Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4

Author Topic: Bay12Games Discord Channel  (Read 11223 times)

Shub-Nullgurath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Github
Bay12Games Discord Channel
« on: March 31, 2017, 05:33:15 am »

Discord Link

There is another larger Discord chat channel but due to moderation problems it's not currently recommended.

I invite you all to join this for all your B12G Discord needs.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2017, 12:07:02 am by Shub-Nullgurath »

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Bay12Games Discord Channel
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2017, 05:53:15 am »

Man I really freeken wish I didn't already have a private discord account... now I can't even use Discord with everyone.

Shub-Nullgurath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Github
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2017, 06:03:37 am »

Man I really freeken wish I didn't already have a private discord account... now I can't even use Discord with everyone.

I mean, you could make two?

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2017, 06:08:11 am »

I mean, you could make two?

If I create a second email.

Shub-Nullgurath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Github
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2017, 06:09:05 am »

If I create a second email.

If you use gmail you can add a +[whatever] before the @gmail.com and that will redirect to your main email address.

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2017, 11:51:26 am »

Uh, why? Does it not have the full functionality or something?
._.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2017, 04:07:31 pm »

Uh, why? Does it not have the full functionality or something?

Unless they added the ability to have multiple accounts OR to make completely different names and avatars to specific chat rooms (and that people who contact you through said chatrooms don't get to peek at your main one)... Yeaaaaaah...

Though I'd totally would use my discord avatar in Bay12, but if anyone did their research and found what it was I'd be embarrassed to death...

As in I'd die.

Shub-Nullgurath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Github
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2017, 11:46:29 pm »

Unless they added the ability to have multiple accounts OR to make completely different names and avatars to specific chat rooms (and that people who contact you through said chatrooms don't get to peek at your main one)... Yeaaaaaah...

Though I'd totally would use my discord avatar in Bay12, but if anyone did their research and found what it was I'd be embarrassed to death...

As in I'd die.

"Let me just examine this picture... BigBoobAhegao.jpg. Oh."

Honestly I don't think anyone would be that bothered.

Alchemist

• Bay Watcher
  • Edtulon, come see our death tower!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2017, 04:59:58 am »

Not bothered at all. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )

ZM5

• Bay Watcher
  • Accomplished RAW Engineer
    • View Profile
    • Steam
« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2017, 08:23:40 am »

Much better - tired of the nonsense from the other discord.

Shub-Nullgurath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Github
« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2017, 02:35:03 pm »

Much better - tired of the nonsense from the other discord.

I want to keep discussion of their moderation drama to a minimum for the time being.

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
  • Haven't tried coffee crisps.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 01, 2017, 09:18:24 pm »

Chiming in, I still recommend the other discord due to moderation excellency. :P As always, there's a link in my signature. If you had some issue with the moderators, I might be able to resolve it too.

But hey, if you'd rather have your own (possibly a more Bay12 oriented one- a number of the people on mine are actually outsiders we picked from other games), that's fine too.

Edit: It is now clear that the discord Shub is referring to is not the discord from which I hail, and there are in fact three discords in play. Ah, the ever-fractured Bay12 community! If you're curious though, the one I advertise is more dedicated to Other Games/lower forum stuff and Shub's is one with only text chat oriented around actual DF stuff more.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2017, 02:17:51 am by Sensei »
Let's Play: Automation! Bay 12 Motor Company Buy the 1950 Urist Wagon for just $4500! Safety features optional.
The Bay 12 & Mates Discord Join now! Voice/text chat and play games with other Bay12'ers!
Add me on Steam: [DFC] Sensei

Shub-Nullgurath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Github
« Reply #12 on: April 02, 2017, 03:42:01 am »

Chiming in, I still recommend the other discord due to moderation excellency. :P As always, there's a link in my signature. If you had some issue with the moderators, I might be able to resolve it too.

But hey, if you'd rather have your own (possibly a more Bay12 oriented one- a number of the people on mine are actually outsiders we picked from other games), that's fine too.

Edit: It is now clear that the discord Shub is referring to is not the discord from which I hail, and there are in fact three discords in play. Ah, the ever-fractured Bay12 community! If you're curious though, the one I advertise is more dedicated to Other Games/lower forum stuff and Shub's is one with only text chat oriented around actual DF stuff more.

How many Discords are there? Damn.

lonjil

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 02, 2017, 06:07:40 am »

Shub is referring to the one in my signature, and while I disagree with him about the moderation, I may be a bit biased.

Shub-Nullgurath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Github
« Reply #14 on: April 02, 2017, 11:30:29 am »

Shub is referring to the one in my signature, and while I disagree with him about the moderation, I may be a bit biased.

For someone who put in a rule to stop me posting about the new Discord on the old one, you don't seem to be willing to follow it. :^)
Pages: [1] 2 3 4