Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Thank you for playing Minimalism and Milk!

Milk
- 16 (45.7%)
Cookies
- 19 (54.3%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 58

Author Topic: Minimalism and Milk  (Read 220558 times)

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalism and Milk (Turn 6)
« Reply #90 on: April 23, 2017, 02:23:51 pm »

If this guy gets to the McDonalds before I do, kick him in the nuts, steal his milk, and run away (back to the apartment).
If this fool tries to stop me, try to counter kick him in the crotch.
Follow the grey knight in pursuit of Eliaphas. Attempt to counter whatever he does.

I didn't expect the fight to go to McDonalds. I also didn't expect this.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

star2wars3

• Bay Watcher
  • Join The Dark Side!
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: April 23, 2017, 02:41:14 pm »

Spoiler: Makes Milk Go Bad (click to show/hide)
((Batshit evil, pessimistic neutral and clumsy good cover nearly entire spectrum. Sadly, but optimists are a rare breed, that is currently running into extinction.))
((That tends to happen when you're optimistic enough to wait out the apocalypse. I wish them plenty of luck, but chances are they'll need it.))

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: April 23, 2017, 02:57:53 pm »

Spoiler: Makes Milk Go Bad (click to show/hide)

You're in, if you post an action you can start next turn.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

star2wars3

• Bay Watcher
  • Join The Dark Side!
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: April 23, 2017, 04:25:07 pm »

Spawn at the Mcdonalds.
Order a Strawberry milk shake.
((Batshit evil, pessimistic neutral and clumsy good cover nearly entire spectrum. Sadly, but optimists are a rare breed, that is currently running into extinction.))
((That tends to happen when you're optimistic enough to wait out the apocalypse. I wish them plenty of luck, but chances are they'll need it.))

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalism and Milk (Turn 7)
« Reply #94 on: April 24, 2017, 12:35:09 am »

TURN 7

ignore gun, open wallet and drop money.

You reassure the man that you don't mean any harm, and manage to successfully pay for your purchase! Ziizo has acquired milk!

Capture Spider-biscuit, feed to Athath, cook a large, hollow Eskimo Cake that actually refrigerates the stuff within it, store the milk within it, and milk the approaching cows.

You successfully capture the spider-biscuit with a quick trap using a custom bait of your own recipe. You feed it to ATHATH when he stops by, and he is now able to switch forms at will. You are also able to make that cake to preserve the milk. The milking goes much worse. It turns out cows can be difficult to control. The cows are now wandering randomly around your house.

Possess the polices' guns, turn them into milk squirt-guns with infinite supplies of milk.

In a whirl of smoke, you enter the guns. The police look on as the weapons shift before their eyes. You're off a bit, however. They become regular squirt guns instead.

summon giant knight to assist in search for honor, glory, and not-milk

proceed to nearest appliance store, inquire about any not-milk that may be for sale

A giant knight on a giant horse rides up and pledges his service to you. The knight stands at about 25 feet tall. Riding out to the Home Depot, you find that it is closed for renovations.

GET MAP OF ZOO FROM INFORMATION KIOSK

USE MAP IN CONJUNCTION WITH RUDIMENTARY ANIMAL KNOWLEDGE TO WORK OUT WHICH SPECIES ARE CAPABLE OF PRODUCING MILK AND CIRCLE THEM ON MAP

THEN LOOK AROUND AN EATING AREA FOR A LARGE, DISCARDED DRINK CONTAINER TO ADD TO MY INVENTORY 

You realize that you don't know much about animals. Maybe the crocodiles or something? You look around for an empty cup, but you don't see any just lying around. The zoo must have an efficient cleanup crew.

"NO! EXPERIMENTS CAN NOT RUN AWAY FROM THE GREAT GOATSBY!"

USE MY MAGIC SNOUT NOSE TO SNIFF OUT WHERE YOINK WENT. FOLLOW HIS FOOTSTEPS TO HIS CURRENT LOCATION.

You follow Yoink to the zoo. You sniff along the ground as you walk, and eventually crash into him.

Aww man, I was off camping and missed a turn.
Grey knight! Use your psychic abilities to assist me in hunting down that traitor Eliaphas.
The rest of you, follow him!

(To the police)
Do nothing to those in pursuit of justice, but aid would be appreciated against Eliaphas the tratior.

The Grey Knight nods and begins using his skills to hunt down the traitor. The other troops fall in. The police don't seem to believe you, but they have squirt guns so it doesn't really matter.

Eliphas got surprised, he didn't think he could be so easily defeated. Still, it looks like he has another plan.

Go to McDonald's, ignoring fire from the police and Imperials. My power armour should be able to handle their puny, primitive guns.
Collect every plastic milk container there. If someone will try to stop me, use my bare hands.
Open the warp portal and enter it.

Also, why I didn't attack Guillman? It's because johiah didn't post? Feels unfair, but let's move on.
Quote from: The Imperium of Man
Pew pew!

2 vs 6,4,1

Your gamble pays off and the lapdogs fail to even scratch your armor. Escaping through the streets, you stop at a local eatery. This may have the milk you seek. As you force customers to gather the bottles of milk for you, you open a portal. Something isn't right. You're not sure where this portal goes. At the door, a beast steps forth.

If this guy gets to the McDonalds before I do, kick him in the nuts, steal his milk, and run away (back to the apartment).
Are you really so foolish that you try to stop Chaos Undivided? Come on, don't cry when you break your foot after striking my armour...

If this fool tries to stop me, try to counter kick him in the crotch.
Follow the grey knight in pursuit of Eliaphas. Attempt to counter whatever he does.

Eliphas and ATHATH the cow stand, staring each other down. There is milk here, and only one shall walk away. Gulliman bashes through the back door as the Gray knight leads him to this place. The room is silent for a moment, save for the warbling of the unstable portal. Then, every foot moves, and there is a last exchange. The cow spins for a donkey kick and Eliphas charges for a roundhouse. Gulliman sees what is happening, and jumps over the counter.

4 vs 4ATHATH attacks Eliphas

6 vs 6Eliphas attacks ATHATH

6 vs 3Gulliman attacks Eliphas

ATHATH and Eliphas clash. There is a flash of light and they blow each other back, slamming against opposing walls. ATHATH crashes back and his soul pops out. ATHATH is now a shapeshifting ghost cow. Eliphas starts to rise, but is unable to launch another kick in time. Gulliman's Sparta kick knocks him over, and Eliphas falls into the portal, which closes behind him.

Spawn at the Mcdonalds.
Order a Strawberry milk shake.

As the smoke clears, you get up from your seat and stroll over to the counter. The stunned employee doesn't seem to hear you, and hands you a Pepsi instead.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2017, 01:13:37 am by Enemy post »
My mods and forum games.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: April 24, 2017, 02:01:12 am »

Eliphas wakes up and sees that he floats in Warp. Milk containers float around him.

Collect the containers.
Contact Word Bearers somehow and tell them that I have the milk.
Give the milk to Primarch Lorgar himself.
Persuade him to give me a small strike force as a reward. (2 Chaos Sorcerers and a Rhino Transport with 10 Chaos Space Marines inside of it. Rhino also has Heavy Bolter installed on top of it.)
Open warp portal which leads to the most western school in Genericville.
Enter the Rhino and order to ride through the portal.

It's probably a very stupid question but did Eliphas saved some milk containers?

EDIT: Updated.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2017, 10:06:33 am by CrocAndBearLover »
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: April 24, 2017, 04:27:04 am »

Parkour to store roof.

Eat breakfast.
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

star2wars3

• Bay Watcher
  • Join The Dark Side!
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: April 24, 2017, 05:25:31 am »

Contain to the employee that I ordered a Strawberry Milk Shake. Not some stupid soda.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: April 24, 2017, 05:53:37 am »

Name: Milk
Description: I am milk.
Why I want milk: I need milk to exist.

Jump into the nearest cookie
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: April 24, 2017, 05:54:07 am »

Go to McDonalds, possess all of their hamburgers and turn them into cows.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: April 24, 2017, 06:45:01 am »

Milk the cows again! If successful, go to the store next to McDonald's to buy some chocolate syrup, and strawberry syrup, too, if they have it.
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: April 24, 2017, 08:23:23 am »

Go back home. Add milk to coffee. Drink coffee. Win game.
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: April 24, 2017, 09:49:19 am »

It's probably a very stupid question but did Eliphas saved some milk containers?

Let's see.

Apparently, you saved most of them.
My mods and forum games.

Rethi-Eli

• Bay Watcher
  • I came for the LNP, I stayed for the RTDs.
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: April 24, 2017, 10:17:47 am »

dub my faithful knight I Too Have A Desire To Acquire Milk, or Ithadtam to preserve brevity
attempt to break into appliance store and steal a great deal of cinder blocks and construction materials
If successful, begin the construction of a grand citadel
In the end, the winner is the one with the most snake venom.

johiah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: April 24, 2017, 03:16:45 pm »

Well that was unexpected.
Grey knight, where did that portal lead?
The rest of you fan out in search of milk. Find some way to pay for it, but keep your armor and weapons.

Listen to the gray knight, then find a store that sells milk.
Quote from: AoshimaMichio
Oh no, you won't laser my death star.
On a fun note, all of the beds just starting disintegrating
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 58