Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10

Author Topic: Roll to God: Waitlist open. (Assuming the world survives)  (Read 18162 times)

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to God
« Reply #45 on: April 06, 2017, 08:23:42 pm »

Using my thrall, try to summon a weak thrall of any kind at E0. Have it harass P2.
You have no idea how badly this could go.
The worserlierly it goes, the better.
My job is to spread chaos.
Like we are talking creatures that absorb the powers of other things. Very very bad.
Let's do it >: D
Let's not.
Let's make another quote pyramid! :D
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 06, 2017, 08:29:20 pm »

Again: let's not.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Rethi-Eli

• Bay Watcher
  • I came for the LNP, I stayed for the RTDs.
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 06, 2017, 08:31:04 pm »

Using my thrall, try to summon a weak thrall of any kind at E0. Have it harass P2.
Like we are talking creatures that absorb the powers of other things. Very very bad.
Let's not.
2 is certainly better than 1.
In the end, the winner is the one with the most snake venom.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 06, 2017, 09:01:02 pm »

Let's not.
Yes it is. That's why I've made this two whole quotes larger! Glass, your posts shall be tributed to the pyramid, whether you quote it or not!
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

Rethi-Eli

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 06, 2017, 09:20:32 pm »

Let's not.
Yes it is. That's why I've made this two whole quotes larger! Glass, your posts shall be tributed to the pyramid, whether you quote it or not!
How kind of you. Long live the pyramid.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: April 06, 2017, 09:31:47 pm »

Seriously guys, I don't want this thread getting culled due to quote pyramids. If you ever feel the need to make a quote pyramid, just post/exclaim "All praise the God of the ziggurat!" and go about your day without doing giving into his urges.

Rethi-Eli

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: April 06, 2017, 09:37:57 pm »

You will be missed, quote pyramid.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2017, 09:45:35 pm by Rethi-Eli »

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 06, 2017, 09:44:48 pm »

Reth, he does. If you continue this thread will be locked. Delete it now and save toady the pain.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

johiah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: April 07, 2017, 05:26:10 am »

Seriously guys, I don't want this thread getting culled due to quote pyramids. If you ever feel the need to make a quote pyramid, just post/exclaim "All praise the God of the ziggurat!" and go about your day without doing giving into his urges.
Wait. Not wanting something to go=fun. That means my idea=fun. Yay!
Quote from: AoshimaMichio
Oh no, you won't laser my death star.
On a fun note, all of the beds just starting disintegrating

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably writing something.
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: April 07, 2017, 08:40:35 am »

Sir Lootington tips his hat back to the guy who wanted a truce "I for one think that's a jolly good idea good chap, now, that cat needs to go. Hatty Attack!"

Hatty the Tophat Monster wacks the cat in the face with his tophat.

"Hmmm, I think it's time for an upgrade!"
Create Special Attack: Tophat Cane: User gains a cane made out of tophat that lasts for 3 turns, during which the user's attack is increased by 2.
“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

Spoken like a true god TankKit.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: April 07, 2017, 09:52:37 am »

Just realized I didn't put up an action.

My cat dodges the hat, and I teach it a new skill:

Odd Box: Summons a box to contain a small creature, granting 2 resistance to all damage until an attack bypasses the resistance, but preventing the creature from attacking, moving, or targeting others with abilities. The creature in the box can attempt to attack its own box.

Then, the cat uses Odd Box on the hat creature! Unless it's too big, in which ch cas sit uses it on itself. Unless I failed at teaching it the skill, in which case the cat evades all attack.

Tankkit, I don't want to 
« Last Edit: April 07, 2017, 10:54:48 am by OceanSoul »

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: April 07, 2017, 10:33:32 am »

What number would I need to roll to make the wolf? If it's 4 or lower, I'd like to have it nullify its negative roll modifier.

star2wars3

• Bay Watcher
  • Join The Dark Side!
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: April 07, 2017, 02:53:56 pm »

Summon a unit. Purposefully fail my roles just because
((Batshit evil, pessimistic neutral and clumsy good cover nearly entire spectrum. Sadly, but optimists are a rare breed, that is currently running into extinction.))
((That tends to happen when you're optimistic enough to wait out the apocalypse. I wish them plenty of luck, but chances are they'll need it.))

johiah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: April 07, 2017, 05:09:20 pm »

What number would I need to roll to make the wolf? If it's 4 or lower, I'd like to have it nullify its negative roll modifier.
That ability is not unlocked yet, as two players have not yet ascended.
Quote from: AoshimaMichio
Oh no, you won't laser my death star.
On a fun note, all of the beds just starting disintegrating

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: April 07, 2017, 05:28:02 pm »

That ability is not unlocked yet, as two players have not yet ascended.
Oh. Sorry, that wasn't clear in the announcement post. I hadn't realized that that was the new power. I'd thought it was just something you were clearing up.

This is extremely important. Read this.
Just an announcement: Once two people successfully ascend, new powers will be unlocked for you all.
Each controlled creature will manifest as a -1 to all creation and ascension rolls, but this can be nullified for two roll points, and even increased so a creature will add a bonus to your creation and ascension rolls, again with a 2 point roll cost per level, and the bonus part only works within two tiles of you.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10