Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: The loot screen  (Read 792 times)

Nightcore Angel

• Bay Watcher
  • Noice! Now, keel over and DIE!!!
    • View Profile
The loot screen
« on: April 13, 2017, 08:58:25 am »

Hello there, Toady & Three-Toe

I don't know if this was implemented or planned already, but i just read the update post about the dwarves stealing moon pries skull and perfect gem then just dropping them on the ground. I know it is mentioned that said issue is being worked on, but I was kinda hoping that there will be some sort of screen that will announce what loot have been retrieved. Kinda like fallout shelter, where after we send our dweller, there is a screen where it announces us what they have looted in the wasteland. Its up to you Toady & Three-toe how you would implement it (or to or not, infact ;P), maybe the screen wont have to directly appear but maybe the dwarves could report in to the manager or captain/any authority figure on their founding.

Awesome progress so far you guys  :D can't wait for the update
Thx for reading, Nightcore Angel.

Shonai_Dweller

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The loot screen
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2017, 04:41:08 pm »

Squads will make reports when they come back (dev notes). You'll find out then presumably.

Nightcore Angel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2017, 11:03:03 pm »

Squads will make reports when they come back (dev notes). You'll find out then presumably.
Ah ok, thx, I thought there will just be those announcement like traders or immigrants arriving then proceed to go back to their daily lives. Oh, anyway, where can see the dev notes? Im kinda new here so Im not familiar where everything is.

Ziusudra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2017, 11:19:19 pm »

The dev notes are posted on this page: http://www.bay12games.com/dwarves/ right below "Current development"
Ironblood didn't use an axe because he needed it. He used it to be kind. And right now he wasn't being kind.

Nightcore Angel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2017, 12:53:49 am »

The dev notes are posted on this page: http://www.bay12games.com/dwarves/ right below "Current development"
(0_0) oooh...so thats the dev notes, lol, how could i miss that, thanks.