Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Am I adding too much color to each update?

Yes, lessen the colors just a little.
- 1 (20%)
Yes, do away with them altogether.
- 0 (0%)
No, keep it as it is.
- 3 (60%)
(Joke option) MAKE EVERY SINGLE CHARACTER IN EVERY UPDATE COLORED
- 1 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Priest of Prometheus (SG)  (Read 2677 times)

StrawBarrel

• Bay Watcher
  • I do not use social media regularly.
    • View Profile
Re: Priest of Prometheus (SG)
« Reply #30 on: April 07, 2017, 09:51:52 pm »

While in bird form, give the village a fly over for lions and child-snatching vibes. If no leads arise, fly to that place north of our starting location with the lions and lionesses.
Max avatar size is 80x80

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
  • coming to you live from the action
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 09, 2017, 11:36:19 pm »

While in bird form, give the village a fly over for lions and child-snatching vibes. If no leads arise, fly to that place north of our starting location with the lions and lionesses.
+1
Quote from: Sergarr
When in doubt, use puns.
Quote from: Calidovi
in our own special way we are all shitpost
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
dont call me a shitposter, call me a spirit one with the shitpost atman
Quote from: Descan
that's pretty gay

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 10, 2017, 03:06:19 am »

Quote from: all you lovely folk
-snip-
"I have heard of your plight," you begin. "Though I represent a... different god," you take a moment to glance at the priest, who stares at you now with something close to cautious interest, "I would not see the flame..." for a moment, for a brief moment, you, reminded of fire, consider how easily this place would burn down. You catch yourself before anyone could see you staring at the wooden walls with something akin to lust. "Of youth extinguished." You really want something to burn, right now.

Molorchos' eyes widen. "You mean...?"

You nod. "I will find your child, or avenge him."

Nemea sobs again. "Oh, kind soul! What a great service you would do to this village by slaying this beast! Oh, thank you, thank you, kind soul!" She prostrates before your feet. You can't help but imagine her long locks of golden hair set ablaze.

"Yes. Indeed." You turn to Molorchos, obviously concerned for the rather dramatic woman. "Why do you believe the culprit to be a golden lion, exactly? That seems awfully specific."

"I say to you sir, I am no teller of lies." He nervously scratches his nape. "I saw it with my own eyes, and so has Nemea. It glimmered in the night, shining, as if it was made of solid gold. I would have stared at its beauty if it did not hold Abderos by the back of his neck. We gave chase, of course, but it seemed as if its splendor by its speed in running." He humbly bows. "Please, save our son."

"I shall." With that, you turn to leave, when the priest angrily taps her staff on the ground, catching your attention.

"Halt. If you shall really go and toss your life away, outsider, then I shall come with you. It is my duty, as priest of Cleonae, to guide you."

Hm. On one talon, you could use the help if you're going to find this golden lion. On the other talon, you seriously have the urge to burn something, and you feel like the feeling isn't going to be abating any time soon (in fact, you think it might reach its climax soon). The priest might object to you setting things on fire, to say nothing of the revelation that you're actually a bird gifted with the power of a god.

What shall you do now, Hecticles?
« Last Edit: April 11, 2017, 09:23:31 am by Sl4cker »
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 10, 2017, 03:39:37 am »

Well, let's hurry up and hope that the lion is flammable and not, actually made out of gold. Start with asking the villagers for leads.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

StrawBarrel

• Bay Watcher
  • I do not use social media regularly.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 11, 2017, 02:23:03 pm »

Keep on the lookout for opportune, discrete moments to quell our fire lust. Enflame trash, light unlit fire receptacles (fireplaces, campfires, cooking stations, furnaces), and add flames to already burning things.
Max avatar size is 80x80
Pages: 1 2 [3]