Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]

Author Topic: Mafia Championship - Season 4  (Read 33776 times)

Shakerag

• Bay Watcher
  • Just here for the schadenfreude.
    • View Profile
Re: Mafia Championship - Season 4
« Reply #150 on: May 18, 2017, 04:39:50 pm »

Whelp, I continued the trend of being a total loser for you folks.

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
  • WELL! OK THEN!... That was fun.
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: May 18, 2017, 04:48:49 pm »

Mission accomplished.

We're all losers together.
"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: May 18, 2017, 06:40:31 pm »

Whelp, I continued the trend of being a total loser for you folks.
Since we're all somehow providing commentary anyway, if I was a spirit (which I can be :V) I'd float over and bap you with a pillow.

You did right and did stuff well early on, then did something you thought was okay in the situation--since we're all unable to predict the future other than by the present situation and presence of mind, what you did doesn't determine you as a loser...because it's to be followed up too. While it may have really influenced the possible everything by what you did, it's also others working alongside you.
So no, you aren't a total loser :V There are bits you did right and bits that can be improved.

And you shouldn't fault yourself for the times you realized those bits became failing bits. Because everyone learns by experience.

Shakerag

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: July 03, 2017, 01:38:54 pm »

Well, in a surprise to no one, I didn't get picked as a wildcard in the championship.  Thank wob that's over.

0/10 experience, would not do again.
0/10 even with rice.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: July 03, 2017, 01:40:37 pm »

You suck, Shakerag :P
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Shakerag

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: July 03, 2017, 03:49:45 pm »

You suck, Shakerag :P
And the sky is blue and water is wet.  Any other glaringly obvious observations you want to make?

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: July 03, 2017, 04:06:40 pm »

Hey man, just in case you missed it. I'm helpful like that.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
  • WELL! OK THEN!... That was fun.
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: July 03, 2017, 10:53:11 pm »

Is water wet? Or does it just make other things wet?
"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

Thingyman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: November 05, 2017, 11:16:18 am »

Quick Mafia Championship Update

For those who didn't follow the Mafia Championship to the end, Dels from GameFAQs ended up winning the fourth season. He will be receiving a winner's certificate signed by Dmitry Davidoff, the creator of Mafia.

Hydra Event 2017 - Interested?

As some of you may recall, last year 220 players from dozens of different communities participated in the first ever cross-community Hydra Event. It was a big success and people have been wanting another one, so... It's finally here! :)

If you don't know what "hydra" means, it's when two people share the same account (two heads). So the concept is that each participating community can send multiple hydras if they want, each consisting of two players, which  tends to make the game more fun in addition to making it easier to be active since two players are playing on the same account.

Sign-ups will be open for next couple of weeks.

If you'd like to play, just find a partner and lemme know either here or in the thread below.

More info here: http://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/threads/12461-Hydra-Event-2017

Thingyman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: November 08, 2017, 01:05:09 pm »

Already 150 players signed up in just a few days. Sign-ups will close Nov 19 :)
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]