pass card, and some very organic looking chunks of hard whitish material. Is... is that a teeth? If you look further along the corridor you can see two more such spots.

And if you listen closely you can hear bunch of tiny feets skittering, somewhere out of sight...
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 31, 2017, 01:23:02 pm »

Maybe Dave was actually helpful for once and put a map in my datapad's memory. Or I could ask the HMRC ship if they could send it to me. Or I could look for a handy console.
Burn the first pile of rubbish.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 31, 2017, 01:34:53 pm »

Loot the watch. Keep weapon ready and see prepared to fire if need be
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 31, 2017, 01:56:44 pm »

"Think this card still works?  I hope these people are okay, wherever they are hiding!"

Grab the pass card.  Keep moving, assuming the team keeps up.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 31, 2017, 02:33:33 pm »

Quietly stay away from the disgusting filth don't want to get filthy. Keep in between all the idiots so I'm protected...prick dosent trust this.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 01, 2017, 12:55:11 pm »

Maybe Dave was actually helpful for once and put a map in my datapad's memory. Or I could ask the HMRC ship if they could send it to me. Or I could look for a handy console.
Burn the first pile of rubbish.

Dave? Helpful? What have you been smoking?

> Don't have one for you, but I'm certain you won't have problem finding one.

No handy consoles in sight, unless you count keycard reader at doors leading to reactor core.

[Exo: 4+1+1] You focus a little too much. Your mind blanks out when your amp creeps deep into your brain to do whatever it needs to do. Cloth scraps catch fire. The passcard and the watch melts. The dried smudge and paint on floor smoulders producing some very unhealthy looking smoke. In fact, paint of floor burns unexpectedly wide area starting front of your toes to five meters behind the smudge. You collapse on ground, holding your helmet in desperate attempt to manage pain in your brain. Everything you see, hear, smell, feel and taste is painful static of thousands white hot needles.

And it just happens to be that Filgres stands in between you and your intented target.

[Filgres End: 6] Filgres bites his cheeks and starts laughing when all fesh below his ankles is burned to ashes and fourth-degree burn wounds start making their way up towards his knees. Having no functional feets he too loses his balance and falls over.

"'TIS BUT A FLESH WOUND!"

Loot the watch. Keep weapon ready and see prepared to fire if need be

Sadly it melted. As almost did your feets if you were one meter further ahead. Lucky you.

"Think this card still works?  I hope these people are okay, wherever they are hiding!"

Grab the pass card.  Keep moving, assuming the team keeps up.

That too melted, together with your feets.

Quietly stay away from the disgusting filth don't want to get filthy. Keep in between all the idiots so I'm protected...prick dosent trust this.

Smart man, your instincts were right on the spot once again. Total capacity of your meat shields was cut by 33%.

Fire deterrent foam sprays from hidden holes in ceiling, covering large section of the corridor and the entire team up to knees. Sounds of little feets is covered by blaring fire alarm, so nobody has any idea what's up with those.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 01, 2017, 02:01:00 pm »

The prick cringes at the sight of this mans idiocy and then...he stiffens as he is covered in white foam..twitching a enraged look coming onto their face

Attempt to not shoot these fucks. Gonna be a hard roll. Go over and examine how fucked foot guy is. Do not perform.medicine on him I may be great but I don't have any equipment. Have weapon ready for a fight just in case.

"Dave why am I here again?  Because I really don't want to be near these idiots much longer."
« Last Edit: April 01, 2017, 02:33:11 pm by AbstractTraitorHero »

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 01, 2017, 02:32:33 pm »

Carefully aim at the fucker melted to the ground, use laser to cut the ground around his feet, leave a bit of ground stuck to him to give him some nice platform shoes.
"I'll get the melted fuck out, let's get ready for a fight."
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 01, 2017, 06:24:43 pm »

While everyone deals with the shenanigans, keep my head on a swivel for possible attacks.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 01, 2017, 07:08:17 pm »

"Woooooo~ That's-a-spicy-meatball!"

Hold head. Wish I had drugs.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 16