Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: How do you spend your free time?  (Read 6561 times)

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
Re: How do you spend your free time?
« Reply #15 on: April 11, 2017, 09:02:23 am »

Bay12, walking, writing, occasionally playing video games, occasionally reading.
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Caz

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:comforting whirs]
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 11, 2017, 12:24:02 pm »

Shook

• Bay Watcher
  • ◦ ◡ ◦
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt page
« Reply #17 on: April 11, 2017, 12:53:50 pm »

When i'm not sleeping, daydreaming or wallowing in the crushing despair of my hopeless future, i'm usually either gaming, browsing the intertoobs or chatting via IRC. This can be interspersed with walks in the Outside World(tm) and the occasional bout of actually drawing things, when my creative urge gets too powerful for my anxiety to halt. I'm glad the latter happens, though. :v
Twitter i guess
also deviantART page
Quote from: Girlinhat
It may be worthwhile to have the babies fall into ring of fortifications or windows, to prevent anyone from catching and saving them.
[01:27] <Octomobile> MMM THATS GOOD FIST BUTTER

Avis-Mergulus

• Bay Watcher
  • This adorable animal can't work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 11, 2017, 02:23:50 pm »

Currently I spend my free time ass-deep in work... or, actually, no, I've passed that point long ago. Now I spend it in the dark, airless depths of work. The pressure is like 500 atm. There's weird fucking fish with lights on their frickin' heads. The looming threat of either being expelled from uni or fired from work or both has intensified so much that I am forced to resort to using it as an echolocation device.

Things have not always been this way, and perhaps they'll go back to normal once my current project ends and/or my uni gains an ounce of chill, but currently I cannot miss an opportunity to complain. Complaining sustains me.

That, and the peligin flesh of the deep-dwellers.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
“See this Payam!” cried the gods, “He deceives us! He cruelly abuses our lustful hearts!”

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!
« Reply #19 on: April 11, 2017, 03:11:24 pm »

current project ends

Comrade, motherland is always having more work for industrious citizen such as yourself.

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.

Avis-Mergulus

• Bay Watcher
  • This adorable animal can't work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 11, 2017, 03:28:51 pm »

current project ends

Comrade, motherland is always having more work for industrious citizen such as yourself.
you are doing me a spook, comrade Arx

for I suspect that you may be right.
“See this Payam!” cried the gods, “He deceives us! He cruelly abuses our lustful hearts!”

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 11, 2017, 04:56:23 pm »

Forum shitposting, watching stupid amounts of video games playthroughs, reading up on decade-old AI textbooks, some uni stuff (which I should probably do more), occasionally working on improving a certain War3 map. Eating icecreams. Drinking tea. Sleeping.
._.

Azzuro

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 12, 2017, 11:21:13 am »

poor life choices

ITT a lot of you guys have free time in college. Working sucks, can't wait to get back to studying.

United Forenia Forever!

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!
« Reply #23 on: April 12, 2017, 11:23:43 am »

I had way more free time when I was working. No assignments, no studying. End the working day and my time was my own.

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.

MrRoboto75

• Bay Watcher
  • Belongs in the Trash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 12, 2017, 11:39:07 am »

poor life choices

ITT a lot of you guys have free time in college. Working sucks, can't wait to get back to studying.

Even over the summer when I had a job, I'm pretty sure I was still making poor life choices
I consume
I purchase
I consume again

Azzuro

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 12, 2017, 11:49:46 am »

You misunderstand, I spend my free time making poor life choices regardless of whether I'm working or studying.

United Forenia Forever!

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 12, 2017, 12:05:50 pm »

There's two kinds of performance reviews: the one you make they don't read, the one they make whilst they sharpen their daggers
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

Steelmagic

• Bay Watcher
  • Insanity makes everything fun!
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 12, 2017, 02:47:29 pm »

Sleep, play games of all sorts, look at stuff basically completely at random on the internet, sometimes I write stuff. I pretty much have to do something all the time, though, I react poorly to boredom.
When i say "I'm no expert but..." It means "I have no idea what the hell I'm talking about but I'm going to try to sound like i do."

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 12, 2017, 08:52:06 pm »

Mope around, play games, maybe update my mods if i can find the energy to do anything
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 13, 2017, 07:54:18 pm »

Check Bay12. Update my RTD. Watch video game playthroughs on youtube. Wish I had a computer so I could play those games myself. Check Bay12. Draw up maps and concepts for games I'll never make. Think back to how I'd like to get back on the IRCs to be Gunin's friend again like old times. Forget to read the pile of books I need to read. Check Bay12.
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4