Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Thank you for playing Minimalism and Milk!

Milk
- 16 (45.7%)
Cookies
- 19 (54.3%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 58

Author Topic: Minimalism and Milk  (Read 220954 times)

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalism and Milk (Turn 19)
« Reply #315 on: May 17, 2017, 06:43:37 pm »

search for the keys to my secret bunker. Invite Oichi there.
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: May 17, 2017, 06:48:58 pm »

"Blast. Well, let's see if anything got in in the meantime." As in, check to see if anything went wrong as a result of the lack of security. Also make sure the rest of the computers are secure.

((I'm loving this. Everybody else is like "REALITY WARP!" while I'm like... "Just doing my job."))
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: May 17, 2017, 06:53:46 pm »

"Hello, NASA, you say you're getting weird readi- ah. Yes, that... that would be a problem."
Set up funding for anyone willing to put work and resources into solving the Doom Mug issue.

Meanwhile, the other giraffes should attempt to warn other governments and countries about the solar system's plight.

EDIT: Hey, FoU, I decided to do a google images search for your profile picture... Google thinks you're a cat.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2017, 06:56:36 pm by Glass »
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: May 17, 2017, 07:06:33 pm »

"Blast. Well, let's see if anything got in in the meantime." As in, check to see if anything went wrong as a result of the lack of security. Also make sure the rest of the computers are secure.

((I'm loving this. Everybody else is like "REALITY WARP!" while I'm like... "Just doing my job."))

Yeah, I enjoy writing your turns.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: May 17, 2017, 07:27:19 pm »

EDIT: Hey, FoU, I decided to do a google images search for your profile picture... Google thinks you're a cat.
((...what?))
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: May 17, 2017, 07:29:25 pm »

((...what?))
Seriously.

star2wars3

• Bay Watcher
  • Join The Dark Side!
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: May 17, 2017, 07:36:27 pm »

((When you enter in my profile picture it thinks that my picture is of "Ourange"))
Expand the McDonalds into the nearest dairy farm. Free the cows!!!!!!
((Batshit evil, pessimistic neutral and clumsy good cover nearly entire spectrum. Sadly, but optimists are a rare breed, that is currently running into extinction.))
((That tends to happen when you're optimistic enough to wait out the apocalypse. I wish them plenty of luck, but chances are they'll need it.))

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: May 17, 2017, 08:37:39 pm »

I can't risk Diablo getting his claws on a Kill Sat, but heaven just sent me a mission we can both agree upon, save the mortal plain. Without it, neither of us would have any fun.

Begin my assent into space to try to find the mug, and begin plans to send it to the elder plain, the squids will just drink it dry.
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

Rethi-Eli

• Bay Watcher
  • I came for the LNP, I stayed for the RTDs.
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: May 17, 2017, 09:15:28 pm »

Attempt to persuade National Guard that we're all on the same side. Greet Guillman. delet chaos, fight defensively with Ith
In the end, the winner is the one with the most snake venom.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: May 17, 2017, 09:32:31 pm »

Hey, question: for the Hall of Milk, could the American Milk Trade be entered, as being "under the control of the giraffes"?

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: May 17, 2017, 10:06:19 pm »

Hey, question: for the Hall of Milk, could the American Milk Trade be entered, as being "under the control of the giraffes"?

Done.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: May 17, 2017, 10:12:04 pm »

Done.
Thanks.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: May 18, 2017, 12:53:36 am »

1 Decimator super-heavy tank and 2 Chaos Land Raiders emerge from the Warp Portal. 2 squads of Havocs with Multi-Meltas (each squad is 10 people) disembark from Land Raiders and await Eliphas' orders. At least 50 Chaos Marines also emerge from the portal, lead by 2 Chaos Sorcerers and 1 Nurglite Sorcerer (he's a mercenary). Eliphas himself prepares for Gulliman's strike.

Give out the orders to the troops: Decimator tank and Nurglite Sorcerer will attack the National Guard via superior firepower and summoning a rain of rotting filth to demoralize the National Guard. Land Raiders, Havocs, and Chaos Marines will all focus on Men of Iron and Rethi-Eli's minions. Chaos Sorcerers will aid Goatsby in his try to eject Gulliman from this plane of existence
Prepare to parry Gulliman, giving me +1 to my defense if Gulliman or someone else attacks me in close combat.

Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: May 18, 2017, 01:01:49 am »

Smite any fools who attempt to stop the IMPENDING DOOOOOOOOOOOM.

If I am unable to do that, attempt to speed up the arrival of the IMPENDING DOOOOOOOOOOOM.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
  • 'What do I care for your suffering?'
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: May 18, 2017, 02:12:19 am »

((I think you misspelled name of my character in hall of milk.))

Arise brothers! Go beyond the lake and spread the word that anyone can be accepted on the way of milk!

Send golems as my disciples.
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 58