Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Thank you for playing Minimalism and Milk!

Milk
- 16 (45.7%)
Cookies
- 19 (54.3%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 58

Author Topic: Minimalism and Milk  (Read 219246 times)

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalism and Milk (Turn 10)
« Reply #150 on: April 29, 2017, 10:13:15 pm »

TURN 10

The other cattle matter not; they may do as they please, and we shall not inhibit their actions, though neither shall we take responsibility.
No, as stated before... Found our kingdom!

You try to found your kingdom, but your control slips momentarily and the cows start trashing the evil restaurant.

pull a cellphone out your trenchcoat and call a carpenter to fix the door.

You don't know why she is so angry You have been breaking that door in an almost weekly basis for 7 years, one could consider it a tradition know.

She seems to still be annoyed. You try to call a carpenter, but have trouble finding the number.

order thugs to assist Ithadtam in building the fortress walls
seizure violently

Quote from: Ithadtam
We shall raise a mighty fortress!

6, 4

The thugs begin helping the knight to construct a large, if overelaborate, fortress.

You successfully have a seizure.

Go home, and make chocolate milk and strawberry milk with the normal milk.

You make the variants. They look tasty.

Pester OceanSoul with Ghost Pranks (TM) until he kills some cows.

If OceanSoul kills some cows, drink spectral milk directly from their ghosts.

4vs4

You begin a series of Ghost Pranks. You manage a few good scares, but you don't manipulate him into killing a cow at this time.

Eliphas the Inheritor looks rather angrily at Chaos Space Marine who denied his request for the audience.
"Listen, worm. You just denied access to me, most likely not even knowing who I am. I am Eliphas the Inheritor, The Purger of Kronus* and one of Dark Apostles of our great legion!
And you dare to deny my audience? I'm on a secret mission which Primarch Lorgar gave me personally, so please, think again and ask yourself: "Do I really want to piss off my superior-in-rank?"

* In Minimalism and Milk universe, he won Dark Crusade for Kronus (aka planet for which 40K factions were battling in DoW: Dark Crusade).

Intimidate the worm who denied audience to me
If successful: Gave milk to Lorgar and request elite force (same composition as in the previous post).
If not: Challenge him to a duel.

BTW, in which (Our calendar) year the RTD takes place?

1+2 for context vs 3

The Chaos marine seems to waver in his determination. He still blocks you, but is obviously doubting himself. He draws his sword in response to your challenge.

take the milk shake. It's still milk

You take the milkshake off the counter. A bit spills, but...

Fatio has acquired milk!

Milk the cows, then bring the, to mo teach, and put them in to the cow side of the time machine, stick a spoon in the start thingimujiggy, look cool while pressing things and pulling other things, and blast off.

You prepare to become the first man to travel through time. You're going to be one of history's greatest explorers. Suddenly, things start to go wrong. In a flash, the cows leave without you.

Quote from: FallacyofUrist
Automatically fix coffee.

You heat your coffee back up again. Now it's too hot.

RAISE HAND, WAIT FOR GUIDE TO ACKNOWLEDGE

"EXCUSE ME MISS, DO GIRAFFES PRODUCE MILK?"

IF ANSWER IS YES, INVADE GIRAFFE ENCLOSURE WITH CUP AND ATTEMPT TO EXTRACT MILK FROM FEMALE SPECIMEN 

"Ummm, yes they do. Why do you..." You don't need to hear any more. Leaping into the exhibit, you run up to a female giraffe. As you reach her, her mate runs up kicking the ground and trying to chase you off.

Harbinger, accompanied by his troops, begins looking around for any traces of milk. If he is unsuccessful, then he indoctrinates a nearby human then makes him/her lead the way to the nearest place where milk can be found.

1,4vs2

You get a bit lost and wander around for a while. Then you tire of searching and easily break the will of a local human. He leads you to the store.

Find a particularly ferocious animal enclosure, like a crocodile or a huge lion. Magically charm the beast into folllowing my every order.

2+1 for delay

You tame a particularly mean ostrich.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2017, 11:49:55 pm by Enemy post »
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: April 29, 2017, 10:20:53 pm »

Ah, well. On to greener pastures.

Possess giraffes. All the giraffes. Everywhere.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: April 29, 2017, 10:36:41 pm »

Mixing a little bit of the cursed milk with some remaining regular milk, a small saucer, as well as a few magical sit-ups, I Binding Saucer of Milk, a plate eternally filled with a little bit of milk. Whoever sips from it shal become a feline being, ranging from housecat to leopard to sphinx, that obeys my every command!
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: April 29, 2017, 10:37:51 pm »

pull my other cellphone the shoe shaped one. And check if you have the carpenter number saved in it.
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

Mallos

• Bay Watcher
  • sick and tired of being sick and tired
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: April 29, 2017, 11:13:11 pm »

((Where's my action, OP?))
Gone. Departed. Headed off toward greener pastures.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: April 29, 2017, 11:51:09 pm »

((Where's my action, OP?))

Whoops, updated.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Rethi-Eli

• Bay Watcher
  • I came for the LNP, I stayed for the RTDs.
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: April 29, 2017, 11:51:31 pm »

inquire about absence of Mallos' action
wrap up seizure, and try and summon two lightly armored mounted scouts to scour the area for female mammalian creatures
In the end, the winner is the one with the most snake venom.

Mallos

• Bay Watcher
  • sick and tired of being sick and tired
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: April 30, 2017, 12:12:18 am »

MAGICALLY REPLACE THE OSTRICH'S HEART WITH MUTAGENIC MILK HEART. I WILL HAVE A HORRID ABOMINATION AT MY COMMAND!
Gone. Departed. Headed off toward greener pastures.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: April 30, 2017, 01:19:44 am »

"You will pay for this, traitor..."

Pull a sword out of my ass
If Successful: Slash his left leg horizontally
If Failure: Prepare for Hand-to-Hand Combat: Await for his strike and interrupt his attack by suddenly grabbing and wrestling the sword, then disarm him
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: April 30, 2017, 02:04:00 am »

Name: The Brian
Description: A horribly misspelled evil genius.
Why do you want milk?: SO I CAN TAKE OVER THE WORLD!!!!!!

Search for milk!
« Last Edit: May 01, 2017, 08:57:48 am by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: April 30, 2017, 04:45:08 am »

Use the emergency return button to bring back the time machine and get in it this time
Imic's no longer allowed to vote.
Quote from: smyttysmyth
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet
Regrets every choice he made and makes, including writing this here.

star2wars3

• Bay Watcher
  • Join The Dark Side!
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: April 30, 2017, 09:40:44 am »

Apt for work at the McDonald's
((Batshit evil, pessimistic neutral and clumsy good cover nearly entire spectrum. Sadly, but optimists are a rare breed, that is currently running into extinction.))
((That tends to happen when you're optimistic enough to wait out the apocalypse. I wish them plenty of luck, but chances are they'll need it.))

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
  • 'What do I care for your suffering?'
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: April 30, 2017, 02:27:46 pm »

((Still accepting new players?))

Name: Armnotok
Description: An ordinary human... except that he's made of gold, with scriptures of milk upon his body. God of milk awakens after a long time without milk.
Why do you want milk?: Milk for the milk god!

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: April 30, 2017, 02:31:36 pm »

Yes, I'll keep taking on players.
My mods and forum games.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: April 30, 2017, 02:49:51 pm »

Go drink some of OceanSoul's milk that isn't cursed or in a saucer. Revert to my corporeal human form if necessary. Win game.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 58