Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]

Author Topic: Picture Wars, WIP/General thread  (Read 15662 times)

stefman

• Bay Watcher
  • Techno-commie
    • View Profile
Re: Picture Wars, WIP/General thread
« Reply #180 on: April 20, 2018, 06:30:21 am »

Is this match going to be a FFA or team vs team? Will it be open for new players? Any turn order for teams or how many turns should be skipped between player's turns? Will be any rule to skip turns of people who declared their turns (or should post them by turn order) but stalling their move?
Russians are coming!

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: April 20, 2018, 06:35:58 am »

I have my Blob team and Rogue AI team, both inspired by SS13, the Blob team is technically complete, and somewhat easier to draw, while the rogue AI team only has three units designed so far, and only one of those is a combat unit, but I feel it's more interesting.

Puppyguard

• Bay Watcher
  • An avatar? What's that?
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: April 20, 2018, 12:26:50 pm »

Is this match going to be a FFA or team vs team? Will it be open for new players? Any turn order for teams or how many turns should be skipped between player's turns? Will be any rule to skip turns of people who declared their turns (or should post them by turn order) but stalling their move?
Free for all, I don't want to limit anyone with teams.
It's always going to be open for new players.
Since it's a free for all, there is no defined turn order. Instead, you must wait for at least two other people to declare(and finish their turn) before you can declare again. If no one has posted within three days, you can declare again anyway.
If you declare, you must finish your turn within 12 hrs or your declare is voided.
Only declare if you mean to finish your turn. It's particularly rude to declare and hop off for the night, forcing other people in different timezones to have to wait another day.

EDIT: The army I will be using
Spoiler: Interlockers (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: April 20, 2018, 12:37:19 pm by Puppyguard »

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • Pale Blue Dot
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #183 on: April 20, 2018, 04:25:25 pm »

Feels like we need a thread.
Awesome With Autism

Puppyguard

• Bay Watcher