Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Thank you for playing Minimalism and Milk!

Milk
- 16 (45.7%)
Cookies
- 19 (54.3%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 58

Author Topic: Minimalism and Milk  (Read 220603 times)

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalism and Milk (Turn 11)
« Reply #180 on: May 02, 2017, 04:55:48 am »

Sure why not? Call the Japanese carpenter.
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

johiah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: May 02, 2017, 06:44:11 am »

Pour some into my giant hands, and then drink it.
Quote from: AoshimaMichio
Oh no, you won't laser my death star.
On a fun note, all of the beds just starting disintegrating

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: May 02, 2017, 11:27:07 am »

Leave the automatic emergency return systems inside the time machine on this time, and go to float over the carnage happening in the city.
Also, I already won the game.
Imic's no longer allowed to vote.
Quote from: smyttysmyth
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet
Regrets every choice he made and makes, including writing this here.

Mallos

• Bay Watcher
  • sick and tired of being sick and tired
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: May 02, 2017, 11:28:41 pm »

Ride dire ostrich to somewhere like a grocery store. I need more bodies for more experiments!
Gone. Departed. Headed off toward greener pastures.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: May 03, 2017, 09:58:05 am »

LEGSWEEP THE MALE GIRAFFE TO THE GROUND, THEN KNOCK HIM OUT WITH A SICK ELBOW DROP BEFORE MOTORBOATING HIS LADYFRIEND MILKING THE FEMALE GIRAFFE INTO CUP 
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: May 03, 2017, 10:11:16 am »

LEGSWEEP THE MALE GIRAFFE TO THE GROUND, THEN KNOCK HIM OUT WITH A SICK ELBOW DROP BEFORE MOTORBOATING HIS LADYFRIEND MILKING THE FEMALE GIRAFFE INTO CUP
While all the other giraffes set up our kingdom, all the giraffes in this zoo rush this man and kick the snot out of him.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalism and Milk (Turn 12)
« Reply #186 on: May 03, 2017, 03:51:07 pm »

The vote was 6-2 against score, so we won't do that.

TURN 12

repeat previous action
inquire about absence of Mallos' action
wrap up seizure, and try and summon two lightly armored mounted scouts to scour the area for female mammalian creatures

Quote from: Ithadtam&Thugs
Uh oh.
Quote from: Mongols
On the hunt.

You finish up your inexplicable seizure, and summon a pair of Mongol horsemen. Your new cavalry rides off in search of animals. They report back that there's a bunch of cows around a certain house. Your other minions get lost inside the ancestral catacombs of your fortress.

XD Sure.

Set up a giraffe kingdom, encompassing all land on which we graze. We shall build vast castles, and all shall bow down to their giraffe overlords!

Naturalists around the world are shocked to see giraffes congregating together and beginning to make strange wooden structures. Zoos and preserves make efforts to contain their giraffes.

Okay, I don't remember what was originally written that became sit-ups, but, nevertheless, I offer a homeless guy sip of the saucer's milk. If I find several, I make sure to approach them one-by-one and make sure they don't see the effects it had on others until he's already sipped it. Maybe I can find a few cats or dogs to give a sip to, too.

You approach four homeless people and successfully convert them into cat-servants. You try your saucer on a cat. It's unchanged, but starts to follow you. A pair of dogs is also turned.

Go to work, assuming it's a weekday.

You head to work. Your boss yells at you for being late.

I HAVE SEARCHED FOR THE MILK!  NOW I WILL FIND THE MILK AND TAKE IT FOR MYSELF!  PROBABLY!

You clamber into a large COW (Collection Or Warfare) mech suit and march to the largest available supply of milk, the store. Bursting in through a side wall, you extend tentacles to gather all the milk. Several store employees fire submachine guns and pistols at you, but their bullets bounce harmlessly off your armor. You detect unusual concentrations of impure milk inside them.

Smash down through the roof and use telekinesis to gather all the milk in the settlement.

You smash through the roof of this dwelling. You begin drawing in milk, but it is spoiled when the cows the milk was inside explode. You stop, so only the four closest cows went off.

I've technically "won", right?

Combine my human and ghost-cow forms into the ultimate milk-producing lifeform (that's still sapient and has my mind). Produce ludicrous amounts of milk. Win game harder.

POWER. You merge your forms and the room shakes. You turn into a horrid hybrid of undead cow and man. You struggle to retain your mind. (-1 to actions that require thinking carefully) You know what you intended to do. You produce a ton of milk, which damages the kitchen floor. Cows explode in the next room for unrelated reasons.

Eliphas walks to Lorgar and bows before him. "Accept the milk from me, for I struggled hard for it. Our legion must grow stronger, Chaos must grow stronger..."

Carefully handle milk to Lorgar. Win the game.
If successful: Request permission from Lorgar to get elite strike force (2 Obliterators and 10 Chaos Space Marines with heavy weaponry + 1 Land Raider for transporting them). The game may be won, but Chaos will always benefit from more milk.

Lorgar takes the milk bottles in his hands, looks at them skeptically, and drinks. He looks down at you, and speaks.

Eliphas. Take your troops. That city must be mine!

You soon find yourself standing before a warp portal back to Genericville and clad in a suit of Terminator armor with new weapons to replace your sword.

Sure why not? Call the Japanese carpenter.

You make the call. She's a bit annoyed to be called now, since she had just gone to bed in her time zone. She charges double, but you somehow convince her to fly over and fix the door. She's on the way.

Pour some into my giant hands, and then drink it.

You spill the milk again and see a large warp portal opening across town.

Leave the automatic emergency return systems inside the time machine on this time, and go to float over the carnage happening in the city.
Also, I already won the game.

You take off and fly over the city. It's a nice view for a moment, but then the time machine has a mechanical failure and crashes in a field.

Ride dire ostrich to somewhere like a grocery store. I need more bodies for more experiments!

You arrive at the grocery store. You see a huge man in blue armor and some sort of robot breaking in from behind.

While all the other giraffes set up our kingdom, all the giraffes in this zoo rush this man and kick the snot out of him.
I'm giving Glass a +2 here. There's a decent number of giraffes on display, and they're big.

Yoink was standing in the exhibit when the change came over the giraffes. Unperturbed, he charges. Yoink sweeps the leg and the bull falls. His war cry is cut off when the female kicks him in the face. Picking himself out of the wall, Yoink chokeslams a calf as it tries to finish him off. However, the rest of the herd swarms and stomps him repeatedly.

5vs6+2
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: May 03, 2017, 03:55:57 pm »

I roll a 6 sided dice.

Then, I use milk powers to rebuild the time machine, and sell it to soneone here.
But I keep the emergency return button and the remote controls.
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
  • 'What do I care for your suffering?'
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: May 03, 2017, 04:02:31 pm »

Conjure a container of any kind, find any source of water and pour it into container. Transorm water into milk!

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: May 03, 2017, 04:02:44 pm »

Good now go to grab a epic fantasy book.
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: May 03, 2017, 04:08:36 pm »

"Sorry sir. I don't blame you. You shouldn't expect this to happen again, I intend to keep better track of my wallet from now on. What's the current project again?"
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: May 03, 2017, 04:18:42 pm »

Establish ourselves as the global country of Giraffia. All are welcome to join our glorious country.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: May 03, 2017, 04:20:09 pm »

BEGIN SCREAMING FOR HELP

"OH GODS OH GODS IT FUCKING HURTS SOMEBODY HELP! GET THESE ASSHOLES OFF OF ME OUCH! C'MON LIGHT 'EM UP LIKE YOU DID HARAMBE! AAARGH"

CURL INTO AS SMALL A BALL AS POSSIBLE
DO MY BEST TO COVER HEAD WITH HANDS+ARMS WHILST AWAITING RESCUE FROM ZOOKEEPERS

Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: May 03, 2017, 04:31:44 pm »

Milk the new ghost-cow hybrid, if possible. Create a magic circle out of cursed milk on a floor that isn't covered in milk, write 'minimalism' with milk in the center of the circle, and create a portal to the world of Pure Minimalism!

I hope Imic and Enemy Post will make good co-GMs.
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: May 03, 2017, 04:32:44 pm »

If this is how this is going to end up, Shaun ascends to godhood and leaves for the pure realm.
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 58