Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Enemy post's Assorted Creatures pack: Army Men [47.05]  (Read 18085 times)

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
Enemy post's Assorted Creatures pack: Army Men [47.05]
« on: April 16, 2017, 12:28:38 am »

This is a collection of any small projects I make. Mostly creatures. Inspired by IndigoFenix's Mostly Mythical Monsters mod.

All sections of the pack can be separated and used individually.

Included creatures:

Alien Vs Predator
Both the Predators and the Xenomorphs are playable in adventure mode.

The giant locusts from Beginning of the End.

Christmas Elves
Santa and his toymaking elves, brought to Dwarf Fortress. They should visit your forts in winter, bearing toys.

Grays
Gray aliens that stalk the world, hunting subjects for their inscrutable experiments.

Birdemic's birds
Birdemic's terrifying .gifs. Now with explosions and spitting!

King Kong megabeast.
The eighth wonder of the world.

Killer sharks
Deadly, highly aggressive, and common Great White sharks that can live in all possible water sources, even inland and underground.

Ninjas
A ninja warrior civilization. Playable in adventure mode.

Godzilla
King of the Monsters.

Lawnmowers
They cut grass.

Half Life
Wake up, Mr. Freeman.
Spoiler: Creatures (click to show/hide)

Dragons
A small collection of dragon variants.
Spoiler: Dragons (click to show/hide)

Plastic Army Men
Two factions of plastic army men, consisting of friendly greens and hostile tans. Each side comes with plastic tanks to accompany them.

Download here.

Feedback and suggestions are welcome. Feel free to use any and all parts of this mod in your own mods.

Spoiler: Changelog (click to show/hide)

(Formerly the Movie Creatures Pack)
« Last Edit: August 04, 2022, 03:55:33 pm by Enemy post »
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile

Released a bit of an update, there are now Killer Shark creatures that live in all water. I also fixed a bug that made Santas very difficult to find. They now reside in castles and other locations where you might usually find a ruler.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2017, 03:38:32 pm by Enemy post »
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile

I've released an update for this. I also changed the name, since I don't want to just do movies.

The Birdemic content has been changed, the birds now appear more often and include uncommon acid-spitting and exploding castes.

The new creatures are a Godzilla megabeast, a ninja civilization, and animated lawnmowers.

There were also some minor bugfixes.
My mods and forum games.

overseer05-15

• Bay Watcher
  • Personal Text
    • View Profile

All of this stuff is really rad

Question though: you have <something> at the beginning of all your creature descriptions. is this on purpose or something you forgot about?
adult food like, I presume, steak and potatoes and tax forms,

My game giveaway

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile

That's deliberate. I added it to make it clear where things are sourced from when you encounter them in the wild. I guess it's not really needed. It might help if I start making more obscure things.
My mods and forum games.

overseer05-15

• Bay Watcher
  • Personal Text
    • View Profile

That's deliberate. I added it to make it clear where things are sourced from when you encounter them in the wild. I guess it's not really needed. It might help if I start making more obscure things.
It's nice when referring to creatures from movie series where there's differences, but lawnmowers not so much.

My game giveaway

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile

Good point, I'll change that sometime.

*Ok, done. Only movie creatures are still sourced.

**8/29/17 Very minor update, gave Predators pets to balance war and made Xenomorphs a bit more common.

***10/14/17 Predators are now item thieves to trigger wars.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2017, 02:39:12 pm by Enemy post »
My mods and forum games.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
Re: Assorted Creatures pack (Jurassic Park, AVP, Christmas, and more.) [44.02]
« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2017, 01:46:34 pm »

This is updated to 44.02 now. In addition, I did some minor bugfixes and Christmas elves now use snowmen and flying reindeer as their animals.

The Jurassic Park dinosaurs now have [CREATURE_CLASS:JURASSICPARK], for easy use with the new ANIMAL tag if desired. Lawnmowers have [CREATURE_CLASS:LAWNMOWER]
My mods and forum games.

overseer05-15

• Bay Watcher
  • Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2017, 08:42:33 pm »

Cool

My game giveaway

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2017, 09:21:31 pm »

Thanks.
My mods and forum games.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
Re: Assorted Creatures pack:Now with Half Life [44.05]
« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2018, 11:09:20 pm »

I've updated the mod. Almost all creatures from the Half Life series are now included. The full list is posted in the OP. UFOs and space monsters have also been added for grays while ninjas get shadow wolves, night bats, and death cobras.
My mods and forum games.

ZM5

• Bay Watcher
  • Accomplished RAW Engineer
    • View Profile
    • Steam
Re: Assorted Creatures pack:Now with Half Life [44.07]
« Reply #11 on: March 21, 2018, 02:12:06 am »

Do you think you'll be adding some of the other beta/concept art creatures? I see you have stuff like the Panther Eye and Combine Assassins, but what about some of the others like Mr. Friendly, the Combine Guard, the Cremator or the Combine Alien Assassin and its zombie variant?

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
Re: Assorted Creatures pack:Now with Half Life [44.07]
« Reply #12 on: March 21, 2018, 10:13:48 am »

Maybe someday, but more likely I'll eventually do Race X and Portal stuff.
My mods and forum games.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
Re: Assorted Creatures pack:Fallen Kingdom dinosaurs [44.12]
« Reply #13 on: August 01, 2018, 12:17:00 pm »

A bit of an update, the Jurassic Park dinosaurs now include the new creatures from Fallen Kingdom. Specifically, they're the Allosaurus, Sinoceratops, Baryonyx, Stygimoloch, and Indoraptor. Carnotaurus was already included, based on the Lost World novel. I also included the Stegoceratops hybrid from a Jurassic World deleted scene as a rare creature.

*Made a small update to fix problems with war animals.

**I leveled up my dinosaur-making skill by making Primal, so I returned to the Jurassic Park section of this pack to improve the dinosaurs. I also made some minor changes to ensure all my mods are compatible.

***Another minor update, I gave the EXTINCT class to the Jurassic Park dinosaurs and added riding lawnmowers.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2019, 10:18:29 am by Enemy post »
My mods and forum games.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
Re: Enemy post's Assorted Creatures pack:Now featuring dragons [44.12]
« Reply #14 on: September 17, 2019, 11:33:49 pm »

I released an update for this mod. There is now a collection of six dragon variants, listed below.

Spoiler: Dragons (click to show/hide)

I have also added the Nasutoceratops to the Jurassic Park dinosaurs, since it was featured in Battle at Big Rock.

*The mod has been updated for compatibility with the Villains update.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2020, 07:16:35 pm by Enemy post »
My mods and forum games.
Pages: [1] 2