Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 16

Author Topic: Fireblood Mountain (Turn 19: Who Says Diplomacy Never Works?) [Waitlist Open]  (Read 16960 times)

DolosusDoleus

• Bay Watcher
  • Affably Evil
    • View Profile

Do you hear the rumbling, lad?
The mountain stirs once more.
Beneath its cliffs and twisted crags, evil lurks within its core!
Fire made flesh!
Dragon's breath!
Teeth and claws and flame!
Calling any heroes out there, who are brave...

...OR JUST INSANE!!!!

FIREBLOOD MOUNTAIN

Spoiler: What is this? (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Rules (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Character Sheet (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Stats (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Class (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Former Professions (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: The Shop (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: July 21, 2017, 02:56:56 pm by DolosusDoleus »
Does that make scientific sense? No? Well it's Earth IV and he's a giant crocodile-man. Use your imagination.
Ongoing Forum Thingamajiggers:
Wikipedia Wars: Revengance

DolosusDoleus

• Bay Watcher
  • Affably Evil
    • View Profile
Re: Fireblood Mountain: Sign up now! (0/5 + Waitlist)
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2017, 03:16:58 pm »

All Characters:
(Sheets are updated every turn)
Spoiler: Gary (Coolrune206) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Jacob Frost (Glass) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Svenon (PajPaj) (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Active Characters (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: The Morgue (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: July 10, 2017, 05:22:56 pm by DolosusDoleus »
Does that make scientific sense? No? Well it's Earth IV and he's a giant crocodile-man. Use your imagination.

DolosusDoleus

• Bay Watcher
  • Affably Evil
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2017, 03:17:28 pm »

~Reserved~

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2017, 03:32:45 pm »

The stats list "intuition", but "intuition" isn't mentioned under Prior Occupation bonuses. Additionally, Prior Occupation bonuses list "wisdom" and "inteligence" like they're stats, but they aren't listed under "stats". Can you explain?

Also, would any Archer wannabe be willing to give me 200 gold as to let us mages go straight into Malthus's spells?
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

DolosusDoleus

• Bay Watcher
  • Affably Evil
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2017, 03:34:28 pm »

The stats list "intuition", but "intuition" isn't mentioned under Prior Occupation bonuses. Additionally, Prior Occupation bonuses list "wisdom" and "inteligence" like they're stats, but they aren't listed under "stats". Can you explain?

Also, would any Archer wannabe be willing to give me 200 gold as to let us mages go straight into Malthus's spells?

Whoops. I copied the character creation from another game I run so...

fixed.

Shadowclaw777

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Wisenheimer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2017, 03:41:20 pm »

Spoiler: Ardelion Dallan (click to show/hide)

(Let me guess, their is a civil war between a Fire Elemental Lord and Mad Scientist/Gentlemanly Dragon)
« Last Edit: April 02, 2017, 03:56:06 pm by Shadowclaw777 »

DolosusDoleus

• Bay Watcher
  • Affably Evil
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2017, 03:45:01 pm »

Spoiler: Ardelion Dallan (click to show/hide)

(Let me guess, their is a civil war between a Fire Elemental Lord and Mad Scientist/Gentlemanly Dragon)

Yer in.

As for your question, maybe ... but maybe not. Who knows?

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2017, 03:48:20 pm »

Spoiler: Gary (click to show/hide)

Well then, Gary is done!
« Last Edit: April 02, 2017, 03:57:05 pm by Coolrune206 »
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2017, 03:51:18 pm »

Spoiler: Ae-Hale Chasme (click to show/hide)

Everyone, if I'm able to receive 200g in donations, I could purchase the complex spellbook off-the-bat. With 100g in donation, me and another mage could get a simple and complex spellbook respectively, allowing us to share them for learning spells.

Ninja..no, MAGE Ardelion, willing to co-op on this?
« Last Edit: April 02, 2017, 05:06:19 pm by OceanSoul »
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

Shadowclaw777

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Wisenheimer
    • View Profile
Re: Fireblood Mountain: Sign up now! (1/5 + Waitlist)
« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2017, 03:54:22 pm »

Spoiler: WIP (click to show/hide)

Everyone, if I'm able to receive 200g in donations, I could purchase the complex spellbook off-the-bat. With 100g in donation, me and another mage could get a simple and complex spellbook respectively, allowing us to share them for learning spells.

Sure why not, I just recommend that I start with the Complex Spellbook.
Edited: You still didn't state on whether or not we could share money to obtain a Complex Spellbook
« Last Edit: April 02, 2017, 03:57:44 pm by Shadowclaw777 »

DolosusDoleus

• Bay Watcher
  • Affably Evil
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2017, 03:55:17 pm »

Spoiler: Gary (WIP) (click to show/hide)

Before I finish my sheet, I have a question. If one character has the guide to magic, can other members of the party attempt to use it?

Well, no. Because then the spellbook would be completely broken :P. Imma modify the OP to reflect that.

As far as lore is concerned, it shouldn't really have much bearing on the characters. Just make something up!
« Last Edit: April 02, 2017, 03:57:30 pm by DolosusDoleus »

DolosusDoleus

• Bay Watcher
  • Affably Evil
    • View Profile
Re: Fireblood Mountain: Sign up now! (1/5 + Waitlist)
« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2017, 03:59:53 pm »

Spoiler: WIP (click to show/hide)

Sure why not, I just recommend that I start with the Complex Spellbook.
Edited: You still didn't state on whether or not we could share money to obtain a Complex Spellbook

You see, due to balance reasons I have to say no. Sorry guys.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fireblood Mountain: Sign up now! (2/5 + Waitlist)
« Reply #12 on: April 02, 2017, 04:07:29 pm »

So we can't spend another person's money in our character sheets? Oh well... Can we exchange objects, though? I could share a simple spellbook with another person, buy a complex spellbook later. and share it with them. And how much would objects sell for, anyway? Specifically, the simple spellbook?
« Last Edit: April 02, 2017, 04:11:23 pm by OceanSoul »

DolosusDoleus

• Bay Watcher
  • Affably Evil
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 02, 2017, 04:14:52 pm »

So we can't spend another person's money in our character sheets? Oh well... Can we exchange objects, though? I could share a simple spellbook with another person, buy a complex spellbook later. and share it with them. And how much would objects sell for, anyway? Specifically, the simple spellbook?

You could give a spellbook to another character, but only one person would be able to use it. As for what items sell for, it really depends on the item. The simple spellbook sells for, shall we say, 100 gp.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 02, 2017, 05:08:17 pm »

Are spell books needed for casting spells, or learning them?

Also, my sheet's done.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 16