Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Thank you for playing Minimalism and Milk!

Milk
- 16 (45.7%)
Cookies
- 19 (54.3%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 58

Author Topic: Minimalism and Milk  (Read 215891 times)

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalism and Milk (Turn 25)
« Reply #495 on: May 30, 2017, 12:39:28 am »

Speed up arrival of NEO-DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM MUG. Order my minion to do the same. Use the magic of the contract to force him to comply, if necessary.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Rethi-Eli

• Bay Watcher
  • I came for the LNP, I stayed for the RTDs.
    • View Profile
« Reply #496 on: May 30, 2017, 12:46:38 am »

heal up before I head off to fulfill my bargain, because this existence is crappy

Also attempt once again to retrieve Ithadtam's body
In the end, the winner is the one with the most snake venom.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #497 on: May 30, 2017, 01:33:25 am »

Okay, I have this idea for my posts format from now on. I can control main army and up to 3-4 squads (depends on how GM likes). The more squads I have, the less actions Eliphas can do in one turn. If I have no other squads than the main army, Eliphas can do 4 actions. If I have 1 or 2 squads, I get 3 actions per turn. If I have 3, then 2 actions per turn. If I have 4, then only one action can be made. I could always go completely abstract, but I feel this will severely lessen tactical maneuvers available. GM can propose the other format, or outright deny my format.

Um, GM, I guess you forgot Mallos' action. I don't see it anywhere in the turn summary.

EDIT: Informed GM about absence of Mallos' action.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2017, 01:50:28 am by CrocAndBearLover »
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
  • 'What do I care for your suffering?'
    • View Profile
« Reply #498 on: May 30, 2017, 01:48:12 am »

Roar in anger so the whole earth would quake. Summon an enormous halberd of milk and chop everything around to tiny pieces.

Mallos

• Bay Watcher
  • sick and tired of being sick and tired
    • View Profile
« Reply #499 on: May 30, 2017, 03:58:48 am »

...Informed GM about absence of Mallos' action.

((Thank you, Officer Crocbear. I didn't have to do it myself!))
FUCK. HEY, I'M THE GOD OF BEASTS HERE! ANSWER MY GOD-DAMN INTERDIMENSIONAL PHONE CALLS YOU FUCKIN' MORONIC MAGICAL BEASTS!

BLEAT SCREAM AT THE INTERDIMENSIONAL BEASTS TO GET THEIR SHIT TOGETHER, WHILE ATTEMPTING AGAIN TO SUMMON HUGE AMOUNTS OF THEM

"FUCK YOUR MUSIC, EXPERIMENT 1! I DIDN'T GIVE YOU BLOOD-SHOOTING EYEBALLS FOR THIS!"
Corrupt Spacelaser's audio to play this unholy trash beautiful masterpiece.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2017, 01:25:55 pm by Mallos »
Gone. Departed. Headed off toward greener pastures.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #500 on: May 30, 2017, 04:40:35 am »

((No problem, my loyal sorcerer! Also, I've a better idea for you! I give you some Sorcerers as a support, and in exchange you'll corrupt Milkdrinker's audio system to play Limp Bizkit vaporwave. Deal?))

Portal screeches with demons' voices, summoning more reinforcements and replenishing the ranks of dead Chaos Marines. A couple of Fellblades also arrive on the battlefield. Decimator Tank and Nurglite Sorcerer join the main army. "I guess we can have a temporary alliance with those angry cows... We'll send them reinforcements as a symbol that we have the same enemy at the moment." Said Eliphas to his troops. A couple of Chaos Marine Squads embark inside Land Raiders, ready to kill some US military forces. Meanwhile, Word Bearers are ready to destroy the Men of Iron, once and for all.

Along with my army, crush those Men of Iron already! Also, send a couple of Sorcerers to aid Goatsby's action.
Help Angry cows by sending them reinforcements, then propose temporary alliance with them.
Fellblades and Chaos Basilisks shall keep the US military from advancing.

((BTW, Who created (and controls them) these Angry cows?))

Forget what I said about the new format, I'll go with abstract 3 actions per turn.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2017, 06:09:16 am by CrocAndBearLover »
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

Mallos

• Bay Watcher
  • sick and tired of being sick and tired
    • View Profile
« Reply #501 on: May 30, 2017, 04:54:34 am »

((No problem, my loyal sorcerer! Also, I've a better idea for you! I give you some Sorcerers as a support, and in exchange you'll corrupt Milkdrinker's audio system to play Limp Bizkit vaporwave. Deal?))

The post is reserved for my speech and actions! I wait for GM's decision about my new post format...

((Holy shit, the Vinesauce Joel references on bay12 of all places. Yes, I will gladly corrupt his speakers into audio-shitposting.))
Gone. Departed. Headed off toward greener pastures.

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #502 on: May 30, 2017, 05:27:15 am »

Text Oichi with my new location. Then try to initiate a friendly conversation with the ghosts
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

johiah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #503 on: May 30, 2017, 05:29:21 am »

The Emperor has awake? This is great news!
But where is he now, there are things I must tell him.

Request a meeting with the Emperor, assuming he is on Craftworld Ulthwe
« Last Edit: May 30, 2017, 05:31:49 am by johiah »
Quote from: AoshimaMichio
Oh no, you won't laser my death star.
On a fun note, all of the beds just starting disintegrating

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #504 on: May 30, 2017, 06:39:01 am »

Yes, set up the teleporters! And then go and warn everyone about the new Doom Mug!
Mr. Lincoln, would you happen to know where this "Shaun O'Brian" may be? I feel that this may be im- [interrupted by NASA bringing news of new Doom Mug] "...I'm so very sorry Mr. Lincoln, but we'll have to cut this short." I need to get NASA and the military back to work on that space laser project that they'd started earlier.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #505 on: May 30, 2017, 07:39:07 am »

"Well #*]^" "What is it" "Another Doom Mug" "FOR THE LOVE OF GOD! Well, the upper atmosphere is lovly this time of year" "Yes, yes it is"

Fly back up on wings of blackness and send this new mug to THE VOID, so it's very NAME is erased from existence. If I fail, try again, if I succeed, track down the one responsible and cut whatever he uses to do magic off him.

EDIT: Should I succeed, I would like everyone to replace wherever they mentioned the Doom Mug with blank spaces.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2017, 07:47:16 am by Smoke Mirrors »
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

Screech9791

• Bay Watcher
  • quit
    • View Profile
« Reply #506 on: May 30, 2017, 07:42:38 am »

>Go play a Minecraft bootleg (???) and milk a cow in the Minecraft bootleg.
it's over

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #507 on: May 30, 2017, 08:34:53 am »

"Okay and oh shoot what the heck is that." *Notices neo-doom mug* "That's... I... okay, new plan. One, we're going to point this out to my boss, and two, we're then all going to come to my house and throw an end-of-the-world party. I'm fairly sure I've got some really rare unopened vintage, now's probably the time to use it."
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #508 on: May 30, 2017, 12:15:22 pm »

"Okay and oh shoot what the heck is that." *Notices neo-doom mug* "That's... I... okay, new plan. One, we're going to point this out to my boss, and two, we're then all going to come to my house and throw an end-of-the-world party. I'm fairly sure I've got some really rare unopened vintage, now's probably the time to use it."

Try to point it out before another giant portal swallows it.
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #509 on: May 30, 2017, 12:23:30 pm »

((BTW, Who created (and controls them) these Angry cows?))

They were created by a ghostly shadow, but a guy named Fatio Nably Lait controls them.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 58