Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Thank you for playing Minimalism and Milk!

Milk
- 16 (44.4%)
Cookies
- 20 (55.6%)

Total Members Voted: 36

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 58

Author Topic: Minimalism and Milk  (Read 222362 times)

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalism and Milk (Turn 12)
« Reply #195 on: May 03, 2017, 04:39:49 pm »

Well, the old poll is over, so I'll put up a new one to make sure that the merger is what people want. I won't do it if Imic doesn't want to.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2017, 04:58:32 pm by Enemy post »
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: May 03, 2017, 05:09:39 pm »

Well, the old poll is over, so I'll put up a new one to make sure that the merger is what people want. I won't do it if Imic doesn't want to.
When the action comes around, format it like it's a contested roll, and have the numbers be the number of people that voted for each option.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Rethi-Eli

• Bay Watcher
  • I came for the LNP, I stayed for the RTDs.
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: May 03, 2017, 05:36:25 pm »

Scream violently and try to map out fortress so no others get lost in its depths
If successful, being thugs and acquire cows BUT DO NOT MILK THEM
In the end, the winner is the one with the most snake venom.

johiah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: May 03, 2017, 06:42:09 pm »

DRINK LE MILK
Amplify my voice so everyone in the town can hear.

The enemy known as chaos undivided are attacking! Unite with me to fight them back!
Quote from: AoshimaMichio
Oh no, you won't laser my death star.
On a fun note, all of the beds just starting disintegrating

Mallos

• Bay Watcher
  • sick and tired of being sick and tired
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: May 03, 2017, 09:19:58 pm »

Decide that these Chaos guys would actually be a good ally. Tzeentch would be quite a beneficial patron for a magical goat totally human wizard like THE GREAT GOATSBY.
Gone. Departed. Headed off toward greener pastures.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: May 03, 2017, 09:38:15 pm »

STUDY THE IMPURE MILK, AND SEE IF I CAN FIND OUT HOW THE HECK THE STORE EMPLOYEES HAVE SMGs, LIKE SRRIOUSLY, WHO GIVES THEIR STORE EMPLOYEES SMGs, THAT'S JUST INVITING A REVOLT FROM THE PEASANTRY.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: May 03, 2017, 09:53:03 pm »

If the universe merger is disagreed to, expand my cat servant army.
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: May 04, 2017, 12:21:48 am »

"Driver! Drive us directly to the city hall! If some puny cops or loyalist scum will try to stop us, don't stop and shoot them while driving. There's no time to lose! Today, the city will be ours!"

Drive to the city hall.
When Land Raider arrives on the location, open a warp portal and summon 2 armoured fists of Chaos! If there will be cops or someone else, give my strike force a command to destroy them.
If successful (Warp Portal): Order Chaos Predators to guard the Land Raider and then break through the doors of city hall.
If failure (Warp Portal): Break through the doors of city hall.

EDIT: I think I should put driving as an action.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2017, 12:40:14 am by CrocAndBearLover »
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: May 04, 2017, 01:08:05 am »

I an okay with it if the people are okay with it.
Imic's no longer allowed to vote.
Quote from: smyttysmyth
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet
Regrets every choice he made and makes, including writing this here.

star2wars3

• Bay Watcher
  • Join The Dark Side!
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: May 04, 2017, 01:27:53 pm »

Ask if the next customer would like fries with their veggie-burger. Its obvious that we can't sell hamburgers any more. Right?
((Batshit evil, pessimistic neutral and clumsy good cover nearly entire spectrum. Sadly, but optimists are a rare breed, that is currently running into extinction.))
((That tends to happen when you're optimistic enough to wait out the apocalypse. I wish them plenty of luck, but chances are they'll need it.))

Rethi-Eli

• Bay Watcher
  • I came for the LNP, I stayed for the RTDs.
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: May 04, 2017, 05:54:16 pm »

I HAVE OBSERVED THAT CAPITALIZATION IS NOW QUITE POPULAR
I TOO SHALL ENGAGE IN THIS TOMFOOLERY FORTHWITH
In the end, the winner is the one with the most snake venom.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: May 04, 2017, 11:36:22 pm »

((LET'S JUST FORGET WHOLE MERGER IDEA, LET GMS GET BACK TO RUNNING GAMES))

I HAVE OBSERVED THAT CAPITALIZATION IS NOW QUITE POPULAR
I TOO SHALL ENGAGE IN THIS TOMFOOLERY FORTHWITH
((DO YOU EVEN MINIMALIST, BRO))   
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: May 05, 2017, 12:23:22 am »

((LET'S JUST FORGET WHOLE MERGER IDEA, LET GMS GET BACK TO RUNNING GAMES))

That's probably for the best. Anti-merger wins 9-4.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: May 05, 2017, 03:50:56 am »

Right, I will update when I get the chance.
Imic's no longer allowed to vote.
Quote from: smyttysmyth
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet
Regrets every choice he made and makes, including writing this here.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalism and Milk (Turn 13)
« Reply #209 on: May 05, 2017, 02:12:51 pm »

TURN 13

I roll a 6 sided dice.

Then, I use milk powers to rebuild the time machine, and sell it to soneone here.
But I keep the emergency return button and the remote controls.

You roll a one. You feel like that's not a good sign. You then try to fix the time machine, but don't make any progress. The flux capacitor is all smashed into the Omega 13.

Good now go to grab a epic fantasy book.

The one you wanted seems to have been checked out. There are some other books around that look interesting.

Spoiler: Read one? (click to show/hide)

Conjure a container of any kind, find any source of water and pour it into container. Transorm water into milk!

You create a large empty pit outside. Reaching up to the sky, you rend the clouds and create a citywide milk downpour. The pit starts to fill into a small pond.

"Sorry sir. I don't blame you. You shouldn't expect this to happen again, I intend to keep better track of my wallet from now on. What's the current project again?"

"Well son, I appreciate an honest apology. I like your enthusiasm for the new project. Much better than the attitude of those bean counters. I expect good things from your work today!"

He begins describing the project in excessive detail. You try to pay attention as he rambles. 2vs6 Unfortunately, you miss a good number of crucial details. He leaves, satisfied with his explanation.

Establish ourselves as the global country of Giraffia. All are welcome to join our glorious country.

People start noticing that the giraffes are showing unusual, long lasting social behavior. Some researchers approach to study the anomaly.

BEGIN SCREAMING FOR HELP

"OH GODS OH GODS IT FUCKING HURTS SOMEBODY HELP! GET THESE ASSHOLES OFF OF ME OUCH! C'MON LIGHT 'EM UP LIKE YOU DID HARAMBE! AAARGH"

CURL INTO AS SMALL A BALL AS POSSIBLE
DO MY BEST TO COVER HEAD WITH HANDS+ARMS WHILST AWAITING RESCUE FROM ZOOKEEPERS

Quote from: Giraffes
(Stomp stomp stomp)
Quote from: Zookeepers
"Get him out!"
4vs1+2

Somehow, you manage to roll around the vengeful hooves, and take no serious hits. The zookeepers frantically lower a rope and pull you out. The giraffes stomp around and bite as the zookeepers pull you away from the edge.

Scream violently and try to map out fortress so no others get lost in its depths
If successful, being thugs and acquire cows BUT DO NOT MILK THEM

You head down and start mapping out the fortress/maze. You have to dodge past some traps and solve some riddles, but you make it to the catacombs where Ithadtam and the thugs were lost. They thank you for rescuing them. One of the thugs looks especially grateful as he stares thoughtfully at a short straw. The roar of the Catacomb Golem interrupts the celebrations as it stomps into the chamber.

DRINK LE MILK
Amplify my voice so everyone in the town can hear.

The enemy known as chaos undivided are attacking! Unite with me to fight them back!

You drink some of the milk as the rest spills on your chestplate. Many of the local police rally around you, but the civilians stay back.

STUDY THE IMPURE MILK, AND SEE IF I CAN FIND OUT HOW THE HECK THE STORE EMPLOYEES HAVE SMGs, LIKE SRRIOUSLY, WHO GIVES THEIR STORE EMPLOYEES SMGs, THAT'S JUST INVITING A REVOLT FROM THE PEASANTRY.
Quote from: Employees
Hostile active!

2vs5

You scan the employees. The milk bonded with their bodies is charged with unknown energies, and your equipment can't understand it. The weapons you know more about. They're Heckler & Koch MP5s, often used in official roles by military or police forces. Between those and their tactics, you think the store is probably a front. A few of the "Employees" rush at you. They summon hardened cheese spikes out of their forearms and try to stab one of your knee gears, but you avoid the blow.

If the universe merger is disagreed to, expand my cat servant army.

Your pack grows. You have quite a variety of cats now.

"Driver! Drive us directly to the city hall! If some puny cops or loyalist scum will try to stop us, don't stop and shoot them while driving. There's no time to lose! Today, the city will be ours!"

Drive to the city hall.
When Land Raider arrives on the location, open a warp portal and summon 2 armoured fists of Chaos! If there will be cops or someone else, give my strike force a command to destroy them.
If successful (Warp Portal): Order Chaos Predators to guard the Land Raider and then break through the doors of city hall.
If failure (Warp Portal): Break through the doors of city hall.

EDIT: I think I should put driving as an action.

Your driver attempts to get to city hall, but gets lost and wanders around downtown Genericville for a while.

Ask if the next customer would like fries with their veggie-burger. Its obvious that we can't sell hamburgers any more. Right?

The man slams his fist on the counter. "I DIDN'T ASK FOR NO COMMIE VEGGIE-BURGER. GIVE ME A REAL BURGER. AND CLEAR OUT ALL THESE ANNOYING MASCOTS CLOGGING UP THE PLACE."

Decide that these Chaos guys would actually be a good ally. Tzeentch would be quite a beneficial patron for a magical goat totally human wizard like THE GREAT GOATSBY.

You approach the Chaos forces as the wander the streets. They don't immediately shoot you, so that's a start.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2017, 09:20:22 pm by Enemy post »
My mods and forum games.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 58