Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Thank you for playing Minimalism and Milk!

Milk
- 16 (45.7%)
Cookies
- 19 (54.3%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 58

Author Topic: Minimalism and Milk  (Read 214915 times)

Neoexdeath

• Bay Watcher
  • The wall and I are one.
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalism and Milk (Turn 8)
« Reply #120 on: April 26, 2017, 06:02:26 pm »

Name: Harbinger
Description: The image of his (possesed) body
Why do you want milk? You rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh are incapable of comprehending our reason for seeking the substance you labeled as 'milk'.

Assuming direct control.

Harbinger, possessing the body of a collector guardian, generates his biotic barrier in order to protect himself from harmful objects, picks up his rifle and finally heads outside.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2017, 06:07:45 pm by Neoexdeath »
Quote from: Odio
Maybe you should go swimming in a volcano sometime.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: April 26, 2017, 06:36:32 pm »

Since I'm possessing the hamburgers/angry cows...
As the equivalent to a hive mind for the cows, I collectively conquer this McDonalds in the name of the Kingdom of Moovaria. Our first decree: give us your milk, or be milked for your blood.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: April 27, 2017, 01:00:41 am »

"No, Primarch Lorgar will not accept milk from anyone else expect me. It's a special assignment which he gave ONLY to me."

Bluff the Sorcerer in order to get teleported back to Word Bearers' base.
If successful: hand the milk to Lorgar and request elite strike force, consisting of 2 Obliterators, 16 Chaos Space Marines with heavy weaponry and Chaos Land Raider for transporting both Obliterators and CSM.
If failed: Store the milk in my ass (aka: Hammerspace), pull out new power sword from the ass and prepare to defend myself.
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: April 27, 2017, 01:03:28 am »

Now that I have milk, proceed to form self into the legendary milkbeast by devouring everything.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: April 27, 2017, 03:23:53 am »

Name: Shaun O'Brian
Description: Tall, with a blue jumper and trousers. Wears a paddy hat. Has a beard.
Why do you want milk: Shaun has devised a formula which should enable time travel. He, however, needs a constant supply of milk to keep it running, so he needs cows to power it.
Imic's no longer allowed to vote.
Quote from: smyttysmyth
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet
Regrets every choice he made and makes, including writing this here.

Mallos

• Bay Watcher
  • sick and tired of being sick and tired
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: April 27, 2017, 04:39:17 am »

"YES! I HAVE OBTAINED THE MILK HEART! FOR THE SECOND PHASE..."
Magically imbue the milk that comes from the heart with mutagenic properties.
Gone. Departed. Headed off toward greener pastures.

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: April 27, 2017, 05:18:36 am »

Shaun leaves his Oirish teach, and goes off to find some cows to find some milk.
Imic's no longer allowed to vote.
Quote from: smyttysmyth
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet
Regrets every choice he made and makes, including writing this here.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: April 27, 2017, 05:34:34 am »

STARE UNCERTAINLY AT MALLOSGOATSBY FOR A MOMENT UNTIL SURE THAT THAT IS NOT MY HEART, AND THAT I AM NOT DYING HORRIBLY FROM HAVING IT REMOVED

ONCE THAT'S CLEARED UP, HURRY IN OPPOSITE DIRECTION WITH MY CUP AND SEE IF I CAN CASUALLY JOIN UP WITH SOME TOUR GROUP IN ZOO

Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: April 27, 2017, 05:58:36 am »

If I'm lost, then I'll just find my way there!
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalism and Milk (Turn 9)
« Reply #129 on: April 27, 2017, 07:27:48 pm »

TURN 9

"Ah. Hot."

Wait for coffee to cool. Drink coffee.

You wait for a bit. You try a taste and find that it is now too cold.

order Ithadtam commence creation of fortress while I attempt to summon a handful of lesser goons
Quote from: Ithadtam
Right away sir!

You give your orders and dial the number on a flyer you found to summon some Lesser Goons of the variety often battled by minor superheroes. Four of them soon turn up. Meanwhile, Ithadtam begins building. He doesn't make much progress this time. You've got a bit of a wall in a nearby clearing so far.

Respond on the vox, thanking the inquisitor. Inquire as to his location, and head there.
Grey knight, may I inquire as to your name?

5+2 for Inquisitor's directions

The Grey Knight introduces himself as Varus Vantinius. You find your way to the store easily enough and find your assembled troops holding a large supply of milk.

go back to the library is time to borrow a new book

You go to the library. As you enter, the librarian stops you. "Hey, aren't you the same guy who smashed the door? What are you doing back here?"

Order an Angry Cattle Burger with a Strawberry Milkshake. Maybe Now they'll get my order right.

"I-I-I don't think we can still...you know...eat them. They got axes now." The employee still tries to get your milkshake. Soon he returns with a badly overflowing shake. Take it?

Name: Harbinger
Description: The image of his (possesed) body
Why do you want milk? You rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh are incapable of comprehending our reason for seeking the substance you labeled as 'milk'.

Assuming direct control.

Harbinger, possessing the body of a collector guardian, generates his biotic barrier in order to protect himself from harmful objects, picks up his rifle and finally heads outside.

Take what is useful, destroy the rest. You gear up and march out of the house accompanied by a pair of Collector troops.

Since I'm possessing the hamburgers/angry cows...
As the equivalent to a hive mind for the cows, I collectively conquer this McDonalds in the name of the Kingdom of Moovaria. Our first decree: give us your milk, or be milked for your blood.

Your opposition consists of rapidly fleeing customers and a few people who aren't willing to die for minimum wage. They aren't hard to terrify into submission. However, some of the cows seem to reject your control. These cows form up on the other side of the restaurant and shake weapons at your followers.

"No, Primarch Lorgar will not accept milk from anyone else expect me. It's a special assignment which he gave ONLY to me."

Bluff the Sorcerer in order to get teleported back to Word Bearers' base.
If successful: hand the milk to Lorgar and request elite strike force, consisting of 2 Obliterators, 16 Chaos Space Marines with heavy weaponry and Chaos Land Raider for transporting both Obliterators and CSM.
If failed: Store the milk in my ass (aka: Hammerspace), pull out new power sword from the ass and prepare to defend myself.

5vs4,2

There's a tense moment as you stare down the Sorcerer. Eventually he blinks first. You return safely home to Sicarus. Lorgar is a bit difficult to access these days since he became a Daemon after the Heresy. You try to get an audience with him, but are unable to get close.

Now that I have milk, proceed to form self into the legendary milkbeast by devouring everything.

You become an acceptable milkbeast by devouring only some of the leftovers lying around the living room. You're about human sized right now.

Name: Shaun O'Brian
Description: Tall, with a blue jumper and trousers. Wears a paddy hat. Has a beard.
Why do you want milk: Shaun has devised a formula which should enable time travel. He, however, needs a constant supply of milk to keep it running, so he needs cows to power it.
Shaun leaves his Oirish teach, and goes off to find some cows to find some milk.

You step outside with a pail that you had ready for an emergency like this. There seems to already be a herd of unattended cows wandering around the neighborhood. That was easy.

"YES! I HAVE OBTAINED THE MILK HEART! FOR THE SECOND PHASE..."
Magically imbue the milk that comes from the heart with mutagenic properties.

The heart twists and the milk begins to churn. One shudders to think what it would do if someone drank it.

STARE UNCERTAINLY AT MALLOSGOATSBY FOR A MOMENT UNTIL SURE THAT THAT IS NOT MY HEART, AND THAT I AM NOT DYING HORRIBLY FROM HAVING IT REMOVED

ONCE THAT'S CLEARED UP, HURRY IN OPPOSITE DIRECTION WITH MY CUP AND SEE IF I CAN CASUALLY JOIN UP WITH SOME TOUR GROUP IN ZOO

You find a tour group to follow. You accidentally interrupt a speech about giraffes with your abrupt entrance to the viewing area, but the guide gets back to work. She seems to be saying something about giraffe vocalizations.

If I'm lost, then I'll just find my way there!

You make it to the store promptly. Even better, you find the chocolate and strawberry syrup is in a stand conveniently close to the entrance.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2017, 07:29:21 pm by Enemy post »
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: April 27, 2017, 07:36:33 pm »

The other cattle matter not; they may do as they please, and we shall not inhibit their actions, though neither shall we take responsibility.
No, as stated before... Found our kingdom!
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: April 27, 2017, 08:25:00 pm »

pull a cellphone out your trenchcoat and call a carpenter to fix the door.

You don't know why she is so angry You have been breaking that door in an almost weekly basis for 7 years, one could consider it a tradition know.
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

Rethi-Eli

• Bay Watcher
  • I came for the LNP, I stayed for the RTDs.
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: April 27, 2017, 09:40:25 pm »

order thugs to assist Ithadtam in building the fortress walls
seizure violently
In the end, the winner is the one with the most snake venom.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: April 27, 2017, 09:58:11 pm »

Go home, and make chocolate milk and strawberry milk with the normal milk.
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: April 28, 2017, 02:14:52 am »

Eliphas the Inheritor looks rather angrily at Chaos Space Marine who denied his request for the audience.
"Listen, worm. You just denied access to me, most likely not even knowing who I am. I am Eliphas the Inheritor, The Purger of Kronus* and one of Dark Apostles of our great legion!
And you dare to deny my audience? I'm on a secret mission which Primarch Lorgar gave me personally, so please, think again and ask yourself: "Do I really want to piss off my superior-in-rank?"

* In Minimalism and Milk universe, he won Dark Crusade for Kronus (aka planet for which 40K factions were battling in DoW: Dark Crusade).

Intimidate the worm who denied audience to me
If successful: Gave milk to Lorgar and request elite force (same composition as in the previous post).
If not: Challenge him to a duel.

BTW, in which (Our calendar) year the RTD takes place?
« Last Edit: April 28, 2017, 09:43:03 am by CrocAndBearLover »
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 58