Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: ~SPOILERS~ How find the correct clown to tell him something special  (Read 1065 times)

Gaston_Juice

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile

I am playing adventure mode and have found a vault. Apparently the slab I found there has the true name of a demon that rules over a dark fortress. Supposedly I could find the correct Dark Fortress and find the correct demon there to bind it to my service. But how do I find out which dark fortress has the correct demon?

Ziusudra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: ~SPOILERS~ How find the correct clown to tell him something special
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2017, 10:12:53 am »

Find a spot where you can be hidden and still see an angel (the creatures in the vault). If you're hidden well enough you can talk to them without them attacking. Ask about the surrounding area or maybe the structure you're in. (Edit:Actually, just ask for directions to the vault.) When they mention the vault they may say who put the slab there; that's who you're looking for.

That said, it's probably the nearest trade hub. If the angels won't talk, find the nearest goblin and ask about the site's neighbors and trade partners.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2017, 05:32:23 pm by Ziusudra »
Ironblood didn't use an axe because he needed it. He used it to be kind. And right now he wasn't being kind.