Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Thank you for playing Minimalism and Milk!

Milk
- 16 (45.7%)
Cookies
- 19 (54.3%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 58

Author Topic: Minimalism and Milk  (Read 215920 times)

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalism and Milk (Turn 2)
« Reply #30 on: April 18, 2017, 10:41:12 am »

CRY FOR A BIT

THEN COMPOSE MYSELF AND BEGIN FASHIONING BEDSHEETS INTO ROPE

IF SUCCESSFUL, SECURE ROPE TO HEAVY FURNITURE IN PREPARATION TO CLIMB FROM WINDOW TO STREET

Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 18, 2017, 01:26:14 pm »

Name: Zibnob-loobroq-blingulon XXXI
Description: A gray alien who has been abducting cows for many years as milk is the finest delicacy of all to his species
Why do you want milk: As noted, milk is the finest of all delicacies for his species, but he is forced to deliver any cows he abducts to his home planet mars(or as they call it, "Planetoid Zeta-Alpha-Gamma-Theta-Omega-Delta-Beta-Omicron") before he can extract the milk!

Warp down to planet in brilliant disguise(otherwise known as an oversized trenchcoat, a fedora, and a very large fake moustache), and search for a store from which to procure milk

after all, if he were to abduct milk onto his flying saucer, his homeworld would know, and would take it from him.

johiah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 18, 2017, 03:39:01 pm »

Summon the Emperor's divine form to assist me.
If that fails, pray to the Emperor to grant me a +3 to defense rolls for the next 2 turns.
Quote from: AoshimaMichio
Oh no, you won't laser my death star.
On a fun note, all of the beds just starting disintegrating

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalism and Milk (Turn 3)
« Reply #33 on: April 18, 2017, 08:46:06 pm »

TURN 3

...Retry possessing the sink

No, I have a better idea.

Possess the Chaos Marine's sword, turn it into milk a popsicle a fudgesicle.

You leave the house, stalking through the streets in search of an opportunity for mischief. When you see the two Marines fencing, you have your chance. You enter the Chaos Marine's sword and attempt to turn it into a delicious treat. Unfortunately, the confusion of the battle merged with taking a new form throws you off, and black flames creep along the blade as you accidentally imbue the sword with Shadow magic.

Eliphas's power sword now gives +1 to attack rolls using it.

Retry! With my cooking skills, I should be able to cook just as well!

You clomp around the kitchen for a while, but struggle to adjust for cooking with your new hooves.

Pull a hand into your trench coat and retrieve a book you almost forgot you had to return it today.
Then run towards the store.

You run up to the counter, sling the book into the clerk's hands, and leap out the window behind her in one graceful movement. You dart through traffic and make it to the store. The neon glow of its sign illuminates the entrance. You crash into the door. You lay on the ground for a moment with a bruised shoulder. Apparently this door was a bit tougher than the others. The doors automatically slide open as you stand up, brush yourself off and enter.

Put face in milk. Win game.

Victory was imminent. The milk was before you. You raised your head to splash it down into the milk. It seems you misjudged your aim by a hair. You smash your head into the floor, opening a crack leading to the basement. The milk begins spilling down.

"You should try harder, lapdog." Said Eliphas while touching his gash.

Draw the power of Khornate Daemons, granting me +2 to any melee attack for 3 turns.
Do a combo of 4 powerful horizontal sword swings and finish with stab in the chest
Summon the Emperor's divine form to assist me.
If that fails, pray to the Emperor to grant me a +3 to defense rolls for the next 2 turns.

(Like I said earlier, I'll want to decide how much things are worth in bonuses. This time, I'll let CrocAndBearLover have +1 for his next turn since he succeeded.)

6+1 vs 1

Guilliman and Eliphas call out to their respective lords for assistance, and then fall back to battle. Eliphas marvels as that apparent Warp daemon from home blesses his sword and launches a berserk assault. He rains unpredictable blows that hammer through Gulliman's defense. With a thrust, the Chaos Marine impales his counterpart through the lung. Eliphas's sword lodges firmly in the wound as Gulliman falls to one knee. The Ultramarine calls out to the Emperor, but no help seems to materialize. A siren begins to wail nearby.

(Gulliman takes -1 on strenuous actions until his wound is dealt with.)

Name: Zibnob-loobroq-blingulon XXXI
Description: A gray alien who has been abducting cows for many years as milk is the finest delicacy of all to his species
Why do you want milk: As noted, milk is the finest of all delicacies for his species, but he is forced to deliver any cows he abducts to his home planet mars(or as they call it, "Planetoid Zeta-Alpha-Gamma-Theta-Omega-Delta-Beta-Omicron") before he can extract the milk!

Warp down to planet in brilliant disguise(otherwise known as an oversized trenchcoat, a fedora, and a very large fake moustache), and search for a store from which to procure milk

after all, if he were to abduct milk onto his flying saucer, his homeworld would know, and would take it from him.
(Poor guy.)

You warp down in an alley behind a human marketplace. Peering around a corner, you see a human run up to the entrance and bounce his cranium off the portal before entering. Not wanting to look suspicious, you mimic the ritual and enter.

CRY FOR A BIT

THEN COMPOSE MYSELF AND BEGIN FASHIONING BEDSHEETS INTO ROPE

There's a time to weep and in the face of great tragedy, tears can be needed. However, soon the time is past. Now is the time for action. You tie your bedsheets together with grim determination.

IF SUCCESSFUL, SECURE ROPE TO HEAVY FURNITURE IN PREPARATION TO CLIMB FROM WINDOW TO STREET    

You tie the rope to a floor lamp. That might count as stable, but you have your doubts.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2017, 07:51:05 pm by Enemy post »
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 18, 2017, 08:50:36 pm »

ABORT, ABORT

FLOOD THE SWORD WITH MILK

ABORT CHAOS

FLOOD THE WHOLE DAMNED FIGHT WITH MILK

GIVE GULLIMAN HEALING MILK
« Last Edit: April 18, 2017, 08:53:41 pm by Glass »
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 18, 2017, 08:53:37 pm »

Put mouth under milk. Win game.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2017, 08:56:07 pm by ATHATH »
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 18, 2017, 09:55:44 pm »

Wait for transformation to wear off, and try again.
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

Mallos

• Bay Watcher
  • sick and tired of being sick and tired
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 18, 2017, 09:59:57 pm »

CURSE YOINK, ALL HIS TEARS SHALL BE MILK AND THEY SHALL NEVER END
PREPARE TO HARVEST MILK TEARS
Gone. Departed. Headed off toward greener pastures.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 19, 2017, 01:04:44 am »

TIE END OF BEDSHEET-ROPE TO HEAVY PIECE OF FURNITURE
(PROBABLY BED?)

THROW OTHER END FROM WINDOW

THEN DRY EYES AND PREPARE SELF FOR ACTION
BEGIN DARING CLIMB DOWN TO THE STREET OUTSIDE

Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 19, 2017, 02:18:58 am »

Eliphas notices that the sword is imbued with Shadow. It's most likely possessed by some spirit.

Try to contain the spirit in the sword for another turn.
Try to disarm (not literally) him and if successful, strike enough blows to slice the knee off. If not, stab him in the abdomen.

Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

Rethi-Eli

• Bay Watcher
  • I came for the LNP, I stayed for the RTDs.
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 19, 2017, 08:48:10 am »

Name: I want milk
Description: he wants milk
Why I want milk: I don't want milk

Fuck with someone
In the end, the winner is the one with the most snake venom.

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 19, 2017, 12:01:21 pm »

pull a Fedora from your trenchcoat and put it in your head so you can use it to give a small salute to the totally normal human that entered the store behind you.

Buy chocolate milk and cookies.
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

johiah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 19, 2017, 03:28:50 pm »

Ok then, I see how it is.
Call for Ultramarines in terminator suits to assist me. Grab his sword, since it is still in me. BY THE HILT. Wrestle it from him.

Brothers! Now is the time to fight!
Quote from: AoshimaMichio
Oh no, you won't laser my death star.
On a fun note, all of the beds just starting disintegrating

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 19, 2017, 03:48:39 pm »

ABORT!
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 19, 2017, 03:48:52 pm »

pull a Fedora from your trenchcoat and put it in your head so you can use it to give a small salute to the totally normal human that entered the store behind you.

Buy chocolate milk and cookies.

((Path to milk: complete.))
~~~
Name: Ozzy
Description: A businessman holding a briefcase and wearing a formal suit.
Why I want milk: Coffee is barely tolerable without milk.

Head to a store. Buy some milk.
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 58